• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Permissible Alcohol Levels For Vehicles!

priya

well not sure bout the percentage, but yeah, i've been pretty wasted after a few wine & cheese nights :D

i think wines give you a strange high... i hate reds cos the bloody things makes me drowsy...redbull-vodka, tequila-tabasco or long islands are my fav's when the need of the day/night/morning is to get wasted and stay wasted for a while...

btw last time we had the TGIF @work all ya office folks kept away from booze and herbs :) they too into wine and cheese eh :P

Priya

never had 34% wine to this date... must try it if i can get hold of one....

gal arakku is 34% or summin like that... way lower than smirnoff, absolut etc which are about 40% and 80 proof...i think absolut has a black bottle called the 100 that's 100 proof but it's quite tough to find one...

I've once tried this Gal arakku cos all said it's strong but it really wasn't... the only thing it gave me was a fricking hangover the nextday... :angry-smiley-048:

I'd say this Gal being strong is all BS :lol: Its just a cheap arrack...

i think wines give you a strange high... i hate reds cos the bloody things makes me drowsy...redbull-vodka, tequila-tabasco or long islands are my fav's when the need of the day/night/morning is to get wasted and stay wasted for a while...

btw last time we had the TGIF @work all ya office folks kept away from booze and herbs :) they too into wine and cheese eh :P

Priya

never had 34% wine to this date... must try it if i can get hold of one....

gal arakku is 34% or summin like that... way lower than smirnoff, absolut etc which are about 40% and 80 proof...i think absolut has a black bottle called the 100 that's 100 proof but it's quite tough to find one...

I've once tried this Gal arakku cos all said it's strong but it really wasn't... the only thing it gave me was a fricking hangover the nextday... :angry-smiley-048:

True no effects with gal :angry-smiley-048:!

GAL ... is a FAV brand among alot of guys cos it's cheap ..... i love old reserve ....alot if u r talking abt local stuff....but smirnoff, absolut and surely rum ..... r my FAV tooo .... with some hurbs mixxed with gud old bits of hasish to finish the day ..... :angry-smiley-048:

wine and cheese is not a dream booze day for me but it's not bad to kill some time with frnds if ur getting it free but if i go to a store and i'm the guy who is buying i'll never go for wine dood to get wasted .. but i don't really mind of having a glass at lunch or dinner ... with some girl .... :angry-smiley-048:

he he, trust me, wine and cheese is STRICTLY occasional. I'm very much a Voddy and white rum guy :)

as for the office folks, I can very safely say that the guys and gals that came over that day were by far the tame somber lot :) you need to party with the channel team mate :D...

he he, trust me, wine and cheese is STRICTLY occasional. I'm very much a Voddy and white rum guy :)

as for the office folks, I can very safely say that the guys and gals that came over that day were by far the tame somber lot :) you need to party with the channel team mate :D...

heh heh...cheers to that :) that's the poison of choice for us too :)

cheap white spirits :) no hangover...hard hitting... well you know the scene :)

well i think sadly our fellas don't really interact with "channels" directly right...tis the marketing lot and the occasional finance folks :)

Try DD (Double Distiller) or DCSL Old Arrack .. :angry-smiley-048: