• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Headlight Alignment

MAS

Hi,

Where can I get this done ?

AMIxA does not do it anymore.

Thanks.

as far as i know, it's not so difficult to do, it's more like do it your self. there are 2 screws at the back of the housing, face the car to a blank wall & light her up, keep adjusting the screws untill you get the height you want. ( make sure you do this in a dark area or in the night)

Nalaka @ Hyde park does headlight alignment

They do, but is it really worth paying 500 bucks...? Unless the alignment is really off. Most cars have only the vertical adjustment. But some cars have both vertical and horizontal, like the Nissan K11.

• 6 years later...
Hi,

Where can I get this done ?

AMIxA does not do it anymore.

Thanks.

May I ask what the vehicle is? Newer vehicles have leveling switches with motors and unless u mess around the factory alignment pretty much is enough, plenty of guided articles on the net.

As Bugatti said is it really worth it, a tiny job machan

C@r C@re - Wellawatte is doing head light alignment. Just saw it while waiting there for an alignment job

Seems Nalaka place is closed. Anybody know any other places please?

What I'am looking for is lazer headlight adjustment. As I have done previously with Nalaka place, it was pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

But the person who does headlight alignment has met with an accident and not coming to work these days, I also want to adjust mine so I called them up and got to know that it won't be done until end of February.

C@r C@re - Wellawatte is doing head light alignment. Just saw it while waiting there for an alignment job

• 4 years later...