• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dashboard Indicators

SunnyB15

Question

Dear all,

I resently bought a Nissan Sunny B-15 car. I have seen some FB-15 dashboards too. My car(B-15) dashboard also looks the same as FB-15 but it doesn't contain Oil and Econ indicators. Are they not present in B-15 model or else were the indicators burnt?

Thanks.......

10 answers to this question

Dear all,

I resently bought a Nissan Sunny B-15 car. I have seen some FB-15 dashboards too. My car(B-15) dashboard also looks the same as FB-15 but it doesn't contain Oil and Econ indicators. Are they not present in B-15 model or else were the indicators burnt?

Thanks.......

isn't b15 and the fb15 the same thing???

not sure about the econ light the oil light has to be there...if it's not lighting up at startup probably the light is burnt out or there's some sorta electrical issue

Guys sorry for bringing this old thread up but didnt want to create a new thread just for this

Any idea whats this indicator?

This was in a 1992 4th gen Toyota Tercel Diesel

Thought it was a reverse sensor or something, but its iluminated all the time.from ignition on ACC

slCqUWd.jpg

Rear fogs I think. Some cars had them for highway driving. There's a similar one in jags to indicate that they're switched on

no machan, this is not the rear fog light symbol

This site might help.

http://dashboardsymbols.com/the-symbols/

As per this "Tail Light is out" indicator?

Tail_light_out_indicator.jpg

yeap thats it. although all the tail lights were working. maybe had some wiring issues then

Talking about dashboard lights, if the normal dashboard meter light is low, does that mean the power of the headlight is low as well?

I'm not talking about the indicator lights, i mean the indicators are well bright, but for some reason I feel that the meter board background lights are a bit low and I wonder if has an effect on the headlights... also is there a reason why the light would be low?

Talking about dashboard lights, if the normal dashboard meter light is low, does that mean the power of the headlight is low as well?

I'm not talking about the indicator lights, i mean the indicators are well bright, but for some reason I feel that the meter board background lights are a bit low and I wonder if has an effect on the headlights... also is there a reason why the light would be low?

It depends on the reason. Lights tend to dim anyway when headlights come on in older cars due to load. Most of the time the issue is the alternator is not operating at peak capacity and producing enough electricity or there are some lose connection somewhere.

If you suspect something just get the charging circuit checked out by a competent electrician.

It depends on the reason. Lights tend to dim anyway when headlights come on in older cars due to load. Most of the time the issue is the alternator is not operating at peak capacity and producing enough electricity or there are some lose connection somewhere.

If you suspect something just get the charging circuit checked out by a competent electrician.

Oh okay, Thank you :)