• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fast And Furious

dillongt

HelRazor

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Yesterday, 11:26 PM Post #48

Pro Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 25,677

QUOTE(Devinda_Z @ Mar 16 2009, 11:20 PM)

it'll likely hit the torrents sooner than the shops - watched Street Fighter : Legend of Chun Li last week!

i was lookin forward to SF movie machang..but didnt like the trailers and stuff....i feel they have failed to captivate the essence and the true charm of the street fighter saga*

SF wasnt that much of a movie apart from kristen kruek looking hot...

HelRazor Posted Today, 12:27 PM

QUOTE(Bharath @ Mar 17 2009, 10:43 AM)

You have any idea of the cinema machan?

YALA is in guam bharath

yeh machan...so prob there will be a timing different..

Edited by YALA

i was lookin forward to SF movie machang..but didnt like the trailers and stuff....i feel they have failed to captivate the essence and the true charm of the street fighter saga*

*Chun Li's boobs weren't big enough

oh but come on now, what about the rest?! surely you can't complain? :huh:

i'd be happy to tag along as well :) , but aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves on this one lads - i mean its not like any of the theatres in SL have announced a release date right?? :huh:

...horse before cart me think

i am in as long as devinda brings the Z and takes me for a spin... i willing to buy your ticket for this one.... but kinda agree with the horse before the cart therory.. but really hope they do screen it here.. without screening some hindi thing... :action-smiley-060:

Devinda_Z

View Member Profile Yesterday, 11:54 PM Post #53

Elite Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 4,106

QUOTE(YALA @ Mar 17 2009, 05:56 PM)

SF wasnt that much of a movie apart from kristen kruek looking hot...

thats a good enough reason to watch it

or then again one can stick to smallville re-runs

hahahaha yeh machan i suppose its def + point in the movie or smallville for that matter...

Edited by YALA

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!!! Just got back from watching the Movie!! woot woot...opening night at 12.01am!! :D ok i friggin liked this movie alot!! There was absolutely NO rice and the storyline was better than the rest... The R34 made a come back BIG time and of course i couldnt stop smiling...lol... i say 2 thumbs up and watch it as soon as u can...also the mall car park was better than the car meets in the movie...hehehe it was like a mini meet by itself... sweet stuff!!

Good news - just noticed the Fast & Furious billboard outside Liberty Cinema , so its likely the next attraction! :)

really?....ado that's great.....i'm in for a group viewing before 13th or after 21st..... :jumping-smiley-013: ....and a kottu party afterwards as usual :D

Can I join? :unsure:

yep yep...anyone is welcome,especeially species of the female kind :man_in_love::love-smiley-013:

really?....ado that's great.....i'm in for a group viewing before 13th or after 21st..... :jumping-smiley-013: ....and a kottu party afterwards as usual :D

yep yep...anyone is welcome,especeially species of the female kind :man_in_love::love-smiley-013:

don't get your hopes up :P

i get the feeling based on the interested shown thus far this is gonna be rather more about sitting in close proximity in a dark room with a bunch of hairy chested blokes! :lol:

don't get your hopes up :P

i get the feeling based on the interested shown thus far this is gonna be rather more about sitting in close proximity in a dark room with a bunch of hairy chested blokes! :lol:

:lol: yeah oh well.....atleast you wont hear the deep sarcastic sigh's they make when you watch a movie they dont like.... :mellow::P

jus got bk from watchin the movie...its so many times better than the last two :jumping-smiley-013: ...the story line much better the vehicles are way way better..think they are highlighting muscle cars more on this than tuners though......but word of causion this is not fast and the furious 1...ill leave the rest for you guys to find out when you watch it cos its definetly worth watchin.....

..think they are highlighting muscle cars more on this than tuners though........

that's what i was worried of....i want this series to feature more cheap jap import giant killers and midnight street racing...if i wanted muscle car movies i'd watch somethin else... :(

mmmmm.... Michelle Rodriguez has matured very nicely.

i heard she plays for both teams ;)

A degree from Cambridge can do this to a person

aligrespect.th.jpg

respekt! :D

damn that guy is so talanted!....aiiiii