• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

66- Registration Number

xXx

Oh well seems my choice of names aint that healthy! For all I know CID, CIA probalbly watching me right now <_< Thanks for the info.

Mini on your comment regarding there being many DP cars before the 0001 series started; well I just don't know, plus he's sold the car a while back.

Anyways, never mind, not that important anyways.

Mini on your comment regarding there being many DP cars before the 0001 series started; well I just don't know, plus he's sold the car a while back.

Im positive about it.For all ex DPL cars with small font DP,the procedure is removing the DP and adding the re-regd province lettering.Thats all.No more FZs.

MINIACE

i dont mean to add to the confusion, but a friend bought a prado from an embassy and he got a FZ plate and i'm almost sure the digits were 92XX.. this was about 5-6 months ago btw

Oops SL...land like no other.These manipulations made former RMV head go home.

MINIACE