• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it dsnt matter...at least he had sum decency to ask bcos he clearly didnt realise it...honest mistake...threads like that wont b toleratd anymore so dnt worry abt it...

lets not talk about that anymore guy's let's talk about the drags that happened last sat...... :angry::(

dont worry abt it bro cos i knw yesterday was a stressful day if u knw wat i mean...hope all's well

WTF... how on earth did you become a pro member dude ? oh I see... it's 1000 line right ? CONGRATS... now this calls for a treat man... your place ?

dont worry abt it bro cos i knw yesterday was a stressful day if u knw wat i mean...hope all's well

Bro, can u edit posts now too?! jus wondering.. lol

MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Holy ****!!! .... damn!! Madz, wrong person to give this power too... ABUSE!!!

Edited by monamonu

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not good at all...Oh boy shaks and preveen wit this power!!! Not good my friends...its a sad sad day for all of us............

What? I haven't even flexed my admin muscle yet. And I belive in free speech. Me ok as long as we stick to the guidelines. I've even left on the posts that question my car. bugger has a right to his own opinion however misinformed he is.

Any cheat codes to go to 1000? Cos i might want to return the favor to Shak!

U don't get it mod for reaching 1000 bro. Check the other new admin, still 1000+, and I'm still 800+ :(

nuaim check ur last post :)

Think u need to check it too :angry: He can edit his old posts himself :)

Edited by Pericles

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not good at all...Oh boy shaks and preveen wit this power!!! Not good my friends...its a sad sad day for all of us............

lol out of jokes dude things r goin to b exactly the same...feel free to say anything u like...but try ur best not to switch topics in a thread...i knw its hard but u can do it :)

Think u need to check it too :angry: He can edit his old posts himself :)

he wantd proof :(

Edited by sharkster

lol out of jokes dude things r goin to b exactly the same...feel free to say anything u like...but try ur best not to switch topics in a thread...i knw its hard but u can do it :(

he wantd proof :angry:

Yes Sir!! - Kicks Heels - - Salutes - :)

lol out of jokes dude things r goin to b exactly the same...feel free to say anything u like...but try ur best not to switch topics in a thread...i knw its hard but u can do it :P

he wantd proof ;)

Shark, machan. speaking of topic-changing in threads, i think its hapend in this very thread :P

What? I haven't even flexed my admin muscle yet. And I belive in free speech. Me ok as long as we stick to the guidelines. I've even left on the posts that question my car. bugger has a right to his own opinion however misinformed he is.

ha ha ha ha misinformed am I! ok if you say so, but i am sure now you know that your car is just an VZR and not VZR-N1. Sorry dude but reading you go on and on about the car being a VZR-N1 spec I had to make you see the truth.

If you yet say that your car is a VZR-N1 spec, then you should prove it by showing picture of your car’s engine now………

Man this drag action is outta control!

I have to say, some of y'all are displaying quite pathetic attitudes. When did we degenerate into apes that make silly threats and cheap comments against each other? These are f**king illegal drags, after all. People who weren't there shouldn't really comment like its the gospel, and the people who were there shouldn't be taking drag racing so seriously. Arguments are part and parcel of the game, but what is with this gangland-style 'you dont want to mess with us' posturing?

If you guys can't keep it parliamentary then I think Shakir needs to regulate immediately. REGULATORS!

Ok man challenge accepted lets meet this saturday and run again. I did ask him and i clearly heard u saying u were a car behind him KLM , razi and glen was their when u told. Enough crap talking lets run this saturday.

For the record, Shamil never said (never told me at least) that he lost to the CGT. Anyhow, in theory Carina GTs should leave SOHC Hondas in the dust, and shouldn't have to struggle against them.

I was taking pics of u shaking ur ass in a thong while moaning "Give it to me like the bitch I am". Happy? :P

I don't need to prove anything to u boys. That fact that u are so eager to run my car seems to show that u are the ones with things to prove. U can sit on ur thumbs and say whatever u want, but no, I don't wanna run u or any of ur sohcs. I don't see any earthly reason to waste my fuel. Whats my return on running Hondas? If I win, it'll be no big deal, its just a socha honda and I get nothing. If I loose, then the socha hondas get the credit and I get nothing. I don't mind running the Carina. Guy is a friend of mine. I'd run it again, even if I loose again, coz I get a certain amount of fun out of it. I have my own opinion on Civic drivers, and u two are just validating my point of view. Hola was the same. So was Isuru, despite the City. U don't have a prob with me? Lets keep it that way. I seem to remember ur the one who was trying to get me to run all the way down baseline and up the airport road too. I didn't wanna run then, and I still don't. :P

Your post was a little Over The Top, wouldn't you agree? The only reason the SOHC boys want to run you is because you're always fronting about your car, saying it is an original-spec N1 that is on par with a CTR when in fact it isn't. This 'Wazup' character may be a crude m*******r, but his rantings are grounded in fact, not fiction.

Naturally, the Mighty SOHCS want to see how their cars fare against yours because taking down something in the league of a Civic Type-R is quite a tuning feat, especially when you're driving a Piece of SOHC like an EK3 or an EG8. Wouldn't you agree?

And since you're always attacking Honda-drivers because of your (quite misplaced) pre-conceived notions about them, they are all the more keen to run you because they know they have a chance of rubbing you anti-Hondaness in your face.

Personally I think the tradition on this forum of hating one manufacturer is just plain stupid. Everytime I see losers on Autolanka go on about which they prefer, Honda vs. Toyota vs. Subaru, I laugh my ass off. To the Honda guys - if somebody offered you a Silvia for free are you going to turn it down because you don't like Nissans? Vice versa, is anybody from the Nissan faction here going to call the NSX a shit car just because its a Honda? Seriously, this whole 'JDM Battle' of whatever y'all call it is just plain stupid and is sophomoric shit that doesn't bear coverage on a serious automotive website. If Autolanka has any designs of becoming a legitimate forum for the automotive community here, then the admins will need to subtlely weed out nonsense like that.

hey bro who told u that i know about car modifyin hell i own a blady corolla. i never said that your car is highly modified dude. i just said the MIGHTY SOHC's OF PILLA060:

and dude what's up with the QUICKSILVER sticker's on your car..... did u just wtch the cartoon or somethin

sorry dude didn't post any messages

anyway sorry dude ;)

Very insulting, what you said about the Mighty SOHCS. If you know so much about the scene and we don't know you then I'm assuming you're that old dancing beggar that we call Fernandopulle who hangs out with us. Yup, that has to be you. If I can assume that your post reflects your character, the I wouldn't at all be surprised.

I see you edited your post though and deleted the offensive bit, because you were afraid of Razali opening up a can of whoop-ass on you. Good move. Razali is a stone cold killer and nobody in his circle dares to mess with him so don't piss him off again!

Also, Big Up to Big Bad Wolf. We'll see you back in action soon, brotha!

and that ends this topic...no more trash talk n threats pls!ur welcome to start a new thread on drags as long as u guys r civil

thank u

Pericles edit: Damn, and I was just about to put a post agreeing with KLM. Nut.

Sharkster edit: I too agree with KLM but I didn't want this goin further.Hence my statement 'start a new thread as long as u guys r civil'.Nut.

Edited by sharkster

• 1 month later...