• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Katukurunda Circuit Meet 2008

Grand Civic

Katukurunda Circuit Meet 2008 will be happenning on 30th & 31st August 2008.

Here are the list of entries for group SL-H & SL-GT evnets

SL-GT Upto 3500cc

1. Reyaz Farook - Evo9 RS

2. Aravinda Premadas - Evo7 RS ( Running with Mivec Engine )

3. Pasindu Pieris - Evo9 GT

4. Dinesh Deheragoda - Evo X RS

5. Janaka Dias - Subaru WRX

SL-H Upto 3500cc

1. P. Jeyanthan - BMW M3

2. Sarath Pathirage - Evo5

3. Janaka Dias - Evo5

4. Ashan Silva - Evo3

5. Ashan De Silva - Evo3

6. Sebestian Silva - Evo6

This event will be telecasted on channel Eye on sunday 31st from 9.00am onwards

Edited by Grand Civic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear, SL 'H' Upto 1600 cc will see more than 12 cars.

1. Dinesh Jayawardene

2. Sajaad Zuhair

3. Devinda De Silva

4. Nigel Perera

5. Sedara Senerath

6. Missaka Naween

7. Pasindu Peiris

8. Upulwan Serasinghe

9. Nishan Wasalatantri

10. Abeeth Dangalla

11. Sumanapala Manapperuma

12. Madushan Manapperuma

and a couple of others are supposed to have entered. It should be a good day's racing. :)

very good ques sanjaya...miniace...need an answer 4 it...come on mate get a chopper n fly us all there..the easy way...shd be fun..any1 joining ????? or will mt up n go to gether????

Edited by RACERSEDGE

very good ques sanjaya...miniace...need an answer 4 it...come on mate get a chopper n fly us all there..the easy way...shd be fun..any1 joining ????? or will mt up n go to gether????

I doubt about landing there.AF commander is expected.Heard Heli pilots are going to be there on Saturday for the party.So no flights after overnight "spirits" :lol:

MINIACE

ane amoo, cant machan.

Some guys wanna prove to the world that they are fast! Some prefer not to! I think proving needs to be for a worthy purpose!much much more.. than proving to the world that you are quickest in a roundabout airbase strip! I am sure thats what Gihan meant :rolleyes:

Some guys wanna prove to the world that they are fast! Some prefer not to! I think proving needs to be for a worthy purpose!much much more.. than proving to the world that you are quickest in a roundabout airbase strip! I am sure thats what Gihan meant :rolleyes:

dont have money to buy semi Slicks 17inch, no rollacage, dont want to hack the car, dont like to strip it to reduce weight, no experieance and lods more

Edited by GihanFX

this goes to Madz or Preveen.., mchan cn i get one autolanka sticker to put on my racing car..tell me how i could get through to u...

thanks

cheers

Only at the gate.

good to see u in foram mate..the main reason for me to come as u know is i wanna see yo new baby X runinig this.all the best in advace for the event mate.. :violent-smiley-030:

Edited by RACERSEDGE

this goes to Madz or Preveen.., mchan cn i get one autolanka sticker to put on my racing car..tell me how i could get through to u...

thanks

cheers

the 3ft sticker will loo good on u..check with mads..last time he got the small size ones or i will give u a one ..i think i got extra 1.white stiker with me..hav to check mate