• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Does Everyone Looks Like

Mani

Name - Mudith Maddumarachchi

Age - 30

School - Ananda College

Job - Redi Business

sorry for been so inquisitive the curiosity got the better of me. what is this 'Redi Business' you are involved in?

since the whole point of this thread is to get to know each other little better who knows i may need your expertise some point in future :)

sorry for been so inquisitive the curiosity got the better of me. what is this 'Redi Business' you are involved in?

since the whole point of this thread is to get to know each other little better who knows i may need your expertise some point in future :)

the garment business dude :)

hahaha i remember these pics (not that i was there). wasn't there an incident involving good ol dragster and few members of the opposite sex from a renowned international bank been present there? or am i taking about a different g2g?

when was that 1st g2g? late 2004?

Ah yes, the famous HSBC girls/ BOC girls / no girls controversy. Wasn't that the second one? The first one was really small. I only remember Mad Max, racersedge, Madz and myself for sure. I think Fuzzo and Shakir were there too. Memory not too good. Must be the signs of advancing age :D

I'm confused. Was the 2nd one the HSBC girls one, or the one where we met the future Mrs Dragster for the first time. Not to mention Judy. One of two female members to ever show up at these things.

Damn, I can count the females on this forum in one hand. Judy, Nadskit, Sparky/Rads, Mrs Duncan and Mrs Duncans friend (who's names I've forgotten). Am I forgetting anyone?

Ah yes, the famous HSBC girls/ BOC girls / no girls controversy. Wasn't that the second one? The first one was really small. I only remember Mad Max, racersedge, Madz and myself for sure. I think Fuzzo and Shakir were there too. Memory not too good. Must be the signs of advancing age :D

I'm confused. Was the 2nd one the HSBC girls one, or the one where we met the future Mrs Dragster for the first time. Not to mention Judy. One of two female members to ever show up at these things.

Damn, I can count the females on this forum in one hand. Judy, Nadskit, Sparky/Rads, Mrs Duncan and Mrs Duncans friend (who's names I've forgotten). Am I forgetting anyone?

two other members who have chosen 'female" on their member profile is "Priya" and "Cinderella" ....

ha ha machan i work an a marketing manager in a fabric trading company . we import fabrics to buying houses & factories in SL.

ha ha machan i work an a marketing manager in a fabric trading company . we import fabrics to buying houses & factories in SL.

if you want any fabric to to be shipped you will can be in touch with me :rolleyes:

wasn't pilla, grand civic and velo there too? i vaguely remember about 10 faces posing with the micky mouse. speaking of grand civic where is the bugger? has he changed the screen name or is he actually missing in action?

Is that a 1994 Mini Cooper MRM ? and does it have a fuel injected engine vs a carb one ?

hi Don it's a 93 model 1000cc carb manual ,

i think this is falling to the last production of 1 ltr carbs as they stopped production of this engine in early 93

wasn't pilla, grand civic and velo there too? i vaguely remember about 10 faces posing with the micky mouse. speaking of grand civic where is the bugger? has he changed the screen name or is he actually missing in action?

Thats the point, I can't remember! Damn I must be going senile. Tho I think you are right about Velo. Pila, were you there for that too?

As for GC, I haven't seen him online or off since the last Katu race.

Preveen,

The link below is a good shot of bunch of guys. Are they from AL? If so, who's who?

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p49381471.html

Good stuff guys. Getting to meet the members and their rides. Love that blue mini. My all time favorite car since I was about 7 years old.

Almost all. Left to right is Ash, Damitha (I think not on the forums), Racersedge, Memphis, Pila, Madz at the head spot, Sharky, Myself, and DevindaZ leaning backwards wearing glasses showing off his 32. Obviously not a pic by Preveen R since I'm in the picture! :D but my cam so what the heck.

Ripper,

Nice hair cut brother. I just shaved mine of couple of days ago. Good way to hide the bold spot :D

Well welcome to the "Bald is beautiful" club! Been a member since I was a kid. During school hols :) I'm overdue another shave, must take care of it this weekend.

Edited by Pericles

Almost all. Left to right is Ash, Damitha (I think not on the forums), Racersedge, Memphis, Pila, Madz at the head spot, Sharky, Myself, and DevindaZ leaning backwards wearing glasses showing off his 32.

Gee thanks Peri! (NOT :P )

...now would be an apt moment to reminisce that age old adage ~ "with friends like these, who needs enemies" :lol:

Gee thanks Peri! (NOT :P )

...now would be an apt moment to reminisce that age old adage ~ "with friends like these, who needs enemies" :lol:

Didn't realize you'd be so sensitive. Anyway, I've beaten you to the post :D Anyway, look on the bright side. Ash looks like he's having happy thoughts like hes stoned, Damitha is sleeping, I've got a posture that would make the Hunchback of Notre Dame feel good about himself.

Edited by Pericles

ok people, keeping the thread going......

NAME : Shayan Kannangara

SCHOOL : St Thomas' Prep / College

WORK : I work in the Hotel Industry. Started out as a Chef and now in Hotel Branding. (yeah I know wierd :rolleyes: )

Me an Wify :)

n7029319555647004061st7.th.jpgthpix.gif

Me an da brats...an a bottle for the stress :lol:

n702931955142733377141mo3.th.jpgthpix.gif

Didn't realize you'd be so sensitive. Anyway, I've beaten you to the post :D Anyway, look on the bright side. Ash looks like he's having happy thoughts like hes stoned, Damitha is sleeping, I've got a posture that would make the Hunchback of Notre Dame feel good about himself.

...well when you put it like that i don't feel too bad... afterall,"everything is relative" as they say.. :lol:

...well when you put it like that i don't feel too bad... afterall,"everything is relative" as they say.. :lol:

hey,i was goin thru ur old g2g photos once and there was a pic of some guy eying another guys dinner,....that was hilarious,pure raw emotion........ :lol:

Name : Malith Sumanasekera

Home Town : Colombo 8

School : Royal College (Group of 2001)

College : UMIST (University Of Manchester) Grad July 2006

Have loved cars since I can remember. Specially love classic cars. First thing I did on my 18th B'day was go to the RMV for my license. Really got into it when I took up restoring a Frogeye sprite when I was 16 and the rest is history. Love anything on wheels was not a big fan of motorbikes but Im starting to like them and I really want to get a bike license now :D

Me and my wife Meththa

cimg3009nu3.th.jpgthpix.gif

My lovely oldies

dsc01864vv9.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc01874xr5.th.jpgthpix.gif

Well welcome to the "Bald is beautiful" club! Been a member since I was a kid. During school hols :) I'm overdue another shave, must take care of it this weekend.

LOL, glad I'm not alone :)

Hair has been a very sensitive issue in my household lately. Seems like the wifey is more worried about it, or lack there of, than I am. Wonder if she's trying to tell me something :D

Name: Andrew Choksy

Hometown: Colombo

School: Asian International School

Currently a Senior at University in New York, USA

Loved Horses for the first few years of my life and then finally took the flying leap into Horsepower! :D

I might get shit for this but i dont know most of the AL crowd properly i think... add me on F*a*c*e*b*o*o*k!

My Subaru STi 7 ...

sti7cj9.jpg

w604.png

The Skyline...

gtrrd7.jpg

w604.png

The Elise...

lotushy6.jpg

w604.png

My 1st love, 1993 John Cooper Edition 1300 EFi.... (the mini on the left)

minimw7.jpg

w400.png

Edited by Andrew_GTR