• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

ferrarif50

Abandoned Cars ?

Wow ! Super!! Thanks For sharing mate!

MINIACE

sad indeed... by the way, how about we start up our own thread? there are plenty of interesting/unusual cars in Ol' SL that are in similar states

in fact we could use this thread itself!

since i suggested, here are some I discovered on my wanderings... :)

apolgies if the quality isn't great, all were off my phone

E12 series BMW 528i

dsc00148ib7.jpg

dsc00148ib7.a34b0536a0.jpg

dsc00149ir8.jpg

dsc00149ir8.e8cf88c75e.jpg

Another E12, definitely already gone to the great garage in the sky! :(

dsc00156gl0.jpg

dsc00156gl0.ca44f2b56a.jpg

Alfa Romeo Alfasud Ti, This car has since been rescued by an alfa fan

dsc00157yt9.jpg

dsc00157yt9.4a2d4b6ea9.jpg

BMW 2500/2800, Predecessor to the 7 Series.... VERY rare here.

dsc00155lz8.jpg

dsc00155lz8.0604daf871.jpg

nice work ... waste of a beemer ....:( really heart braking to see such cos i love beemers alot ... :(

sad indeed... by the way, how about we start up our own thread? there are plenty of interesting/unusual cars in Ol' SL that are in similar states

in fact we could use this thread itself!

good idea...

Holy hell mate!

where are these cars?

I do love old BMs ...lets ee if we cna rescue at least one....

RWD too he he :)

Holy hell mate!

where are these cars?

I do love old BMs ...lets ee if we cna rescue at least one....

RWD too he he :)

part of a rather large collection of old cars in varying states of decay mate :)

the blue BM is actually in Reasonably decent nick and a spot of recommissioning should see it on the road....

of course the owner is one of those "Im not going to part with them" cases unfortunately

drop me a mail if you want details - [email protected]

Cheers!

part of a rather large collection of old cars in varying states of decay mate :)

the blue BM is actually in Reasonably decent nick and a spot of recommissioning should see it on the road....

of course the owner is one of those "Im not going to part with them" cases unfortunately

drop me a mail if you want details - [email protected]

Cheers!

From what I heard that blue BM was hurriedly patched up to be shown at the launch of the current 5. So there might be a lot more underneath than meets the eye at 1st glance. Old cars never ever are what they seem on the 1st view.

The Sud Ti was bought by a pal of mine and is already being restored very well. Maybe as it was a late model and it was undercover the body was not as bad as expected, especially from Italian metal. Btw the BM was for sale as well when we took the Sud from there. Btw also 1st owner of the Sud is a former president of SL :)

Damn shocking pics!! Thanks S N for sharing and starting this topic !! Will add my collection of finds soon.

MINIACE

Here's something that I see everyday at my garage.

Story goes like this. This vehicle had been lying in the current owners estate for sometime and one day some one has come and asked for it. He had taken an adavance and the next thing you know the small son had gone and peeled off the paint telling the father not to sell.

Now it has been lying in the garage for more than 3 years, the owner doesnt want to sell as well.

series31zd2.th.jpg

Here's something that I see everyday at my garage.

Story goes like this. This vehicle had been lying in the current owners estate for sometime and one day some one has come and asked for it. He had taken an adavance and the next thing you know the small son had gone and peeled off the paint telling the father not to sell.

Now it has been lying in the garage for more than 3 years, the owner doesnt want to sell as well.

series31zd2.th.jpg

damn...what a waste of a landy... a nice single cab at that too :(

heard these babies are light enough to take on lotsa of soggy ground, mud and the works...

CAR ROTTING IN THE DUST

image027tn2.jpg

image028zp0.jpg

image029bv5.jpg

what a waste <_<

Found this Morris 8 Series E along with an open roof Ford Anglia.Very unfortunately owners are not selling these gems.Will add more pictures.

dsc00244ic0.jpg

dsc00244ic0.a135d3c644.jpg

MINIACE

Another View of Morris 8 E (sorry poor quality mobile phone pic)

dsc00433ym0.jpg

dsc00433ym0.0f8fdde395.jpg

MINIACE

Another View of Morris 8 E (sorry poor quality mobile phone pic)

dsc00433ym0.jpg

dsc00433ym0.0f8fdde395.jpg

MINIACE

i believe there was a Morris 8 for sale a few weeks back with a price tag of 2.5 Million! :blink:

i believe there was a Morris 8 for sale a few weeks back with a price tag of 2.5 Million! :blink:

He he Gold plated or something?? :P

MINIACE

He he Gold plated or something?? :P

MINIACE

:) Are there any vintage enthusiasts? What’s the actual worth of a properly restored one?

I think the owners are crazy. They have let the vehicle die like this and at the same time they don't want to sell also. They may be wanting to keep them to plant on top of their graves.

:) Are there any vintage enthusiasts? What’s the actual worth of a properly restored one?

There is a good one up for sale in Kurana for 550,000/=

MINIACE