• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pulsar Vzr

Gummybr

Sorry for reviving this way old thread, but just had to comment on this. When we went to A*W looking for brakepads for my car and asked for brakepads for the VZ-R the guys at the office tried to send me off the Yahama section coz they thought it was a bike!

wepy8.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for reviving this way old thread, but just had to comment on this. When we went to A*W looking for brakepads for my car and asked for brakepads for the VZ-R the guys at the office tried to send me off the Yahama section coz they thought it was a bike!

Always go to panchikawattha ;) its better than the Agents

Just thought I'd add my 2c worth here....

No those N14 dials wont fit into an N15 (and vice a versa because of size and electronics)

The VZ-R's (incl N1 version) only came out with those stupid JDM 180kph dials BUT there is an upgrade option for you Pericles!

You could try and source a NZ or Australian spec SSS speedo guage (not the rev part as it has a lower red line) but you can pull that 180kph part out and slot this in because they are in the same style (font and white) and read to 240kph! I THINK these bolt in and don't require any calibration but don't quote me on that.

This picture isn't the greatest because of the ricey gauges but it goes well past the 180kph of our cars (it's an Aussie S2 SSS)

ALL_Dsc00016_640.jpg

Maybe even an Almera GTi dash is white and will fit?...actually no, that will be in MPH not KPH!

machan whats the car ( The White One ) . I think i have seen couple of those over here.

Hey bro,

As I have stated in so many prior thread DON'T TAKE IT TO THE DEALER YO. They are a bunch of Monkeys all escaped from a bad retard bio gas gone bad experiment ;)

Cheers, Porky

Mate I know about the GTiR very well. Its been a dream car of mine. I always think of getting one when my financing is ok.

I think that the GTiR is more heavier than the VZR due to its bigger engine & 4wd system. So no wonder its slow in the 1/4mile. But if what you say about the VZR performance is based on the 200bhp then will it be ok for me to think the performance to be in the 7.0sec region.

Sorry I didn't want to know about the Primera against the GTiR or the VZR. I just wanted to know the 0-100kmph figures. I think the 2.0litre GT does it in around 8.2secs with only 150bhp. So I'm imagining the Camino 2.0litre with 190bhp to be better than that.

Primera M6 Hyper Multitronic CVT (6 speed manual + Auto) designed by Subaru and modified by Nismo handles 190 hp and 150 lbft. 0-60mph in 8.1 sec. Pleasure to drive!!! Can arrange a test drive if somebody wants...

I think there are around 4-5 CVT m6's. I know a silver & a dark Blackish Purple. :D

aha so you've got the purple car :D i had a look at it when it was for sale the first time... i want a test drive ash!!

oh and btw there's a lot of M6's it's just that not all of them have the SR20VE engine... there's a primera estate with the M6 tranny too...

Edited by sharkster

aha so you've got the purple car :P i had a look at it when it was for sale the first time... i want a test drive ash!!

oh and btw there's a lot of M6's it's just that not all of them have the SR20VE engine... there's a primera estate with the M6 tranny too...

:DWho said I bought it..... But I can arrange you a test drive, NP bro.... .... :D This Particular Primera is a SR20 block...

:rolleyes:Who said I bought it..... But I can arrange you a test drive, NP bro.... .... :action-smiley-060: This Particular Primera is a SR20 block...

whoops i assumed you had bought it when you mentioned the car in bold ;) i know this car... i would've bought it had i sold the cefiro cos i got a good deal on it...

i love the alcantara interior...

whoops i assumed you had bought it when you mentioned the car in bold :D i know this car... i would've bought it had i sold the cefiro cos i got a good deal on it...

i love the alcantara interior...

Mind if I ask how much was it offered for?