• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Here

Guest Team Rukus

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright thanks! TVR! Seriously, gotta love that name...

Yep i love the name too...heheh...lets try and name some drinks using cars and makes!! hehehe...man i love this forum for the way we transgress from one topic to another!!!

ok i am Sickk of thiss drinking...

gahamuuu

GANJA PARAKKKKKKKKK.......

smoking pot ...........Please drink and drive feel the speed while u die

LoL...!!! "Please drink and drive feel the speed while u die"....did u come up with this????? heh heh...

Well, Andy, the original topic on this thread is lost anyway.

No, I don't mix Bull with anything. I don't drink :P Permanent designated driver. And I dunno about energy, but it is effective at keeping u awake. It has a kick if u take it after an absence but u get used to it quickly if u do it regularly. We used to get it free at the cafe during the night shift some time ago, thats when I got used to it, but then they had some problem accounting for it at the cafe and now they don't carry it :P

WCC No pot either.

Bout the 360 Challenge, yeah that was pretty cool. I bought my Subaru WRC t-shirt at the souvenir shop on the track :D. Andy, u should try to go there man. Just a hour or two from New York. They had a site with the racing chedule on that track. Actually we got there pretty late, and only saw the last race. Which was the big one. Some hella speeds, but really slow thru the corners. There had been some historical challenge stuff too. And I had a really low capacity camera, or I woulda been snapping all the time :o Interesting track layout, there is a pic of the map. And there was a go kart ring too which had closed about 10 mins before we got there :( And the really great thing was, no need for pit passes, u buy a ticker and u can walk about anywhere on the grounds :P

No, I don't mix Bull with anything. I don't drink :D Permanent designated driver. And I dunno about energy, but it is effective at keeping u awake. It has a kick if u take it after an absence but u get used to it quickly if u do it regularly. We used to get it free at the cafe during the night shift some time ago, thats when I got used to it, but then they had some problem accounting for it at the cafe and now they don't carry it :o

MIT sure seems like quite the place to be!!! wow!!!

No, I don't mix Bull with anything. I don't drink :P Permanent designated driver. And I dunno about energy, but it is effective at keeping u awake. It has a kick if u take it after an absence but u get used to it quickly if u do it regularly. We used to get it free at the cafe during the night shift some time ago, thats when I got used to it, but then they had some problem accounting for it at the cafe and now they don't carry it :P

WCC No pot either.

Bout the 360 Challenge, yeah that was pretty cool. I bought my Subaru WRC t-shirt at the souvenir shop on the track :D. Andy, u should try to go there man. Just a hour or two from New York. They had a site with the racing chedule on that track. Actually we got there pretty late, and only saw the last race. Which was the big one. Some hella speeds, but really slow thru the corners. There had been some historical challenge stuff too. And I had a really low capacity camera, or I woulda been snapping all the time :o Interesting track layout, there is a pic of the map. And there was a go kart ring too which had closed about 10 mins before we got there :( And the really great thing was, no need for pit passes, u buy a ticker and u can walk about anywhere on the grounds :P

Preveen machan give me the directions or address to the place pls...must try and go there when i can...

Preveen machan give me the directions or address to the place pls...must try and go there when i can...

http://www.limerock.com/

North of New York in Connecticut, not quite as far as Mohegan Sun Arena. I had a chauffer, so didn't pay close attention to where I was going. Was enjoying my first experience in a BMW 325Ci coupe :D Anyway, those guys had got their directions from some online directional website too :D

BTW, See if u can find a cousin of Zackies, a dude called Lafir. He lives in Connecticut and went with us to the races. Has a Acura RSX Type S which is his pride and joy :D (Honda buggers :D ) He should be able to get u there. Looks like the next Ferrari days are in July, but there are other events in the meantime :D

http://www.limerock.com/

North of New York in Connecticut, not quite as far as Mohegan Sun Arena. I had a chauffer, so didn't pay close attention to where I was going. Was enjoying my first experience in a BMW 325Ci coupe :D Anyway, those guys had got their directions from some online directional website too :D

BTW, See if u can find a cousin of Zackies, a dude called Lafir. He lives in Connecticut and went with us to the races. Has a Acura RSX Type S which is his pride and joy :D (Honda buggers :D ) He should be able to get u there. Looks like the next Ferrari days are in July, but there are other events in the meantime :D

Damn just checked out the site...there's nuthin big nxt month...by the time everything starts for the summer season ill be back home...maybe when i get back here...

wow...

the forums is soo quiet now!!!!

in the morning it was just so active.. i guess everyone went home early cos of elections... hey, any good election night movies on TV today?

I'm going as well... came late, going early... :D