• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Traffic Symbols

vitz

Question

I need a help from you Guys!!!!.

Can somebody upload a pdf document containing the traffic symbols + descrptions needed for drivers licence exam in Sri Lanka.

Many thanks in advance

vitz

4 answers to this question

machang if u are worried about the exam dont be... belive me DONT BE.. u can obtain a copy of the signs from any leaners place and study.. but 75% of them u wont see on our roads...

Yeah machan. I'm with you. No need to worry about the exam. You can do it even with general knowledge. But I cannot agree that 75% are not available on the road :blink:

However still most of people considering road signs as stupid things. But if you use them, u can survive without any bad things mostly when youre driving in unknown area. If you have no idea about the road signs and what they say, just forget the exam and study all the signs. Definitely it will help you someday. Because the exam is too easy and you can do it easily. But remember those signs are for us, to save us. Not for the examiner.

In colombo and city area, traffic signs will help you to save your pocket from cops. But when driving outstations it will help you to save your life. I don't know anybody could agree with me. But this is my opinion.

There are small booklets available in both English and Sinhalese in book shops.

Many thanks for the replies. I posted this request since presently I am not residing in Sri Lanka.

Anyhow, good to know it is not a big deal and can easily get through.

regards from vitz