• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

and why did u jumpstart the drag against the MR2 was QUICKSILVER scared of loosin to a 15 - car :):alc::angry-smiley-048:

and why didn't u run him again when he asked u to?

You just did a wrong move......

to all the SOHC's of pilla i'm sorry

shamil got me pissed off there for awhile ;):angry-smiley-048:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and why did u jumpstart the drag against the MR2 was QUICKSILVER scared of loosin to a 15 - car :):alc::angry-smiley-048:

hey mr Hulk can u tell ur name n ur vehicle ( if u dnt mind ) bt nw we no shamin is quicksilver , ( machan is that maroon starled gt is yours ? n nishantha told me u gave him a ride n its faster than ravis starlet )

KIT

Da Hulk watch what you say about the guys at pilla cos they take things seriously.......3 months ago there was fight at pilla which involved a group pf about 30 people with Knives, swords and baseball bats and it turned out very ugly...... you dont want that happening again....... Since you appologised things are cool but i was jsut getting alot of calls wanting to know who you are.......

hey bro who told u that i know about car modifyin hell i own a blady corolla. i never said that your car is highly modified dude. i just said the MIGHTY SOHC's OF PILLA coz that's the name that suit's u guy's coz your sittin on those steps like some beggers come on man don't u get to eat from home :angry-smiley-048:

and dude what's up with the QUICKSILVER sticker's on your car..... did u just wtch the cartoon or somethin

sorry dude didn't post any messages

anyway sorry dude :angry-smiley-048:

Excuse me for this, but WHO THE F#%@ ARE YOU TELL US WHERE TO EAT??? who the hell are you to insult us like that??? WTF you eat at the Hilton at every night is it?? and think we are a set of paupers just becuase we like the Hijra food???

We all own Civics man do you know how much of our hard earned money goes in to maintain them??Ohh you think its because of poverty we sit on those steps?? As Dims once said 'car enthusiasts always meet close to their cars'

You ever come near the freaking steps.. You'll be lucky to get away with a hot cup of tea on your head! :lol:

We always mind are own are damn business.. If you only knew about the amount of R & D, sweat, time, and cash that goes into cars :):alc: You have no idea what the term 'modified' means..So keep your stupid opinions to yourself..... damn I thought you were an ok dude until that last post..

By the way... In addition to 'Quick Silver' we also have the 'Banshee' and the 'Big Bad wolf'.. any comments on those? We'll name our cars as we please man and dont owe anyone an explanation! If you like we can make up a name for you as well ;)

Newsflash: there is logic behind the term 'Mighty SOHC's of Pila..

Da Hulk watch what you say about the guys at pilla cos they take things seriously.......3 months ago there was fight at pilla which involved a group pf about 30 people with Knives, swords and baseball bats and it turned out very ugly...... you dont want that happening again....... Since you appologised things are cool but i was jsut getting alot of calls wanting to know who you are.......

once again SORRY razzali......

and to gihan i own a 1.3 beige collor corolla ;) . it's not fast like any of u guy's car's but it takes me everywhere i wanna go....... i'm not gonna tell u my name if u know please let me know coz i seem to have forgotten my own name :alc::angry-smiley-048::angry-smiley-048::lol:;)

ewsflash: there is logic behind the term 'Mighty SOHC's of Pila..

thought i came up wit that name hmmmmmmm.... :)

pila calm down machan...im sure da hulk didnt mean it against all the SOHCs...he's jus havin a minor misunderstanding wit quick silver

da hulk jus b careful wit ur words bro

NO worries machang

and when did u become a correspondent of autolanka anyway congrats :):alc::angry-smiley-048::angry-smiley-048:

once again SORRY razzali......

and to gihan i own a 1.3 beige collor corolla :( . it's not fast like any of u guy's car's but it takes me everywhere i wanna go....... i'm not gonna tell u my name if u know please let me know coz i seem to have forgotten my own name :lol::lol::lol:B);)

thought i came up wit that name hmmmmmmm.... :ninja:

Aiyo it dosent matter which car u won , i asked u name cus if i see u some whare then i can say hi to u, n i asked about ur car cus its a good clue to identify ppl

and seems to be every autolanka guys r comming to pila bt i dont know anyone even the admin bt i know mr chang and some other guys

Aiyo it dosent matter which car u won , i saked u name cus if i see u some whare then i can say hi to u, n i saked about ur car cus its a good clue to identify ppl

and seems to be every autolanka guys r comming to pila bt i dont know any one even the admin bt i know mr chang and some oter guys

i too don't know any of these guy's my car has a body kit and it's got JB no's if u see me say HI :ninja:

i post some pics of ur rx7 tomorrow on other forum,

hey gihan... how are you?...ko pinthura.... ...please post them soon as you can...

thanx

dilan

Excuse me for this, but WHO THE F#%@ ARE YOU TELL US WHERE TO EAT??? who the hell are you to insult us like that??? WTF you eat at the Hilton at every night is it?? and think we are a set of paupers just becuase we like the Hijra food???

We all own Civics man do you know how much of our hard earned money goes in to maintain them??Ohh you think its because of poverty we sit on those steps?? As Dims once said 'car enthusiasts always meet close to their cars'

You ever come near the freaking steps.. You'll be lucky to get away with a hot cup of tea on your head! :(

We always mind are own are damn business.. If you only knew about the amount of R & D, sweat, time, and cash that goes into cars :lol::lol: You have no idea what the term 'modified' means..So keep your stupid opinions to yourself..... damn I thought you were an ok dude until that last post..

By the way... In addition to 'Quick Silver' we also have the 'Banshee' and the 'Big Bad wolf'.. any comments on those? We'll name our cars as we please man and dont owe anyone an explanation! If you like we can make up a name for you as well :lol:

Newsflash: there is logic behind the term 'Mighty SOHC's of Pila..

my sworn enemy pila loves Honda Civic and takes a good care of his baby !!! which is why i havn't shot him

:ninja:

Lets not talk about the Euro-R, ok? Out of respect for those involved, it is best to not discuss it in a public forum. All y'all need to know is that he is okay.

Some other schmuck opened a thread about it last night apparently. What kind of sick f**k would want to sensationalize an accident? Last time it was miniace. Who was it this time?

He had also wanted to post pictures - the SOB has so little time on his hands that he takes pictures of crashed cars within minutes of them crashing and posts them online.

Big Up to Madhawa for clamping down on that shit.

Lets not talk about the Euro-R, ok? Out of respect for those involved, it is best to not discuss it in a public forum. All y'all need to know is that he is okay.

Some other schmuck opened a thread about it last night apparently. What kind of sick f**k would want to sensationalize an accident? Last time it was miniace. Who was it this time?

Big Up to Madhawa for clamping down on that shit.

hey dude just wanted to know if the guy was ok didn't even ask about the car...... happy if the dude is ok

who was the guy that opened a thread about it last night that is sick postin pic's of cars that have been met with an accident....

hope he'll get well soon :angry::(

hey dude just wanted to know if the guy was ok didn't even ask about the car...... happy if the dude is ok

who was the guy that opened a thread about it last night that is sick postin pic's of cars that have been met with an accident....

hope he'll get well soon :angry::(

Small correction. He didn't post pics. He asked if it was ok to post pics.

but how did the guy get to the car so soon man to get pic's of it :angry:

it dsnt matter...at least he had sum decency to ask bcos he clearly didnt realise it...honest mistake...threads like that wont b toleratd anymore so dnt worry abt it...