• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Top Speed

Da HULK

So is that ur DC2 that ran the other night against Thivanka's DC5?????

yup that was me who draged thivanka last saturday..

machan what r the mods u have on your car? whu don't u drag thivanka on a week day and see what te resault is? that way u won't have any cop problems ;)

To be honest with you it has no mods at all, although someone said it was at zakies for chipping n all, there was nothing done execpt for some basic maintanance work since it had a blocked valve....

Hopefully there wouldnt be any cop problems the next time..

hey guy's this is my first post.................

the max i've done at green path is 170 from crossing to crossing :) .

Hey Man...nice to have u here on the forum...machan ur car is pretty fast...have u done anything to it mods wise??

You go to UCSC? Haha dude, if you do, you go to the most stoned campus in all of America. More stoned than ever Humboldt State, which is saying something.

PCH is a nice drive, but I'm not sure I'd want to be doing 110 in a Civic through that.

hahaha...i know, man! but it's an awesome place..absolutely anything goes. Stay away from the dirty unshowered hippies without shoes and you're good!

I wouldn't do 110 down most parts of the 1 in any car..but there are a few great straight stretches north of santa cruz that are fine. Just need to pray that you don't run into a gush of wind!

hey guy's this is my first post.................

the max i've done at green path is 170 from crossing to crossing :jumping-smiley-013: .

well come to autolanka machang :jumping-smiley-013: . saw u at pilla last night. there's a big rumor going on sayin that u've got down a Mugen N1 ecu for your DC5 :lol: is it true?