• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ajith Bandara

sltcdma

how did those buggers got into an automotive web site yap may be if they got killed by a high performence car or got run down by a big 4x4 then may be it wil hit the headlines in AL ..... or else who cares what happens to them ... :action-smiley-060:

and by the way i don't like eaither of them <_< .. excpet the chicks :angry-smiley-048:

and it's really bad to get under the spot light by using others songs not never even paying their families a penny when ur getting a lot off sellng other peoples records .. <_<

Does anyone know what happend to Ajith Bandara & other SuperStars? I do not see them on media today? :jumping-smiley-013:

This is what happens to people who come to the PUBLIC EYE. Until you perform well you are in the Hearts and Minds of everyone.

Once your Talents are gone you are another obsolete computer. ( Its Life )

Unlike the past Todays Media is there to make a Killing. Its all about ratings and a stupid damn RAT RACE.

At the end of the Day some dude makes money out of SMS and kills our Wonderful Time by making us watch a Stupid Pro gramme.

More you are in the PUBLIC EYE , More the People who want you down. Its all about being Intelligent and Managing Your Self.

Also one more note which i seriously disagree. Mendis our Latest Cricketer got was promoted to LT. This is a Nice Move. But does anyone understand there are so many Brave Soldiers in the Battle Field who takes wickets everyday with their life defending our country. Well they may not be shown on live TV for their bravery for us to enjoy on Sunday evening while having a beer ?

Just a Thought !!!

male audience r not into such programs when compard with women.any1 noticd da shihan fever?not only young but old.whats with dis dude?is it becus in da future only females enherit da world? confusd

Hello Kotte mafia,

You should not forget that this part of AL is dedicated to "General discussion not related to Automotive", understand? Right. I posted this message to lot of forums of Sri Lanka. collecting and doing a small research of instantly made pop idols. So far I have observed lot of people including you are rejecting them. But there were pro Super Star replies, after my reply still they are silent.

You can see them at:

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85730

http://www.funlk.com/modules.php?name=Foru...opic&t=3581

Have a nice day :rolleyes:

guess machang we r not at home to watch those tv programmes may be xfiles,topgear and some few selected stuff only we watch on TV ... or else most of the time we r outside enjoying with our rides or with frnds or jst killing time smoking some weed next to a petrol head or in front of a computer hammering off some shit

sorry to say macho this idol stuff it's not my type ... if ur a doing a research cool we wil help u out by telling we really never follow those crap ....