• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

N2o

magnom

guess in Sl it's illigal machang to use N2o even abroad if u get busted with those illigal mods theres the risk of loosing the car itself even .... i cna remember once we went to kandy and we got busted by cops over there and they checked under the hood and they made a real big sean for our turbo chagers .... luckly we had some contacts over there and managed to escape thankz to a politician living over there ... u cna easyly buy frm singapore or dubai or they wil DHL u the part but finding n2o cans would be a big issue cos theres no one who is selling them <_< and on the other hand theres not enough tar to burn in sl if u use nos surely u wil end up in the indian ocean or kissing a light post or a big boundry wall ... :blink: but installing mods like that in Srilanka ... i don't kw may be ask our guru zakie may be he kw's what do u think mate can u under take the job ... :rolleyes:

guess in Sl it's illigal machang to use N2o even abroad if u get busted with those illigal mods theres the risk of loosing the car itself even .... i cna remember once we went to kandy and we got busted by cops over there and they checked under the hood and they made a real big sean for our turbo chagers .... luckly we had some contacts over there and managed to escape thankz to a politician living over there ... u cna easyly buy frm singapore or dubai or they wil DHL u the part but finding n2o cans would be a big issue cos theres no one who is selling them <_< and on the other hand theres not enough tar to burn in sl if u use nos surely u wil end up in the indian ocean or kissing a light post or a big boundry wall ... :blink: but installing mods like that in Srilanka ... i don't kw may be ask our guru zakie may be he kw's what do u think mate can u under take the job ... :rolleyes:

There are so many cars running N2O in SL, most are wet Zex Kits, very popular CTR raced @ katu with N2O, also seen one NOS kit in a Turbo Charged lancer too, btw I really love to know the car u got coped at Kandy, and does it have two or more turbo chargers? must be Huge cops to notice them, as I know cops never ask to open the bonnet, Anyway the car with biggest Turbo I have seen in Sl is also from Kandy, you don’t need to import the Nos kit with the bottle, u can custom build one in Sl and u can refill too

Anyway I don’t believe your Kandy copped story at all, not personal attacks or anything, it’s just what I think

There are so many cars running N2O in SL, most are wet Zex Kits, very popular CTR raced @ katu with N2O, also seen one NOS kit in a Turbo Charged lancer too, btw I really love to know the car u got coped at Kandy, and does it have two or more turbo chargers? must be Huge cops to notice them, as I know cops never ask to open the bonnet, Anyway the car with biggest Turbo I have seen in Sl is also from Kandy, you don’t need to import the Nos kit with the bottle, u can custom build one in Sl and u can refill too

Anyway I don’t believe your Kandy copped story at all, not personal attacks or anything, it’s just what I think

I tend to agree with G_FX, I have never heard of a cop asking to pop a bonnet to see what’s under it, and even if they do I doubt if they know what the mod’s are and what it puts out, never the less nice story.

I tend to agree with G_FX, I have never heard of a cop asking to pop a bonnet to see what’s under it, and even if they do I doubt if they know what the mod’s are and what it puts out, never the less nice story.

even if they DID open the bonnet, since when are turbos illegal?!?!?!

Sorry kotte but you are really something else mate. Heard walt disney is looking for writers...

Edited by Arc Angel

I went to Ceylon Ox. which is at Col-15 about a year back to buy some dry Ice for a relations wedding and if I am not mistaken I think I saw N2O cylinders there and I think they fill N20 there I maybe wrong.

even if they DID open the bonnet, since when are turbos illegal?!?!?!

Sorry kotte but you are really something else mate. Heard walt disney is looking for writers...

machang this is what happens when you're on too much of NFS and loads of BS :lol: :lol:

I went to Ceylon Ox. which is at Col-15 about a year back to buy some dry Ice for a relations wedding and if I am not mistaken I think I saw N2O cylinders there and I think they fill N20 there I maybe wrong.

most probably that was liquid Nitrogen...

most probably that was liquid Nitrogen...

Thanks for clarifying that for me, always nice to learn

As for the B/S Stories man don’t make up stuff just to get attention its short lived “just a bit of advice”

hey guys the funny part is they did stoped us a 1.5 civic engine with a turbo they said it was illigal to use mods :blink: and the bonnet cutting thing too cos the middle was removed a bit in a trangular shape and replaced with plastic and some neon to golw ... i really hv no idea machang this was in some thing like 2004 the bugger had 3 stars in this sholder as i remember ... i don't kw if he has a digree in automotive .... <_< but he was a real big pain in the back side for all of us, cos my frnd had his tempary with him and cos he was pretty new on the road short guy who can barely see whats ahead .. some thing wrong with the guy really and was making all sort of probs exzos was too loud telling he wanted to check with a meter wanted to put the car in the pound telling the tint in the car was too much and had to remove it.... :blink: may he was thinking we had deep pockets and that we would fund for his lunch with a chilled beer at queens .... :mellow:

may be u never got cought over there but frm i kw thats the worst police station for any motorist cos one of my frnds layland bus was striped off its body sticker when he went on a trip to kandy along with the back windscreen tint and the blubs which he had around the bus

and the disney thing yap ban love to go their and work but as i heard they never pay much for writers .... :(

hmm when gihan reminded i remembered :rolleyes: nigel has NOS ... in his type R neda machoo .... last time when we were at katu i saw the him fly with it

back to the subject for track perpose it's cool but can u use it in local roads ...... specially in SL where theres rare to find long straight roads . by the way for people who r not used to that sudden ruch it can easyly make u loose control of the car

Yes machan you only need a Letter from a Doctor and they Refill

hey guys the funny part is they did stoped us a 1.5 civic engine with a turbo they said it was illigal to use mods :blink: and the bonnet cutting thing too cos the middle was removed a bit in a trangular shape and replaced with plastic and some neon to golw ... i really hv no idea machang this was in some thing like 2004 the bugger had 3 stars in this sholder as i remember ... i don't kw if he has a digree in automotive .... <_< but he was a real big pain in the back side for all of us, cos my frnd had his tempary with him and cos he was pretty new on the road short guy who can barely see whats ahead .. some thing wrong with the guy really and was making all sort of probs exzos was too loud telling he wanted to check with a meter wanted to put the car in the pound telling the tint in the car was too much and had to remove it.... :blink: may he was thinking we had deep pockets and that we would fund for his lunch with a chilled beer at queens .... :mellow:

may be u never got cought over there but frm i kw thats the worst police station for any motorist cos one of my frnds layland bus was striped off its body sticker when he went on a trip to kandy along with the back windscreen tint and the blubs which he had around the bus

and the disney thing yap ban love to go their and work but as i heard they never pay much for writers .... :(

hmm when gihan reminded i remembered :rolleyes: nigel has NOS ... in his type R neda machoo .... last time when we were at katu i saw the him fly with it

back to the subject for track perpose it's cool but can u use it in local roads ...... specially in SL where theres rare to find long straight roads . by the way for people who r not used to that sudden ruch it can easyly make u loose control of the car

In your last post u mentioned Turbo(S) and that’s why I asked you the car, I love to know the owner of the 1.5L Turbo car you talking about, maybe I know the bugger, As I know when u do a Turbo swap to a D15B the Exhaust sound is bit less than N/A, ( cus we also had a D15B with Garret T20 or T25 Turbo ), BTW my Car Exhaust is bit loud that most of the cars around and never had any issue with cops, anyway Mr., Kotte please remember both ArcAngel and me Running TDO5H under our bonnets, so don’t waste your Time trying to prove your Point cus we AL member and not dumb and we are not Experts too,

Again this is not a personal attacks please keep away the BS and come to the Supercar meet and Enjoy, cheers

hey gihan thankz for the invitation machan but not not in SL nee to come ...:( stucked in this place with too much work ...all work no fun ... <_<

and by the way u should kw the buggers who used to run civics some time back.we used to hv a civic black one sold it to the rent a car guy at mawanella if u kw the area .... what was his name rizwan is it .... and asnaka at pelawatha was the guy behind the motivation on civics when we were in SL. alot r now not in SL cos they flew for studies and ... and stuff ...i left SL in 2004 as soon as i finished A/L. can u remember the light green civic that asanka owned which got crashed and few more he used to run around with including the pink one which i really liked. red one which was owned by dinesh black owned by gayan and few grand civics to fill the gap and that was kind of our crew wita a lot of CBR owners.can't remember the plates surely u must be kwing mithila (WRX with the black TOP )and the gang cos ur a subaru fan too like them & all the guys at Pet#o La#ka the civics they owned were hot specially the hatch loved it alot the yellow color one (i'm talking abt long long back stuff cos i never was there to see the current sean in SL the last motor soprt event i saw in SL was the night races at katu if i'm right ) ... there were alot and the list wil keep on going machang those were great times at parliment grounds and at pila. finally i still love that grand civic which is in borella the blue colored one close to gateway international ... i heard arcy has a super cool ride with him ... and ur WRX is pretty hot tooo so enjoy ur rides and have fun

no hard feeling's on the riplies and i never took it as a personal attack so cheers mate and enjoy the super car meet and post us some good pic's

Edited by kotte mafia

hey gihan thankz for the invitation machan but not not in SL nee to come ...:( stucked in this place with too much work ...all work no fun ... <_<

and by the way u should kw the buggers who used to run civics some time back. like we used to hv a civic black one sold it to the rent a car guy at mawanella if u kw the area .... what was his name rizwan is it .... and asnaka at pelawatha was the guy behind the motivation on civics when we were in SL. alot r now not in SL cos they flew for studies and ... and stuff ... can u remember the light green civic that asanka owned which got crached and few more he used to run around with including the pink one the orange the red one which was owned by dinesh black owned by gayan and few other can't remember the numbers surely u must be kwing mithila and the gang cos ur a subaru fan too like them ... but there were alot finally i still love that grand civic which is in borella the blue colored one close to gateway international ... i heard arcy has a super cool ride with him ... and ur WRX is pretty hot tooo

no hard feeling's on the riplies and i never took it as a personal attack so cheers mate and enjoy the super car meet and post us some good pic's

Most Turbo Charged Cvics are just Fun projects, with pajero Intercoolers, Starlet GT turbos etc, anyway we all know the people you mentioned about very well including Asanka, btw if u friend of Mithila then for sure u high on weed............

u kw the bugger right ..... :angry-smiley-048: don't drink and drive smoke weed and fly

still i cna remember the words said by our MOD dear mr Pri the days i joined AL .. telling me respect is given u can't take it i agree with it 100% and i never wanted to blow the trumpt and join the place by spilleng all the names and the people who we used to hang around with ...(really no use of it nee) i jst wanted to have a nice time with all u guys and learn a thing or two from the pros who post here ... never thought some would be annoyed by me or my actions but some they really treated nice including peri who gave some pointers to how to act nice online so mate i guess enough BS ing :lol: nedaa

really enjoy the place and learned alot abt automotives tooo ... soo cheers GUYS ..KIT

Edited by kotte mafia

oh friends nfs is kids game i dont like to play it bcoz plsying nfs or such games means losting our driveing skill bcoz we become use to it those are just a game however have you ever seen nos powered car runing with it in track or road its amazing to see what a quick power,nos is real thing not a game :violent-smiley-099:

Edited by magnom

thanks gihan as a subaru fan do you think it is possible to use nos on it ,anyhow i studied about make nos system my self dry system is easy bt wet is little bit diff i thing i only need few things small fual nozel,electic gate value,regulator and some other sutf, bt little bit afaid to use such a thing on my ej20 engine otherwice cylinder head will air bond :angry-smiley-048: gihan is it posible to ues it track in sl if yes,under which section, under modified?

image015wk9.th.jpg

Edited by magnom

thanks gihan as a subaru fan do you think it is possible to use nos on it ,anyhow i studied about make nos system my self dry system is easy bt wet is little bit diff i thing i only need few things small fual nozel,electic gate value,regulator and some other sutf, bt little bit afaid to use such a thing on my ej20 engine otherwice cylinder head will air bond :angry-smiley-048: gihan is it posible to ues it track in sl if yes,under which section, under modified?

image015wk9.th.jpg

As i know now you cant use N2O in track racing, anyway machan No idea abt N2O in EJ20, but as i heard WET are more safer than Dry

As i know now you cant use N2O in track racing, anyway machan No idea abt N2O in EJ20, but as i heard WET are more safer than Dry

thats ture gihan wet is safe and also powerfull than dry is directly shots into the air intake but wet shots both nos and fuel that the why it more powerfull and nos is just helping to burn unburned fuel and air

yap magnom ur 100% right NOS is not a game at all if u boost ur ride in a wrong place at a wrong time easyly u can end up in a firery grave killing urself and hurting some innocent bystander as well. so i beleave even though if u hv the money to install NOS in ur car better think twice before using it cos without proper experence u can easyly end up kissing some thing pretty soon