• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Held Need Some Infor On Glow Dials- White Dials For Mazda

mazdaspeed

Question

Hi Guys,

I’ve been hunting for this item over the internet – they (e-bay) have the left hand dials but not the right hand. Basically can any 1 tell me who can get down glow dials or even if there is a local guy who can make them. ? Basically a white dial instead of the stock black ones- I’ve seen some kits her but not for a Mazda

I’ve heard a certain parts guys has it but the cost is pretty high.

This is for a Mazda 323 YOM 2000

Manual Transmission

220 Mph

With rev counter

Can send a pic of the meter board if needed

Hay Would be wiling to exchange with some 1 for a fair amount :D

15 answers to this question

Hi Guys,

I’ve been hunting for this item over the internet – they (e-bay) have the left hand dials but not the right hand. Basically can any 1 tell me who can get down glow dials or even if there is a local guy who can make them. ? Basically a white dial instead of the stock black ones- I’ve seen some kits her but not for a Mazda

Manual Transmission

220 Mph

With rev counter

220Kph is the corrected version! :)

Hi Guys,

Manual Transmission

220 Mph

With rev counter

Even I had this idea..later changed my mind...One thing is for sure..Glow dials are dangerous! Think a bit and you may understand why!

Hey Chaminda,

I too am hunting for this item but never found on e-bay. The best solution I came across was to buy the entire cluster, which was selling at $100 approx.

I'm in california at the moment, I went to a "pimp my ride" kinda shop, but these guys have only the left hand version. Will try in Singapore, on my way back..

Also looking out for the euro type head lamps..

Hay

Ya that was the issue I had- all of them have left hand ones. If Udo come across some in Sing let me know the shop details and the cost pls.

Ya the Euro lights are cool – U can get them darkened and it really cools hot – there was a site that showed you how to darken the lenses & even add angel eyes…

http://www.themazdaforum.com/showthread.php?t=1095

It best for headlights like yours – the single light – Mine come in 2 parts- head & signal light are 2 different parts

All the best

Edited by mazdaspeed

Hey Chaminda,

I too am hunting for this item but never found on e-bay. The best solution I came across was to buy the entire cluster, which was selling at $100 approx.

I'm in california at the moment, I went to a "pimp my ride" kinda shop, but these guys have only the left hand version. Will try in Singapore, on my way back..

mahcang if u can, get me a cobra detector..

thanks...

mahcang if u can, get me a cobra detector..

thanks...

Just buying a Cobra detector and fixing it will not work hear in SL. You got to check the open frequency of it..if I have not mistaken.

Unless that matches you will detect nothing! Oh yes and cops will detect you. :ninja: Halt!

The Cobra 9700 works in SL. I have one.. saved me from fines 4 times..!

Charitha, Didnt have time to hunt for one, But I will order it and have it delivered to my office here in San Jose.. will pick it up the next time I'm here.. In bout a month.

Need any parts for your engine..? A set of pistons perhaps..? I'm sure you gonna bust the Toyota ones you've got in there.. :) ha ha

Edited by Bugatti

The Cobra 9700 works in SL. I have one.. saved me from fines 4 times..!

Charitha, Didnt have time to hunt for one, But I will order it and have it delivered to my office here in San Jose.. will pick it up the next time I'm here.. In bout a month.

Need any parts for your engine..? A set of pistons perhaps..? I'm sure you gonna bust the Toyota ones you've got in there.. :) ha ha

thanks bro... i was just about to tell priya u knew the frequecy....

i had a snooper which worked... but that was ages ago...

thanks again man..