• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Supercar Meet-up

Andrew_GTR

OMS R33 550+HP Project

This car previously own by Mufaz (White color) now Riyaz Razick and its mechanical side done by Nadeera Jinessena, Fabrication by WEPR (Sasha), Tune by Sabry Abdul Salam OMS Malasia

n5006849331888659698kf5.jpg

n5006849331888659698kf5.8146fb0134.jpg

n5006849331888649434el0.jpg

n5006849331888649434el0.d9f718781a.jpg

tt0so5.jpg

tt0so5.2c3e2d0160.jpg

tt1if8.jpg

tt1if8.90a939dbe7.jpg

that looks hot, thanks for the pics gihan

btw tell the owner not to drive this thing to Kandy, U all know why :rolleyes:

Edited by ferrarif50

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CARS AND DRIVERS THAT ARE COMING DEFINETLY ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THEIR NAMES, CAR TYPE AND NUMBER PLATE SO THAT I CAN GET THE PASSES FOR THE MAIN AREA. MY EMAIL IS :

andrew_ka7007 'at' yahoo.com

Thanks guys!

Check ur mail brother

Yeap as i heard the Engine is Heavily Modified, and if u see the size of the turbo its masive, anyway S_N been in this car so he might know more info

the new lambo reventon with a 6.5litre v12 pumps out only 650hp so if the figures are true...this sky is truly a Monster.

the car running a Apexi power fc ecu(with commander), trust t77/t88 turbo,wepr modified s/s manifold, wepr downpipe, hks intercooler, wepr intercooler piping, 46mm external wastegate, wepr custom intake manifold,wepr oil catch can, the tuning side of things were handle by the onward motorsports in malaysia.

weprskyline4.jpg

had the privilege of being given a ride in this beast a year or so ago when it was still white and a Work in progress at the time..... and DAMN!!!! back then it was estimated to be running around 300 BHP and even with that it was Insanely rapid!! it must FLY now I guess....

I don't mind bringing your S15 to the meet in your absence. :rolleyes:

Hi Guys.. I will be there with the S15... although I may be a little late due to some work issues.

Its not the same car though.. I dont think you will recognize it ;o))

Hi Guys.. I will be there with the S15... although I may be a little late due to some work issues.

Judging by the stuff you've listed in your profile I doubt we will recognize it!

Looking forward to seeing the results though :)

What have you done to it??? :unsure: Ok let's see tomorrow...

Just now I saw the mods on your profile. Now waiting with more suspense. :rolleyes:

Edited by ash

HEY GUYS I JUST WANT TO CLARIFY SOMETHING!

THE EMISSIONS TESTING IS FREE TOMMOROW TO THOSE WHO WANT IT HOWEVER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE RELEVENT DOCUMENTATION OR LEVELS OF EMISSIONS WITH IT. IT WILL BE TOLD TO YOU BY THE INSPECTORS.

HOWEVER IF YOU DO WISH TO RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO RECEIVE YOUR REVENUE LICENSE YOU MAY DO SO AT THE EVENT BY PAYING A NOMINAL FEE OF RS 800/= .

HOPE THIS HELPS AND YOU THEREFORE WONT NEED TO GO TO THE TESTING FACILITIES TO CHECK YOUR CAR.

HEY GUYS I JUST WANT TO CLARIFY SOMETHING!

THE EMISSIONS TESTING IS FREE TOMMOROW TO THOSE WHO WANT IT HOWEVER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE RELEVENT DOCUMENTATION OR LEVELS OF EMISSIONS WITH IT. IT WILL BE TOLD TO YOU BY THE INSPECTORS.

HOWEVER IF YOU DO WISH TO RECEIVE THE CERTIFICATION AND DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO RECEIVE YOUR REVENUE LICENSE YOU MAY DO SO AT THE EVENT BY PAYING A NOMINAL FEE OF RS 800/= .

HOPE THIS HELPS AND YOU THEREFORE WONT NEED TO GO TO THE TESTING FACILITIES TO CHECK YOUR CAR.

this is great news.... shall bring my non-super car toyota to get it tested and also the certificate to save me the hassle... if i pass that is :)

Judging by the stuff you've listed in your profile I doubt we will recognize it!

Looking forward to seeing the results though :)

Well, its got a very easy to remember number plate :D So you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Hey Guys just wanna thank all of you that turned up yesterday! hope u guys enjoyed it and we shall do it again! on that note just wanna let all u guys know that my subaru with a complete straight through exhaust passed the emissions test by a HUGE margin!! LoL!!! so doesnt look like this is gonna effect us in anyway!! cheers!!

Also i wanna Thank Mr Asgi Akbarally and family,Dinesh Deheragoda, Dimantha, Nigel, and the People at MAX TV for making the event happen!! Big Thanks to all of u!!

If u guys are interested the Event will be on MAX TV this Tuesday at 10pm!

Hey Guys just wanna thank all of you that turned up yesterday! hope u guys enjoyed it and we shall do it again! on that note just wanna let all u guys know that my subaru with a complete straight through exhaust passed the emissions test by a HUGE margin!! LoL!!! so doesnt look like this is gonna effect us in anyway!! cheers!!

Also i wanna Thank Mr Asgi Akbarally and family,Dinesh Deheragoda, Dimantha, Nigel, and the People at MAX TV for making the event happen!! Big Thanks to all of u!!

If u guys are interested the Event will be on MAX TV this Tuesday at 10pm!

Cool! Could someone be kind enough to upload the MaxTV airing onto youtube perhaps, for the people who couldn't make it there in person?