• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bus Collision In Tirappane, Anuradhapura

Sha7

Hi Guy's, I work at Galle now... :rolleyes: & I travel from Colombo to Galle & back twice a week.... Man you should see how da massive viking's rule da road... :blink: You can see them far away the first time you look into da rear view mirror, In a second the massive Viking & you will be side by side doing at 100KM/h..... WTF..... :action-smiley-060: !!! Guy's don't just listen to what i am saying here.... Just try using Galle Road to Galle & get your experience. OHHHH most of all...... I heard the all new VIKING will be powered by a massive Turbocharged engine..... :violent-smiley-099: heheheh we are dead meat!!!! :huh:

Hi Guy's, I work at Galle now... :rolleyes: & I travel from Colombo to Galle & back twice a week.... Man you should see how da massive viking's rule da road... :blink: You can see them far away the first time you look into da rear view mirror, In a second the massive Viking & you will be side by side doing at 100KM/h..... WTF..... :action-smiley-060: !!! Guy's don't just listen to what i am saying here.... Just try using Galle Road to Galle & get your experience. OHHHH most of all...... I heard the all new VIKING will be powered by a massive Turbocharged engine..... :violent-smiley-099: heheheh we are dead meat!!!! :huh:

very true ... theres another interesting part about these buses, they mix petrol with diesel to get some more power !!!! foooools

. I heard the all new VIKING will be powered by a massive Turbocharged engine..... :violent-smiley-099: heheheh we are dead meat!!!! :huh:

if i'm not mistaken they have been running turbo-charged (and i think intercooled too, but not sure on that part) 6.0ltr engines for quite some time now....

Edited by Dilesh

if i'm not mistaken they have been running turbo-charged (and i think intercooled too, but not sure on that part) 6.0ltr engines for quite some time now....

Yes it is, Newest Vikings are coming with a 6 cylinder turbo charged inter cooled engine. Not only that, they are equipped with a really cool Power steering system.

Youre right mishiran, these buggers are off the wall.....I've encountered so many of these CTB and private busses

driving like lunatics. All the people on board can do is pray, nevermind those of us on the road.

In fact my encounters with them are mostly on the Habarana road..............the dumb pricks driving like this should be lined up an shot. :violent-smiley-099:

Better yet, kicked hard in the nuts <_< at least they'll suffer that way !!!

Sadly none of the passengers complain, of course I don't know what good will come of it cause the driver aint gonna listen to them....unless they gang up on him.

The best part of all this...........they never get stopped for speeding, reckless driving & overtaking, endagering the passengers or those on the road...............that's all rserved for the rest of us driving smaller vehicles.

The cops being bought an paid for seems to be the order of the day. *sigh* what a lovely system.

The best part of all this...........they never get stopped for speeding, reckless driving & overtaking, endagering the passengers or those on the road...............that's all rserved for the rest of us driving smaller vehicles.

actually i have been in matara colombo busses that have been stopped for speeding a couple of times... & to be fair on the cops, once a bus passes a cop with a speed-gun he would be warning all other buses going towards the cop.. just like any other motorist...

Well thats why they are named Vikings.......

A passenger who boarded the bus at Hikkaduwa said the driver took just one hour to reach Poltupitiya, a distance of about 70 kilometeres and that he had an instinctive feeling that the bus was heading for disaster. He said the driver turned a deaf ear to the warning of the passengers to reduce the speed.

Should charge the bus driver with attempted man-slaughter

MINIACE