• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Srilankan Talant 80km Per 1liter Of Water..?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard about this guy and met few people who actually saw this car. As I HEARD this car really moves.

But I have few questions in my mind.

1. Can a conventional petrol engine run on H2?

2. How safe to play with highly explosive gas like H2 without proper laboratory conditions?

Anyway I will not say this is just b*** s*** because according to Einstein’s Mass energy equivalence it is not only possible to go 80km using 1 liter of water.

1 liter of water is enough to provide energy to the whole world if it can be properly transformed.

I have heard about this guy and met few people who actually saw this car. As I HEARD this car really moves.

But I have few questions in my mind.

1. Can a conventional petrol engine run on H2?

2. How safe to play with highly explosive gas like H2 without proper laboratory conditions?

Anyway I will not say this is just b*** s*** because according to Einstein’s Mass energy equivalence it is not only possible to go 80km using 1 liter of water.

1 liter of water is enough to provide energy to the whole world if it can be properly transformed.

Machan, i admit your point. But, what i feel is at least a sri lankan could be able to come up with a concept of it at last :action-smiley-033: . There will be so many people, companies to buy this from him and give solutions for H2 gas issues etc.

But my point is that at least he could be able to get the concept built, as fellow sri lankans, we should appreciate his work and the talent he has. I got a mail today about this CAR and this guy. The Vehicle he used for his previous experiment was taken back by the owner and never returned his equipments back to him even. Even he does not have money to do his research etc.

I think we should encourage him to improve his concept and reduce the risks at some point. B)

I’m no quantum physicist so I’m not going to comment much about this but I watched a documentary how three chemistry graduates back in 80s became the bud of all jokes in the science community by claiming they can separate H2 and O2 from H2O using a very simple technique. So I think it’s fair to raise an eyebrow on this young mans efforts especially since he got no background in quantum physics.

Hydrogen powered vehicles are not a completely new concept, I mean The Newcastle City Council replaced their park and ride buses with Hydrogen powered ones !

The concept of using electrolysis to produce hydrogen isn't new either as all of us who were actually present during the science lessons know.

The issue is to establish whether the system he has developed deliver commercial benefits (for example his system rely on purified water or distilled water, and if so the cost should be added in, also electrolysis requires electricity and if the energy transference process is still efficient) and if it does to establish a method where the system can be commercially produced and made available.

I'm sure there are enough people in SL with an entrepreneurial spirit who will step and help this chap on ............. or I would hope so .....

I remember an auto alarm system developed by a similar person as well as a remote vehicle control system but I didn't see those systems make it to the market so perhaps there isn't enough support for local inventors etc.

Velocity & Madz ? I wonder if you two remember the time we collected funds to distribute dust masks to the traffic police ? I wonder whether we could launch a similar initiative under the autolanka banner where we could help local inventors young or old alike to develop technology and devices that all of us as motoring enthusiasts will find useful.

Things like

1. Automotive alarms and imobilisers

2. Automotive traffic systems

3. Automotive navigation systems

4. Fuel saving devices

5. Alternate fuel technology

etc etc

what does everybody else think ?

I remember an auto alarm system developed by a similar person as well as a remote vehicle control system but I didn't see those systems make it to the market so perhaps there isn't enough support for local inventors etc.

Unless these inventions got some unique or new features I guess it’ll be hard to compete against cheap Chinese goods that have flooded the market. Very same issue Micro is facing isn’t it?

• 2 weeks later...
Any one know this guys contact details..? Address..?

Yeah. I also need the same. The Guy is from Athurugiriya where I'm also living. But still I'm trying to locate him. Will post here if I got any info.

Yeah. I also need the same. The Guy is from Athurugiriya where I'm also living. But still I'm trying to locate him. Will post here if I got any info.

Hay mate, I'm also from Athurugiriya.

I heard about this guy long time ago at a Service Station located near Walgama junction where he regularly come to get some services. They may know some details about the guy. Hope this helps if you really want to locate him.

Edited by Sha7

Machan, i admit your point. But, what i feel is at least a sri lankan could be able to come up with a concept of it at last :action-smiley-033: . There will be so many people, companies to buy this from him and give solutions for H2 gas issues etc.

Check these videos to get some idea about H2

Single balloon explosion

Hindenburg disaster – 1937

NASA mess up H2 – 1986 – Challenger

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EaKSrOpLJPo

Hi friends,

Same type of experiments have been done in various countries for last few decades. According to chemistry (Hess's law) this can is not effective machang. You can generate H2 by applying a high frequency to water. The energy required to break a chemical bond is equal to the energy emited at the formation. So there will not be effective energy out put since external energy source not applied. But in this case the electricity (battery) act as a external energy source. There exists some projects and vehicles running by using same theory and this is not a new concept. Please reffer the internet you can find lots of details.

Hi friends,

Same type of experiments have been done in various countries for last few decades. According to chemistry (Hess's law) this can is not effective machang. You can generate H2 by applying a high frequency to water. The energy required to break a chemical bond is equal to the energy emited at the formation. So there will not be effective energy out put since external energy source not applied. But in this case the electricity (battery) act as a external energy source. There exists some projects and vehicles running by using same theory and this is not a new concept. Please reffer the internet you can find lots of details.

so theoretically speaking, you can run until the battery (external power source) runs out of power!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...