• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rare Evo X Vs Evo Ix Video

miniace

Mini when i watched this video around 3 weeks back the ix basicaly raped the x.

hope its the same.

Oh yeah mini. its same video.

But mini check the JUN evo X video on you tube. It rapes all the sti x and evo x on the track Lap by Lap.

:)

I think evo x will need a bit of time for development, but once it starts moving it will.

Edited by Velocity

Oh yeah mini. its same video.

But mini check the JUN evo X video on you tube. It rapes all the sti x and evo x on the track Lap by Lap.

:)

I think evo x will need a bit of time for development, but once it starts moving it will.

Guess the weight is the issue with X! Thats absolute brutal rape by IX .ha ha.

Just checked the JUN monster!! Wow!!!! BTW was busy checking acc*lade X & EVO videos :D

MINIACE

evo IX was there for a long time so alot of people got time to develop on it thats why may be but surely after some time i'm pretty sure that evo X would do the same ...

I wonder whether you've caught this TopGear episode yet (its Season 11 Episode 2 I believe) where the Evo X is tested against the new STI

JC is full of praise for the Evo and in his mind its undoubtedly the better and the faster car.

But on the track the STI was faster than the Evo (both 300 bhp I think) even with all the under steer it was experiencing !

I wonder whether you've caught this TopGear episode yet (its Season 11 Episode 2 I believe) where the Evo X is tested against the new STI

JC is full of praise for the Evo and in his mind its undoubtedly the better and the faster car.

But on the track the STI was faster than the Evo (both 300 bhp I think) even with all the under steer it was experiencing !

Wasn't really understeering with the Stig. They said he probably set the diff to send more power to the back.

The STI just got off the line a lot better. Mind, that is a 2.5l UK version.

• 1 month later...
What happened to your challenge?

You can guess why I'm silent. Got beaten by "Salsa X" :(

I'm blaming it on the fact that it was home turf for him and six hard braking points on rough asphalt with no ABS == locking up for me (bad course design in my opinion aka sore loser). So I've challenged him to a REAL autox on neutral ground. Better do it quick coz I'm thinking about getting a different car, so what I said about once you go evo there's no going back was a lie!

Explore the path of the "Ultimate Driving Machine" with a M badge!

Nah. Never thought I'd buy one but the car I'm looking at is a Haaaauuuuunnnduuuuuh. Redlines at around the same rpm as an M though. The S2000 CR looks tempting but I might end up getting a used regular one because I'll have to spend extra on getting a rollcage and a trailer to carry tires and tools. Life would be so much easier if I keep the Evo. No idea why I do this to myself.

• 2 weeks later...
Nah. Never thought I'd buy one but the car I'm looking at is a Haaaauuuuunnnduuuuuh. Redlines at around the same rpm as an M though. The S2000 CR looks tempting but I might end up getting a used regular one because I'll have to spend extra on getting a rollcage and a trailer to carry tires and tools. Life would be so much easier if I keep the Evo. No idea why I do this to myself.

I recommend Kodi the race engineer from Sri Lanka. bugger is great. you might end up with more components than what you started with too!!!!

Are you looking at a Genesis Coupe?

I think he meant Honda - S2000.

Ahhh..... Oh well. On pricing, if I wanted a FR, I would much rather get a 350Z. Brand debates aside, its a V6. And a coupe, which would help with the handling over the roadster.

Edited by Pericles

• 2 months later...
Ahhh..... Oh well. On pricing, if I wanted a FR, I would much rather get a 350Z. Brand debates aside, its a V6. And a coupe, which would help with the handling over the roadster.

Just because it's a roadster doesn't mean it doesn't handle as well as a Z. Don't forget that it's about 400lbs lighter. My brother already has a Z, so no point in my getting one as well. I want a lightweight momentum car. Out of the box it's slower than the Evo and the Z, but handles better. I'm hoping I'll become a better driver trying to pull the same laptimes. An Evo makes you look good because it's easy to go fast. Also a used '04-'05 S2000 can be found for around $16k. That way I won't feel bad about spending more $$ on rollbars, trailer, tires, etc.

But now it's winter, and no RWD car will match the awsomeness of an Evo in the snow :D

Except I'm sure that Kodi would never leave his current boss, despite the stress he gets from him. :)

Those two are made for each other. Is same sex marriage legal in SL now? :P