• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Contacts At Senok

xXx

hello chaps, need a massive favour. does anyone have any personnal contacts at Senok. if its from the Audi section the better. don't worry nothing ellegal just want to check up few things. thought going through someone will make things a bit smoother.

if you can't post the contact details in this thread please email it to me. my address is ishandes[AT]hotmail[DOT]com

any help is much appriciated.

cheers

one of my friend know Jehan@senok very well, if u need to do something or want info hes the man, btw ill post his number tomorrow

thanks Gihan. please do post his number as soon as you get a chance tomorrow. if i'm not bothering you too much would you mind posting your mates name as well.

as i said nothing illegal or doggy. jsut want to get hold of bit of information. and also what does Jehan do there?

thanks Gihan. please do post his number as soon as you get a chance tomorrow. if i'm not bothering you too much would you mind posting your mates name as well.

as i said nothing illegal or doggy. jsut want to get hold of bit of information. and also what does Jehan do there?

i think he's the cheef Engineer, btw i called my friend 3 times but he didnt answer, i mail u his name and number after i get it ....... :)

Edited by GihanFX