• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Does Everyone Looks Like

Mani

feeling a bit old and late for the party!

Suneth Rajawasan

28, Thomian.

Doc, in Kalubowila hosp

guess most of you know about the Teg so i'll not flog dead horses ;)

heh heh...nice profile pic for a doc machang :) :)

• Like 2

Name : Sampath Gunasekera

Living in : Ganemulla

Studied at : Tissa Central College, Kalutara ('96 batch) , University of Delhi, India , University of Peradeniya

Started driving when I was at 11 years old with my uncle's Daihatsu Charade G10 (11 Sri 4381, present owner has been modified it and frequently seen in Kandy)

Hobbies at childhood : collecting car catalogues, expired revenue licence & car advertisements on newspapers :sport-smiley-004:

Now all my free time spend with my little son , trimming my lawn, reading newspapers and listening to music

Never forget memories of my father's Ford Prefect (2 Sri 8228 , still can see in Kurunegala in topping condition) & Trad Sunny (16 Sri 3340, don't know now where it is).

My profile photo shows 31 Sri 2996 Mitsubishi Jeep (with me, in 1979/1980), my father's official vehicle and at that time my habitat was this vehicle.

My own first buddy was Japanese Suzuki Alto HA11S (660cc) and currently having a Perodua Elite Viva.

Simply I am a car enthusiast ...

Recently I joined to Autolanka forum & nice to get to know you all... :)

Name : Dinendra

Living in : Kotte, closer to Nugegoda

Studied at : Presidents College Kotte ( O/L ) Gateway ( A/L)

My grand father worked for British car and my father had a few Euro cars. The first car I drove was a Nissan Datsun, which was my other grand fathers car , good memories. When I started work I got a 1.5 doctor sunny, then moved on to a Honda Ballade (EK3), sold it and got a Mazda 323 ( Company car ), currently using the B4 as a daily runner. Its a black car hence the handle carbon B4. Had a Suzuki Jimny, Swift Sport, Chevy Cruze as second car but now have a XL-7.

Used to collect a lot of matchbox cars when small, my favorite was a black Ford Mustang. Love basket ball and used to swim competitively but now its not easy... I have always loved the Defender 110, and owning one has been a dream, now the 110 double cab is somewhat within the my reach, maybe in a few years time I will be able to get my hands on one.

Edited by CARBON B4

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Sam Fernando

Living : Pennsylvania, USA

Education: Barton CCC , KS

Cars have driven: Jaguar X 2004

Ford F-350

Honda ATV bikes

Toyota Corolla

Mazda MPV

Toyota van

Chevy Van

Mitsubishi Eclipse

Nisssan Sunny

Motorbikes Honda CBR 250

Harley Davidson cruiser

Name : Sampath Gunasekera

Living in : Ganemulla

Studied at : Tissa Central College, Kalutara ('96 batch) , University of Delhi, India , University of Peradeniya

Started driving when I was at 11 years old with my uncle's Daihatsu Charade G10 (11 Sri 4381, present owner has been modified it and frequently seen in Kandy)

Hobbies at childhood : collecting car catalogues, expired revenue licence & car advertisements on newspapers :sport-smiley-004:

Now all my free time spend with my little son , trimming my lawn, reading newspapers and listening to music

Never forget memories of my father's Ford Prefect (2 Sri 8228 , still can see in Kurunegala in topping condition) & Trad Sunny (16 Sri 3340, don't know now where it is).

My profile photo shows 31 Sri 2996 Mitsubishi Jeep (with me, in 1979/1980), my father's official vehicle and at that time my habitat was this vehicle.

My own first buddy was Japanese Suzuki Alto HA11S (660cc) and currently having a Perodua Elite Viva.

Simply I am a car enthusiast ...

Recently I joined to Autolanka forum & nice to get to know you all... :)

It's in Wathurugama machan :)

• 3 years later...
I see that only a very few of the regular old members are active now... what happened to them?

time to time people come and go... few are able to make it continuous.

some old members appear very active time to time.

( I'm still looking for the "watchman" who was with critical comments :action-smiley-034: