• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Supercar Meet-up

Andrew_GTR

Hey Guys just wanna thank all of you that turned up yesterday! hope u guys enjoyed it and we shall do it again! on that note just wanna let all u guys know that my subaru with a complete straight through exhaust passed the emissions test by a HUGE margin!! LoL!!! so doesnt look like this is gonna effect us in anyway!! cheers!!

Also i wanna Thank Mr Asgi Akbarally and family,Dinesh Deheragoda, Dimantha, Nigel, and the People at MAX TV for making the event happen!! Big Thanks to all of u!!

If u guys are interested the Event will be on MAX TV this Tuesday at 10pm!

Truly enjoyed the meet Andrew..... Super job organizing!! hope we can have another one soon....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay guys the Supercar Meet 2008 photos uploaded to AL Gallery. Check it out [Click Here]

Pics by - Preveen R.

Bugger. Some of my post processing on the early pictures have gone a little chaa. Sorry bout that! However, if you guys are interested in the original ones of your cars, just ask by mail.

And that youtube idea is good too. I have a party on Tuesday, might not catch the show.

Bugger. Some of my post processing on the early pictures have gone a little chaa. Sorry bout that! However, if you guys are interested in the original ones of your cars, just ask by mail.

And that youtube idea is good too. I have a party on Tuesday, might not catch the show.

Nice!!!

Peri may I steal a a few pics (of my car)?

for profile pic purposes :)

Edited by Arc Angel

Nice!!!

Peri may I steal a a few pics (of my car)?

for profile pic purposes :)

No issues. If you want a higher res one, let me know. Tho I didn't take full res pics this time. Really no sense in it, and I wouldn't have HDD space. :)

No issues. If you want a higher res one, let me know. Tho I didn't take full res pics this time. Really no sense in it, and I wouldn't have HDD space. :)

cool.. thanks. Ya I send to a msg on FB with my addy. Please send me one or two high res pics if possible. Really don't have any quality pics of her..

Great Event Andrew, very well organized one too, this is the best Car Event I have seen, Btw I also wanted to do an Emission test but that time they said having some kind of a system failure, I also took some images, I post them later

Also i wanna Thank Mr Asgi Akbarally and family,Dinesh Deheragoda, Dimantha, Nigel, and the People at MAX TV for making the event happen!! Big Thanks to all of u!!

I was very impressed with the professionalism and convenience of Drive Green's Mobile Units.

I just spoke to Huzefa Akbarally and am working with him to come to our Company Premises to test all our employees cars- at least 100 cars!

Its going to be part of a larger Drive Green campaign of companies "Going green"...

You've started a trend Andrew!!! Kudos to that!

good show andy..... ;) and i'm so sorry about the supra....what happen was i couldn't get in touch with my cousin.... :( . i hope you got my text message. dammmm i miss sri lanka big time....