• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alloy Wheels

Faz

Hi

Just like to know if there are any places in Sri Lanka that do custom alloy wheels and tyres? :mellow:

Try the place in hill street dehiwala, when you go past dehiwala police station. I think just in front of US sale.

Its a big alloy wheel shop. Cant miss it.

Hi

Just like to know if there are any places in Sri Lanka that do custom alloy wheels and tyres? :mellow:

What do you mean by custom wheels? If you mean wheel fabrication, I doubt you will be able to get it done here. If however you mean wheel painting and other cosmetic customizations, most wheel shops in Dehiwala & Delkanda should be able to help you out.

Thanks guys for you help. yep i meant wheel fabrication. Any place or website doing custom wheels where i can import from?

I am after some mini wheels 10 x 7 to be precise.

ROTA does it for sure .... but they require you to purchase 5 sets (of 4) for each custom order. This was done by our local ROTA dealer so i know its for sure.

Cheap rims too, 15" rims costed me about 500$ for a set of slipstreams that i use with slicks.

Cheap because its light (about 5kg each) and quality.

http://www.rotawheels.com/

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys,

My car has gold colour(mat finish) alloy wheels. but it is now completely faded and looks like a black alloy wheel :mellow:

I tried my best to bring it back to the original colour but failed. it also has some black patches all over the wheel.

Can I recolor it to silver? what is the method used? electroplate? has anyone of you gone through such an incedent?

Hi Guys,

My car has gold colour(mat finish) alloy wheels. but it is now completely faded and looks like a black alloy wheel :mellow:

I tried my best to bring it back to the original colour but failed. it also has some black patches all over the wheel.

Can I recolor it to silver? what is the method used? electroplate? has anyone of you gone through such an incedent?

just re spray it :)

• 2 weeks later...