• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Top Speed

Da HULK

hey guy's out of curosity what's the top speed that u have touched at Gp. and the top 5 cars that u guy's think is the fastest at Gp :P .

mate you just opned the gate for the 3rd world war :)

MADZ get ready to do some serious editing

:P

hey guy's out of curosity what's the top speed that u have touched at Gp. and the top 5 cars that u guy's think is the fastest at Gp :) .

Ok Here Are my top 6 cars for the fastest's cars that i HAVE SEEN at GP...This is my own opinion so pls dont blow ur cool on this ... Purely based on cars that i have seen or been in....

6) Shaminda's Old Evolution 4

5) Rangana's WRX 7

4) Nigel's Civic Type-R With NOS

3) Sanjeev's WRX STi 8

2) Dilshan's WRX STi 6 Type RA

1) Nigel's WRX STi 7

I know there all mainly Subaru's in that list but those are the cars that i've been in and seen in action at GP.... and i added a 6th car too....oh and about the Top speed's we have already had that topic... and Autolanka even put an article with all the speeds... Here's the Link http://www.autolanka.com/Article_read.asp?article_id=105 .... Enjoy!

Ok Here Are my top 6 cars for the fastest's cars that i HAVE SEEN at GP...This is my own opinion so pls dont blow ur cool on this ... Purely based on cars that i have seen or been in....

6) Shaminda's Old Evolution 4

5) Rangana's WRX 7

4) Nigel's Civic Type-R With NOS

3) Sanjeev's WRX STi 8

2) Dilshan's WRX STi 6 Type RA

1) Nigel's WRX STi 7

I know there all mainly Subaru's in that list but those are the cars that i've been in and seen in action at GP.... and i added a 6th car too....oh and about the Top speed's we have already had that topic... and Autolanka even put an article with all the speeds... Here's the Link http://www.autolanka.com/Article_read.asp?article_id=105 .... Enjoy!

Machan can u remember Ashans evo III bt shamindas Evo IV n nigel told me that evo 3 is powerfull than his subaru so ..................................

Machan can u remember Ashans evo III bt shamindas Evo IV n nigel told me that evo 3 is powerfull than his subaru so ..................................

Oh ya i was there that night...phew what a night that was dude.... the Evo 3 vs the EVo 4 and the Supra Vs the Rx-7....heh heh...awesome night for sure... yup i remember but i was responding to the cars that ive seen at GP itself and which ive been in...so that why i left out the Evo 3...but that car is an extreme beast for sure....

machan if u take the sti's and the evo's there's no doubt these cars are the fatest @ Gp. what r the fastest non turbo cars. my list is

chang's old SIR

from what i've heard his new car is fast too though i've never seen it :blink:

the DC2

the Euro R's

Nigel's type R

machan if u take the sti's and the evo's there's no doubt these cars are the fatest @ Gp. what r the fastest non turbo cars. my list is

chang's old SIR

from what i've heard his new car is fast too though i've never seen it :blink:

the DC2

the Euro R's

Nigel's type R

Hmmm... Thats an interesting list .... my list would be :

5) Chang's Old SiR

4) Thivanka's Integra Type - R DC 5

3) Clements 300ZX

2) Zackie's Integra

1) Nigel's Type-R

Again my own opinion from the cars that i've seen....

5) Chang's Old SiR

3) Clements 300ZX

2) Zackie's Integra

1) Nigel's Type-R

machang what's the top speed u have touched on the elise down Gp.

machang what's the top speed u have touched on the elise down Gp.

LoL...Believe it or not the Elise has never been really tested on GP as of yet... so i cant give u a real or exact figure... ask me in 2 months time and ill definelty have an answer for u....my predictions would be however around and between 160 to 170 kmph....

i do 75 mph everyday sometimes 85 (120-140 kmph ) on my 92 ford v6 engine, not in sl though, max iv done in sl is 100 kmph.

Lol..those really aren't figures to brag about, are they?? But then again living in Chicago it might be more of an accomplishment with lower speed limits and more traffic!

In SL I haven't done anything over 140 down parliament road. I did 110mph on highway 1 yesterday driving up to san francisco, which was crazy..its literally like the roads in SL...one lane each way, no barrier (but no pot holes too :blink: )...windy as hell, sudden pockets of fog and rain, with a huge ass cliff over the pacific on one side. Was quite proud of myself! That's actually the fastest I've done on my civic, but I know I can push it more...just need a straighter road with no Po Po!

Ooh..plus I just remembered, I actually drove through twin peaks while I was in San Francisco (you gamers should know what that is). It was awesome, but it was only early evening. I think I need to check out some real drags sometime, but I don't wanna get bitch slapped by those hardcore racers!

5) Chang's Old SiR

3) Clements 300ZX

2) Zackie's Integra

1) Nigel's Type-R

Clements ZX is not a TT?

Lol..those really aren't figures to brag about, are they?? But then again living in Chicago it might be more of an accomplishment with lower speed limits and more traffic!

In SL I haven't done anything over 140 down parliament road. I did 110mph on highway 1 yesterday driving up to san francisco, which was crazy..its literally like the roads in SL...one lane each way, no barrier (but no pot holes too :blink: )...windy as hell, sudden pockets of fog and rain, with a huge ass cliff over the pacific on one side. Was quite proud of myself! That's actually the fastest I've done on my civic, but I know I can push it more...just need a straighter road with no Po Po!

Ooh..plus I just remembered, I actually drove through twin peaks while I was in San Francisco (you gamers should know what that is). It was awesome, but it was only early evening. I think I need to check out some real drags sometime, but I don't wanna get bitch slapped by those hardcore racers!

You go to UCSC? Haha dude, if you do, you go to the most stoned campus in all of America. More stoned than ever Humboldt State, which is saying something.

PCH is a nice drive, but I'm not sure I'd want to be doing 110 in a Civic through that.

hey guy's out of curosity what's the top speed that u have touched at Gp. and the top 5 cars that u guy's think is the fastest at Gp ;) .

Hey guys, i guess this is my first post, hope to be a regular on this..

The max i have done down green path is 165 km/h braking jus after the crossing, thats in my DC2..

The max i have done down green path is 165 km/h braking jus after the crossing, thats in my DC2..

So is that ur DC2 that ran the other night against Thivanka's DC5?????

machan what r the mods u have on your car? whu don't u drag thivanka on a week day and see what te resault is? that way u won't have any cop problems ;)