• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Off Road Event At Waters Edge

Velocity

it's nice to see after some time some motor sport stuff hit the area of kotte .... cos before they used to do lot of motor sport on that place before that damn hotel was built. i hate the hotel cos it distroied a nice place for racing no more dirt tracks for bikes and cars and the mash is gone with it where alot of guys i kw to do heavy 4x4 driving mud with fun ...uff it was the only place around in close reach for us cos the kibilawala, beddagana and madiwela areas is off limits cos it's high security zone ... but it's good finally they strat to do some thing back for the motor sport community by doing this event hope it would be a good place for alot of fun ... :jumping-smiley-013:

it's nice to see after some time some motor sport stuff hit the area of kotte .... cos before they used to do lot of motor sport on that place before that damn hotel was built. i hate the hotel cos it distroied a nice place for racing no more dirt tracks for bikes and cars and the mash is gone with it where alot of guys i kw to do heavy 4x4 driving mud with fun ...uff it was the only place around in close reach for us cos the kibilawala, beddagana and madiwela areas is off limits cos it's high security zone ... but it's good finally they strat to do some thing back for the motor sport community by doing this event hope it would be a good place for alot of fun ... :jumping-smiley-013:

what's the hotel there machang???

off road event at waters edge .... so rippy ur talking abt the waters edge hotel at kotte neee ..... facing the parliment road .... :unsure: or r u talking about some other place ..... :blink:

off road event at waters edge .... so rippy ur talking abt the waters edge hotel at kotte neee ..... facing the parliment road .... :unsure: or r u talking about some other place ..... :blink:

well last time i checked water's edge was not a "hotel" :)

yes yes....a golf course may be but no hotel there - anyway good news.

well...laughter is the best medicine as they say... beer is a close second IMO...

anyways...i'm gonna try my best to haul my butt there to check this out :) who else is coming???

Machang where were you all this time? Waters Edge had been happening for more than two years, and how can you say something like that?

I dont know about you but have gone off road practising at Madiwela (on Japan - Sri Lanka friendship Road) maybe last year for the LR Challenge with my colleagues. But no one came and interfered with us, we were there till about 9.00 in the night and even had a BBQ there after practices.

Machang ripper: no machang am not taking part, but am an ardent fan of LR's and have been involved with the events from the time I joined my current work place as we have been heavily into organising events of this sort and also the fun drives.

Well one of my colleagues was the co-driver at last years waters edge, but they never made a place. (My boss ran a D90 with him as the co-driver)

Machang where were you all this time? Waters Edge had been happening for more than two years, and how can you say something like that?

I dont know about you but have gone off road practising at Madiwela (on Japan - Sri Lanka friendship Road) maybe last year for the LR Challenge with my colleagues. But no one came and interfered with us, we were there till about 9.00 in the night and even had a BBQ there after practices.

Machang ripper: no machang am not taking part, but am an ardent fan of LR's and have been involved with the events from the time I joined my current work place as we have been heavily into organising events of this sort and also the fun drives.

Well one of my colleagues was the co-driver at last years waters edge, but they never made a place. (My boss ran a D90 with him as the co-driver)

aaahh...that explains a lot :) I was shocked to see so many outdoor adventure fans in ya office trips...

in my case... most buggers in my office are all city boys... they don't wanna get dirty etc etc...you get the picture :)

your a lucky fella to have such co workers machang.... good stuff on youtube and FB as well :)

aaahh...that explains a lot :) I was shocked to see so many outdoor adventure fans in ya office trips...

in my case... most buggers in my office are all city boys... they don't wanna get dirty etc etc...you get the picture :)

your a lucky fella to have such co workers machang.... good stuff on youtube and FB as well :)

oi you were supposed to send us an artwork yesterday :P

KO KO????

:D

Edited by Arc Angel

Yes, you are right, i managed to get the prado well and truly stuck there( Japan Frriendship road) with the left back wheel in the air and then i had to wait for a good two hours because the first truck that came to pull me out got stuck trying to do that. and no one even bothered me. NO army NO police and the back enf the jeep was visible to the road

But i did manage to to disturb a couple who were making a N16 bounce like it had hydraulics :rolleyes:

The joy of having such an office environment is priceless.

Yes, you are right, i managed to get the prado well and truly stuck there( Japan Frriendship road) with the left back wheel in the air and then i had to wait for a good two hours because the first truck that came to pull me out got stuck trying to do that. and no one even bothered me. NO army NO police and the back enf the jeep was visible to the road

But i did manage to to disturb a couple who were making a N16 bounce like it had hydraulics :rolleyes:

So it seems that our friend is ignorant of what is happening around him.

oi you were supposed to send us an artwork yesterday :P

KO KO????

Machang i think we sent the bloody thing in our modified tuk tuk. that thing is turbo charged, nitro'd and just for kicks gotta a security system too :P probably the bugger overshot your office and ended up in the indian ocean :lol:

... as far as i know i've delivered all my stuff :P must be some other fella mate :P

and we don't do "artworks" that's done at our studio :P

we only do "creative" :lol:

anyways...if you have any issues with delays... talk to Gian. That bugger is pretty good and he will sort it out for you

So it seems that our friend is ignorant of what is happening around him.

he must a real cheapo bugger to be able to afford driving a N16 but not be able to get a bloody room :action-smiley-060:

Machang i think we sent the bloody thing in our modified tuk tuk. that thing is turbo charged, nitro'd and just for kicks gotta a security system too :P probably the bugger overshot your office and ended up in the indian ocean :lol:

... as far as i know i've delivered all my stuff :P must be some other fella mate :P

and we don't do "artworks" that's done at our studio :P

we only do "creative" :lol:

anyways...if you have any issues with delays... talk to Gian. That bugger is pretty good and he will sort it out for you

ok ok, the "creative" then...

nwmd. Got it like 5 min ago :)

Say who rides the tuk? the same guy who drives the Jag? :D