• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Off Road Event At Waters Edge

Velocity

:D

ok ok, the "creative" then...

nwmd. Got it like 5 min ago :)

Say who rides the tuk? the same guy who drives the Jag? :D

heh heh...why don't you ask him that :P

btw the rumor is that the Jag is gonna exit the scene and some american muscle will be replacing it

ooooh... 300c?

what the hell man. are you seeing the bugger privately or summin :):lol:

that's what he has his eyes on...no too sure he'll go ahead with it though. He must be checking reliability issues with the car and how i takes on local conditions etc cos the J sucked at that :P

YUK!!! :action-smiley-060:

I'm sure he's got plenty of in-house people for that :D

defa the evo has given ya extra set of balls man :P good scene :P

don't tell the pretty brands boy these things though... :P

I know the one you mean :)

me ewa wedak ne... we're having the weekly tgif thingy at office. i think some folks at ya office might also show up... there'll be booze, house music, live music etc etc... Not a major thing and yours truly is organizing with gian :P

if ya free...pop in after 6 or so :)

me ewa wedak ne... we're having the weekly tgif thingy at office. i think some folks at ya office might also show up... there'll be booze, house music, live music etc etc... Not a major thing and yours truly is organizing with gian :P

if ya free...pop in after 6 or so :)

today? no can do bro.. Got a date with my baby (the one thats got four wheels)

rain cheque. thanks for the invite.

he must a real cheapo bugger to be able to afford driving a N16 but not be able to get a bloody room :action-smiley-060:

Thats what i was thinking man.. right before the fron of the prado satrting sinkinf, he drove away after that htough casue i think me and my buddy infringed on his 'hydraulic space'

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::action-smiley-060:

yap yap machan this mobile hotel rooms is a big issue there (and when we were small we used to spy on them and watch real time free movies) :angry-smiley-048: .... ... thats why the cops come all the time and if ur enjoying with ur squd bike or 4x4 or trail bike they wil all so put u in that place and think ur that cheap bugger who is enjoying there with a girl cos may be ur cousin or some one who u kw is there with u ...never knew that guys were doing alot of 4x4 shit at madiwela ... may be i was not in SL for a long time lost track ... but hell of a place machang when we were small we used to do hide and seek over there and damn i r really unlucky if ur in the seeking side cos damn it wil take almost all day to find the buggers who r hiding ....those were good times machang :alc:

rippy machan i don't kw if waters edge is a hotel or not machang but they hv halls for weddings and shit nee .... never went inside to check it out cos last time i was in SL it was under construction