• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Does Everyone Looks Like

Mani

LoL....Hope 'famous' in a good way HelRazor! cant be all that bad right... :D

lol..no no machang it's all good...I adore your collection,specially the elise....i've seen the skyline in nuwara eliya parked in front of a hardware shop all these years,been wondering who the lucky b*stard was.... :)

Its somewhere there

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...amp;#entry35670

Haven't changed too much...

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p49381471.html

More representative of the current look, since I was going thru a beardless phase in 2007.

Awww, looks like the old forums have vanished. Too bad, I think the pics from the 1st G2G were in that. Like the famous Pose with Mickey Mouse shot.

Found the full profile.

http://preveen.multiply.com/profile

Hey Peri

looking at ur grad photo did you go to MMU in Manchester??

Name - Lakshan Kannangara

School - D.S Colombo

Hometown - Rathnapura

Residence - Malabe

Occupation - Technical Consultant -uk

Age - 26

Sex - Occasionally ;) Male

1st started driving at the age of 13 with a Toyota corolla DX wagon. started to drive on roads at the age of 16 with L plates. got the DLicense card on my hand precisely 15 days after the 18th Bday. Bus license in 2007. Had the automotive fever and still its not entirely gone. The Jeep fever sysptoms appeared during the AL era. Bought the 1st Land rover defender in 2003. . Have few Land rovers including a rare 6x6 ex-fire engine and a S2b Forward control. Hobbies and fantasies are Land rovers /trips / off roading / sri lankan holidays etc.

I am the one with the black vest in the pic sitting on the roll cage

dsc07439mu2.jpg

Edited by lakshank

lol..no no machang it's all good...I adore your collection,specially the elise....i've seen the skyline in nuwara eliya parked in front of a hardware shop all these years,been wondering who the lucky b*stard was.... :)

hmmmm Nuwara Eliya? cant be bro cos the furthest the skyline has ever been is bentota...lol...u might have seen some other unheard of skyline?

hmmmm Nuwara Eliya? cant be bro cos the furthest the skyline has ever been is bentota...lol...u might have seen some other unheard of skyline?

what?... well then there's two white skylines here....anybody know who the other one belongs to?it used to hangout with the civics in nuwara eliya and the black supra

Edited by HelRazor

I thought i replied to this but apparently i haven't. Anyway, nice to hear about your secret life in n'eliya Andy. :D

Edited by Arc Angel

i saw it during the summer(april) season dude....so u know who the other one belongs to or is this the same one changing hands?

Nope my car was brought down by me brand new and now it has only 3000 km on it still...no road trips yet! but there was a R33 GTST white that belonged to mufaz and now wit someone else...there was a R32 GTS white which i have no idea where its at...there is a R34 GT white (which used to have black stripes on the side) that used to be in colombo but was sold to someone outstation...as far as i know there are only 2 R34 GTR's, 4 R34 GT's, 2 R33 GTST's, 1 R32 GTS, 2 R32 GT, 1 R32 GTST (converterted to GTR)......hmmmm i think thats it....

what?... well then there's two white skylines here....anybody know who the other one belongs to?it used to hangout with the civics in nuwara eliya and the black supra

BTW Andrew, is the elise "the best handling car in the world" as they say?

is it a R33??? if so it could be Mufas's old R33. BTW where is that car these days? i remember fuzzo saying it was sold to a person in Kandy

is it a R33??? if so it could be Mufas's old R33. BTW where is that car these days? i remember fuzzo saying it was sold to a person in Kandy

That R33 is now painted Red and owned by Riyaz...has alot of work done to it thanks to sacha and sabry and is a beast! lol...end of story! the car is kept in kandy most of the time .....

r33bk6.jpg

w604.png

r332wc0.jpg

w540.png

Edited by Andrew_GTR

Nope my car was brought down by me brand new and now it has only 3000 km on it still...no road trips yet! but there was a R33 GTST white that belonged to mufaz and now wit someone else...there was a R32 GTS white which i have no idea where its at...there is a R34 GT white (which used to have black stripes on the side) that used to be in colombo but was sold to someone outstation...as far as i know there are only 2 R34 GTR's, 4 R34 GT's, 2 R33 GTST's, 1 R32 GTS, 2 R32 GT, 1 R32 GTST (converterted to GTR)......hmmmm i think thats it....

andy, R34 GT's you on about are they the 4 door ones?

umm i'm not really good at the whole R thing...hey i just remembered the skyline(white) i'm talking about had a sunroof,because there was once a sexy bimbo poking through it when it was cruising around NE.

The only white skylines that have sunroofs is Riyaz's which is now red and the white R34 GT......so might have been that...