• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Abandoned Cars ?

ferrarif50

Another view of the sorry state 103E

dsc00437bq5.jpg

dsc00437bq5.64db117692.jpg

MINIACE

I see slight potentiel for a fire breathing Hot Rod from this pic :D . But unfortunatly it looks like it will fetch around 50k only in this state. Why not be brave and offer him 50k..........from a safe distance? :D

I see slight potentiel for a fire breathing Hot Rod from this pic :D . But unfortunatly it looks like it will fetch around 50k only in this state. Why not be brave and offer him 50k..........from a safe distance? :D

Well I tried many tricks on him.Failed. :( Finally managed a few pics only.

MINIACE

• 1 year later...

Before even clicking the link I guessed that this would be in one of the Arab states and I wasnt wrong. I guess to those bedsheet wearing ex camel jockeys an XJ220 is just another "Used Car"

Sigh... This isnt just sad its criminal. Almost makes one wish for the day the oil runs out so those bastards can go back to their camels.

Edited by Supra_Natural

Before even clicking the link I guessed that this would be in one of the Arab states and I wasnt wrong. I guess to those bedsheet wearing ex camel jockeys an XJ220 is just another "Used Car"

Sigh... This isnt just sad its criminal. Almost makes one wish for the day the oil runs out so those bastards can go back to their camels.

Hi S_N, I'm not Arab and am not taking personal offense to what you've said here, but your comments are way out of line.

but i agree with Supra_Natural. those idiots doesn't know the value of money or anything!

well Supra & you need to get your heads checked its people like you who make a mokery of other nationalities & then go around scolding people like akon for shooting a video with a buddhist statue :angry-smiley-048:

your such a funny guy. i bet you were one of those people who pelted stones to the Sirasa tv office to protest against Akon coming to SL.... :action-smiley-060:

your such a funny guy. i bet you were one of those people who pelted stones to the Sirasa tv office to protest against Akon coming to SL.... :action-smiley-060:

and how may I ask did you come to that conclusion?

What precisely is the correlation between outrage about the fate of a rare supercar in a nation where they very obviously have no concept of the value of anything and a bunch of lunatic wingnuts in Sri Lanka throwing stones at a media institution>

Think your accusations through before you make them dude, they kinda lose their effectiveness otherwise.

and how may I ask did you come to that conclusion?

What precisely is the correlation between outrage about the fate of a rare supercar in a nation where they very obviously have no concept of the value of anything and a bunch of lunatic wingnuts in Sri Lanka throwing stones at a media institution>

Think your accusations through before you make them dude, they kinda lose their effectiveness otherwise.

well same goes to u....just because a a owner of a certain car neglected to maintain it you cant go around putting down a whole nationality of people & talk like that...

Hi S_N, I'm not Arab and am not taking personal offense to what you've said here, but your comments are way out of line.

on reflection, that was probably not the way I should have phrased it. I apologize for being inflammatory, was merely outraged at the fate of the car. I, personally am of the opinion that th elite of the arab states tend to treat their cars with disdain. As a car enthusiast, this angers me very much. Therefore when i see something like this I tend to get angry, that reply was the result of immediately replying to something in the heat of the moment.

I am leaving the original post up so that later readers can see the sequence of events, but I apologize unreservedly for my comments and hereby withdraw them.

Edited by Supra_Natural

S_N I really don't mean to hijack this thread over this, but the fate of a hunk of metal really does not reflect upon a nation or region's values. Plus, referring to Arabs as "bed-sheet wearing ex-camel jockeys" and hoping for oil/natural gas to run out so that "the bastards can go back to their camels" is akin to calling a black man the n-word. Judging by your previous posts on Autolanka I wouldn't have thought you'd be the type to resort to unfair, offensive and derogatory stereotypes but I guess I was wrong. And over what? An abandoned car?

Feel free to be judgmental about the owner, but racial epithets are best avoided.

Edited by KLM

well same goes to u....just because a a owner of a certain car neglected to maintain it you cant go around putting down a whole nationality of people & talk like that...

Yes, and if you'd just have waited for my response to KLM's post instead of jumping in with and going at a tangent, you would have seen that I apologized for my statement.

I still dont see what this has to do with the akon business though.

well Supra & you need to get your heads checked its people like you who make a mokery of other nationalities & then go around scolding people like akon for shooting a video with a buddhist statue :angry-smiley-048:

ok dude, i'll get my head checked. at the same time, u also get ur head checked. i just told that i would agree with S_N and nothing against their nationality or religion! i have a right to tell my ideas, feelings. and from where does this Akon thing came? u can't just tell anyone that you are the one who pelted stones to the Sirasa tv office, blah blah without having any proof, do you have any? just think before u tell something.

Edited by ferrarif50

So Akon's thrashed his XJ has he? :lol:

Not really..Guess...Akon ran out of oil/natural gas in his XJ220 infront of to the Sirasa tv office and angrily pelted stones at a bedsheet wearing camel :action-smiley-060:

Relax guys..enoy a drink and chill !

MINIACE

Not really..Guess...Akon ran out of oil/natural gas in his XJ220 infront of to the Sirasa tv office and angrily pelted stones at a bedsheet wearing camel :action-smiley-060:

MINIACE

Or maybe a bed sheet wearing camel sent his fellow donkeys to pelt stones at Sirasa, to relive his gas, while Akon was upto something worth while - http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...rich-and-famous :unsure:

Anyways, yeah we should consider the fact that donkeys live among us also :)

Edited by shanX

I'm unable to see the car, says access denied. :(

So Akon's thrashed his XJ has he? :lol:

try this - http://autotraderblog.co.uk/2010/04/07/rar...+Trader+Blog%29

MINIACE

:D

Who knows what the real story behind this is............

There have been so many people in different parts of the world who neglected and even destroyed valuable cars (Lord "Racket" Brocket anyone?)

Classic Car mags contain abandoned cars every month from around the world....

Edited by GTAm

ok dude, i'll get my head checked. at the same time, u also get ur head checked. i just told that i would agree with S_N and nothing against their nationality or religion! i have a right to tell my ideas, feelings. and from where does this Akon thing came? u can't just tell anyone that you are the one who pelted stones to the Sirasa tv office, blah blah without having any proof, do you have any? just think before u tell something.

well Mr. TRD Ferarri its people like U & ur friend who goes around insulting other nationalities & religions. but when it comes to ur religion u guys get a sensitive & dont think its funny....

its not correct to insult any race, religion or nationality.

• Like 1

MINIACE

:rolleyes:

Edited by Chooti Putha

well Mr. TRD Ferarri its people like U & ur friend who goes around insulting other nationalities & religions. but when it comes to ur religion u guys get a sensitive & dont think its funny....

its not correct to insult any race, religion or nationality.

You don't need to teach me how to respect others!

SOME PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO RESPECT VEHICLES also, like those buggers.