• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Does Everyone Looks Like

Mani

Chaps as i am a world famous figure i dont think formal introductions are necessary :P

said by the man who never takes his helmet out of his head :P just kidding no you dont need a formal introduction. :D

• 3 months later...

Well, just to see if the new members would like to join in ..

Vishwa Aluthge

Royal, 99 group

UOC 2005 - Computer Sc

From Nugegoda, Currently Kalubowila.

Working on Operations, Apparel Trade (as if it has anything to do with my qualifications! But it does give me some long distance drives to remote plants)

Rugby fanatic, late blossoming car enthusiast - not rich enough to amass a collection :( Got hooked on to F1 in 2006 with Alonso & Renault and since then my schedule is Rugby, F1, Food & Drink, Work, Anything else in that order :D

Currently driving a Mazda Axela - enjoying it but dreaming about something more sublime.

Mug shot: Why bother? :P

Edited by vishkid

Well, just to see if the new members would like to join in ..

Vishwa Aluthge

Royal, 99 group

UOC 2005 - Computer Sc

From Nugegoda, Currently Kalubowila.

Working on Operations, Apparel Trade (as if it has anything to do with my qualifications! But it does give me some long distance drives to remote plants)

Rugby fanatic, late blossoming car enthusiast - not rich enough to amass a collection :( Got hooked on to F1 in 2006 with Alonso & Renault and since then my schedule is Rugby, F1, Food & Drink, Work, Anything else in that order :D

Currently driving a Mazda Axela - enjoying it but dreaming about something more sublime.

Mug shot: Why bother? :P

Wouldn't happen to know a chappy by the name of Sasakthi, would you?

Name - shehan hewage

age- 20

from malabe .

School- lyceum international,skills int.

currently - working apprentice (automotive technician trainee)

loves bikes ,loud music anything with wheels and has an engine to drive em'

and the sound of turbo

21766210150159685562866.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us me n the r1

66634452660452865517542.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us mst of u mite no me from this ,the ex-ride we had :D .

22930910150193412957866.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

would love to know everyone here

http://www.facebook.com/PetKKo -- add me up :)

Edited by Shehan_WCC

Name : Dhanushka Kodituwakku

School : Royal College

Had a thing for cars from back when I was small. Used to build them outta Lego/Technic, collect Matchbox toys and the like. Loved sitting in driving seats and pretending to drive around, I know you guys musta done it too, lol. :D

During my late teens, the whole car thing went to the background and didn't resurface until I started looking around to buy my first car. And I bought a Hyundai Tuscani last year. So that's about it. :)

Umm, please excuse the pic, couldn't find one where I wasn't doing something stupid...

post-45689-065649000 1311410889_thumb.jp

Edited by Big_D

Of course :D Very close pal at school - of course haven't seen him for years as the bugger is now in sunny California with Google.

:lol: We go way back. Didn't know he was at Google. That makes two from the old Team, and both of them are Royalists.

I'm gonna have to bug him for some stuff I want to see on Android :D

Name : Dhanushka Kodituwakku

School : Royal College

Had a thing for cars from back when I was small. Used to build them outta Lego/Technic, collect Matchbox toys and the like. Loved sitting in driving seats and pretending to drive around, I know you guys musta done it too, lol. :D

During my late teens, the whole car thing went to the background and didn't resurface until I started looking around to buy my first car. And I bought a Hyundai Tuscani last year. So that's about it. :)

Umm, please excuse the pic, couldn't find one where I wasn't doing something stupid...

ahh that pic makes me sad. No more 3 coins irish dark.

Name - Yasas

From - Nawina .

School- Lyceum International Nug,

currently -Pursuing my higher studies

From my small days I was a car maniac.Thanks to my father's trust I was handed over the keys when I was around 11 years,first drove a swift,and continued in my moms beloved kelisa,which was infact my first love.Then onwards nothing else than Speed fascinated me.Whenever I'm in a bad mood I'd go for a quick spin.This really gets me back in track.A big big fan of Anyton Senna

Thats about me :)

Ah nice to the faces behind them online handles.God you guys are hideous!...Big D I already knew thanks to the 'book.

Putting up pictures is not mandatory but if you are a female please send me your recently taken photographs and phone number via PM....Purely for official purposes ofcourse. :P

Name-Rasika Praneeth Wickramasinghe

Age-21 Will Be 22 On September

Hometown-kandy/katugastota

School-St. Anthonys In Katugasthota

Hobbies- Playing Computer Games And Collecting Them Driving Learning About Vehicles And Computers. and Playing Cricket With My Friends.

I'm Just A Normal Guy Who Love Cars And Computer Games Been A Car Lover From My Little Days And Still Is I First Learn To Drive In A Old Toyota Corolla Dx Wagon And IN A Toyota Townace Cr27 I Love To Drive Various Vehicles And Learn About Them And I'm A Fan Of Classic Cars.

Nice To Know All Of You Guys. :)

Edited by nexus

Name: Aadil

Hometown: Bhatkal India (but grown up in Kandy)

School : Vision International (but now at Esoft)

Hobbies : Photography, and Learning new Stuff (Cars, Computers, Science etc) and trying to learn new Languages

well im still a student, im following my BS.c now. while working part time at dads office

i had a liking for cars since i was really small and lets just say

cars are related to my dads business. so got the privilege of being with lots of cars since i was around 12-13 years.

the first car i drove was a Lancer C11, which belong to my Grandpa and was in our family for 25 years.

one of my primary goal is to own that car (that exact one) someday.

and well.

and yeah.. im a Hyper Active Person :P

oh an Really Nice to Meet many car lovers :)

Edited by Schiffer

Name-Rasika Praneeth Wickramasinghe

Age-21 Will Be 22 On September

Hometown-kandy/katugastota

School-St. Anthonys In Katugasthota

Hobbies- Playing Computer Games And Collecting Them Driving Learning About Vehicles And Computers. and Playing Cricket With My Friends.

I'm Just A Normal Guy Who Love Cars And Computer Games Been A Car Lover From My Little Days And Still Is I First Learn To Drive In A Old Toyota Corolla Dx Wagon And IN A Toyota Townace Cr27 I Love To Drive Various Vehicles And Learn About Them And I'm A Fan Of Classic Cars.

Nice To Know All Of You Guys. :)

:alc: :alc:

Lol schiffer even my goal is to buy the kelisa that I grew up with and my fathers old Pegout 406 which he owned way back in 1990's

see :D even though there are many cars which looks the same

there is none that carried the memories of decades like the original :D

seriously whenever that is on sale, im defa buying it :D

:alc: :alc:

it's good to see a another antonian here Mani. :)

see :D even though there are many cars which looks the same

there is none that carried the memories of decades like the original :D

seriously whenever that is on sale, im defa buying it :D

i too have a vehicle to own some day it's our old nissan vanette it's not the perfect vehicle but when i driving it i love the every second of it and i have very good memories with it. :D