• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Beet Barell

west coast customs

Hey guys need a Beet barrel even a used one sumthin not tooo bIg for A toyota townace Petrol van

And should not make my petrol consumption too lowww so Need info i f u got One plsss mail me [email protected] or if u Know any shops To get sumthin Belo rs 5000..Because anything more than 5000 is big..I tried elcardo they also have one for 5500 ..But drinks petrol ..So pls tell

Hey guys need a Beet barrel even a used one sumthin not tooo bIg for A toyota townace Petrol van

And should not make my petrol consumption too lowww so Need info i f u got One plsss mail me [email protected] or if u Know any shops To get sumthin Belo rs 5000..Because anything more than 5000 is big..I tried elcardo they also have one for 5500 ..But drinks petrol ..So pls tell

macho im not sure abt the fuel consumption thing, cus many ppl using elcardo n tokimo barels , n i dnt think ur expecting performance just the sound

I don't know what a beat barrel is but I'm assuming you mean a performance exhaust? Is it only in Sri Lanka that they call it a beat barrel :angry: Cos theres nothing on google about it. Anyway that aside..

Er are you sure about that low consumption thing?

And should not make my petrol consumption too lowww

I think you mean should not make consumption too high.. Why complain if fuel consumption is low :lol: Well fixing one of those will probably not affect your performance unless you take some other steps as well, like modifying the whole exhaust system, putting straight through piping, messing with the engine headers etc. I've heard you can gain about 15hp if you do the whole job correctly. Just putting a big pipe will probably not do anything other than reduce backpressure a bit and give you some good noise :lol: Anyway i'm sure theres tons of people in here that can help you out with that. Oh and someone said Elcardo has rust problems??

Anyway good luck

hey!

i know.... i've never heard the words beat barrel being used anywhwre bt in SL.... peronally i think its a kinda 'cha' thing to call it.. i always called it a performance exhaust (word sounds way cooler), and no offence to WCC, but i personally think by ising these exhausts it kinda degrates the concept of it.. now we see 2 wheel drive pickups with these.. and we KNOW it doesnt sound cool... kinda like the neon mania that hit SL some time back... everythig from a STi to a 3 wheeler had it....

hey!

i know.... i've never heard the words beat barrel being used anywhwre bt in SL.... peronally i think its a kinda 'cha' thing to call it.. i always called it a performance exhaust (word sounds way cooler), and no offence to WCC, but i personally think by ising these exhausts it kinda degrates the concept of it.. now we see 2 wheel drive pickups with these.. and we KNOW it doesnt sound cool... kinda like the neon mania that hit SL some time back... everythig from a STi to a 3 wheeler had it....

Well said, not to mention, a loud exhaust seems to be an advertisement for the cops to pay special attention to you these days.. :angry: