• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Swift Or Cruze

chamath

Hi,

When considering buying a suzuki swift 1.3 HT51(2004) type car over chevrolet cruze(2004) what pros and cons are there? how about fuel efficiancy in both models?(please specify on both auto and manuel types) Also how about the unregister price range of both models ? I heard that swift auto type is less fuel efficient.

Thanks.

Any ideas much appriciated on swift 1.3 and chevolet cruze.

Dear Chamath,

I noticed that the Swifts are a little easier to sell hence the Chevies are slightly cheaper to pickup on the secondhand market.

Certain body parts will be easier to find on the Swift.

The Chevy looks to have a fancier finish and trim than the Swift.

There were some threads talking about the fuel efficiency of the Swift/Chevy earlier. I know quite a few people who opted for manuals for the sake of fuel economy. If you are looking at a manual, there are quite a few Liana's in the market within that budget range.

I also noticed that these models are prone to suspension and steering rack wear relatively early.

Edited by milindu

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...