• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Here

Guest Team Rukus

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the Sinhala dubbed version of the Dr. Dolittle cartoon. Dostara Hondahitha :D

Wasn't that long ago. :unsure: Even I have watched it B) I aint THAT old

one of my favourite cartoons when i was 15, and that was in 1993.

I qoute Chow Chow " Umbata Oka Karana Ba "Umbatanan Kawadawath Oka Karana Ba "

:D

As some one said thank god we have CABLE.

one of my favourite cartoons when i was 15, and that was in 1993.

I qoute Chow Chow " Umbata Oka Karana Ba "Umbatanan Kawadawath Oka Karana Ba "

:unsure:

As some one said thank god we have CABLE.

That means u r 28, same as me man,

I like the part where this guy gets stung by bees all the time!

don't mean to sound like a perv but didnt that chick in the band look hot! (la thanakolapethas)

Hey Dude...Nice car..!!! Ur's mates Lotus Exige is pretty darn nice too....have u 2 ever run each other for fun? cos it shud be an interesting battle...

Thanks man.

That exige has kicked my ass many a time. Its way too fast, 0-60 in 4.9 secs!

That Team Rukas is a right wanker, I bet he's still following this thread.

Damn... Smart thinking Pillawoos...so this guy really is still following the forum...hehehe...i think we scared the crap outta him cos he aint posting no more... :D:D

Nah, according to Pilas link, the guy hasn't popped around in 5 days. Which when u consider it, is only one day after his first post. first post on the 23rd, he hasn't been here since the 24th. hmmm, 6 days now. Past midnight, welcome 30th :)

Nah, according to Pilas link, the guy hasn't popped around in 5 days. Which when u consider it, is only one day after his first post. first post on the 23rd, he hasn't been here since the 24th. hmmm, 6 days now. Past midnight, welcome 30th :D

Hmmm...ur right dude...damn it seems like ages ago when that guy 'Team Rukus' posted...cant belive its been only 5 days...hehehe..u on the night shift today?? cos its like 3.10am in SL right?

Hmmm...ur right dude...damn it seems like ages ago when that guy 'Team Rukus' posted...cant belive its been only 5 days...hehehe..u on the night shift today?? cos its like 3.10am in SL right?

Yeah, me is burning the midnight oil over here. And the other buggers who are on shift are asleep!! SOBs. :D I'm sitting here drinking so much coffee I'm gonna develop constipation by Friday.

Yeah, me is burning the midnight oil over here. And the other buggers who are on shift are asleep!! SOBs. :D I'm sitting here drinking so much coffee I'm gonna develop constipation by Friday.

LoL...u guys are crazy..hehehe..Man u like Coffee that much?? for some reason i just cant drink coffee unless its a frapuccino or etc etc...

No I don't like coffee THAT much. It keeps u awake. Which is what I need.

A jug of Glucose/Jeewani water and caffeine tablets Pericles, THATS what you need- oh nice Ferarri pictures by the way; must have been a really cool event. All that expensive hardware in one place...wow.

A jug of Glucose/Jeewani water and caffeine tablets Pericles, THATS what you need- oh nice Ferarri pictures by the way; must have been a really cool event. All that expensive hardware in one place...wow.

I've been known the have the occasional R*D B*LL to stay awake, which wokes, but is a hella expensive option :D

U mean on my site? Yeah, def one of the highlights of my visit. That and my visit to USS Intrepid.

I've been known the have the occasional R*D B*LL to stay awake, which wokes, but is a hella expensive option :D

U mean on my site? Yeah, def one of the highlights of my visit. That and my visit to USS Intrepid.

seriously how affective IS redbull? havent had it yet.. i hear a can is like 200 bucks? is it true?

Yeap...its R*D B*LL's little ghetto cousin, works just as good. Spike it with vodhka/Mendis and helloOooo Friday night! (alright you can stop laughing...but really its good...)

Yes, I clicked on the links in your signature. The USS Intrepid must have been incredible. I'm stunned they let you take pictures of stuff like the Blackbird, but I guess since they are all decommissioned from service now; its all publicly accessable info anyway.

Somehow though even though the stuff you photographed on the USS Intrepid was a lot more high-tec and considerably more expensive, it was the sight of all those shiny red beauties that had me mesmerized.

You have to be seriously loaded/sponsored to race Ferarri's; honestly that's dead cool. Plus with all the cars racing off the same platform (or close to the same platform) driver skill probably comes into play a lot more too. Oh, but why I am I blabbering on, when we can get it from the horse's mouth....what did you think Pericles? What's your scope on the whole club race angle? Was it more interesting to watch?

I've been known the have the occasional R*D B*LL to stay awake, which wokes, but is a hella expensive option :)

i had a shelf full of redbull at all times during uni...thank god dat its always the day an assignment is due that i feel like shit after so much caffeine n taurine n wat not

oh but dude the SR-71 is the hottest picture on ur site IMO...lucky shit

seriously how affective IS redbull? havent had it yet.. i hear a can is like 200 bucks? is it true?

well its fairly effectiv...i dnt feel more energised but jus stay awake...n yes its 200 bucks a pop but get this its cheaper abroad :D

Yeap...its R*D B*LL's little ghetto cousin, works just as good. Spike it with vodhka/Mendis and helloOooo Friday night! (alright you can stop laughing...but really its good...)

i hear u bro...redbull n vodka was a favorite :D

Heard of a TVR apart from the car????? LoL...now thats a bitch to drink... { Tequila-Vodka-Redbull } :D:D:)

haha never done it...the deadliest drink we used to hav is a snake bite...cranberry juice, cider n stella...holy shit the number of fites those few pints used to get us in...

anyways my booze days r over...i jus stick to anythng flammable if u get my drift :D

Heard of a TVR apart from the car????? LoL...now thats a bitch to drink... { Tequila-Vodka-Redbull } :D:D:)

Hey cool, gotta try that. Slick name too- Now THAT'S a drink for a car enthusiast ! What ratios do you mix in? Is it 1:1 Vodhka and Tequila then, Redbull to taste?

Hey cool, gotta try that. Slick name too- Now THAT'S a drink for a car enthusiast ! What ratios do you mix in? Is it 1:1 Vodhka and Tequila then Redbull to taste?

1/2 Tequila : 1 Vodka and Redbull as u see fit...LoL...too much will f**k u up in no time... :)

haha never done it...the deadliest drink we used to hav is a snake bite...cranberry juice, cider n stella...holy shit the number of fites those few pints used to get us in...

anyways my booze days r over...i jus stick to anythng flammable if u get my drift :D

LoL...i guess u havnt had Absyinth...or Hypnotiq??? :D:D