• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Some Say ...

Pericles

http://www.nextautos.com/some-say-he-massi...plate-sells-20k

I think this goes under "people who have too much money and don't know what to do with it". My money, my petrol indeed.

I just hope he's not gonna stick that plate on a Fiat Panda or summin.

Watched the new Australian Top Gear by any chance?

not entirely impressed but watchable none the less,if one can get past the annoying and rather obvious 'australian-ness' of thier version - its officially sanctioned by the TG so the format is more or less the same, they're a bunch of sorry old gits - bottom line - its not Top Gear without Clarkson (& the Hamster & May of course) :lol:

http://www.nextautos.com/some-say-he-massi...plate-sells-20k

I think this goes under "people who have too much money and don't know what to do with it". My money, my petrol indeed.

I just hope he's not gonna stick that plate on a Fiat Panda or summin.

hey...mess with italian cars and you gotta answer to GTAm :lol:

I checked the local registry and nobody's taken that in the state where I live, so I can get it if I want and it'll say THESTIG ('cos we're allowed only 7 letters/numbers) ... hmmmm now if I can only make up my mind

I checked the local registry and nobody's taken that in the state where I live, so I can get it if I want and it'll say THESTIG ('cos we're allowed only 7 letters/numbers) ... hmmmm now if I can only make up my mind

are private plates really expensive there??

hmmm rather ironic having it on an American contemporary muscle car eh? :lol: given the frequency with which they take a piss at the folks on your side of the pond! :D

...aaah but they did feature "Stig's American Cousin" ~ the only issue was that he showcased much of that capitalist prosperity around his mid section! :lol:

ROTFL

fatstig.gif

http://www.tamedracingdriver.com/

Edited by Devinda_Z

are private plates really expensive there??

hmmm rather ironic having it on an American contemporary muscle car eh? :lol: given the frequency with which they take a piss at the folks on your side of the pond! :D

...aaah but they did feature "Stig's American Cousin" ~ the only issue was that he showcased much of that capitalist prosperity around his mid section! :lol:

ROTFL

I think the best place for a stig plate is africa,since topgear doesn't have any problems with african cars :lol:

and look at their stig, :lol::lol:

795170_images.jpeg 795171_im1111ages.jpeg

an excellent example of african minimalism :lol:

I laughed my ass off when jeremy said "atleast he's covering the important bits" :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol :D

ok ok, ripper, I confess, I like her too :)

She can be quite raunchy at times :)

http://www.tartydoris.com/vicky%20butler%20henderson2.jpg

I say, I think I've seen those shots with Britney Spears head photoshopped in....

And big VBH fan right here too. Tho I'm still to figure out why brit women have problems with their teeth. Even Keira Knightley.... Yes, I'm generalizing quite a bit, but I wouldn't say to to Keira Knightley, bad teeth or not. Or VBH.

Anyway, none of Stig's cousins can hold a candle to Stig's girlfriend in the ep where they test the C63, the M3 and the RS4 in Spain :D

I say, I think I've seen those shots with Britney Spears head photoshopped in....

And big VBH fan right here too. Tho I'm still to figure out why brit women have problems with their teeth. Even Keira Knightley.... Yes, I'm generalizing quite a bit, but I wouldn't say to to Keira Knightley, bad teeth or not. Or VBH.

Anyway, none of Stig's cousins can hold a candle to Stig's girlfriend in the ep where they test the C63, the M3 and the RS4 in Spain :D

All this talk has now prompted me to download all possible torrents of VBH!!!

oh, the fantasies.................. :banana_hitit::wub: