• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Here

Guest Team Rukus

And I STRONGLY THINK U DONT OWN A 2002 CTR so have a life go home

I'm not trying to support anyone here, but I've been confirmed by a friend, that Blazin does own a CTR in the UK.

No offence to anyone, but to give my thoughts, anyone who can afford an accent in SL definetly can afford a CTR in UK, it's almost the same cost when you work it out....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machan i just saw this page :) ….dammmmmmmm…… unbelievable… hey mr… i’m living in toronto too… where you live in s/b …it’s not ganna take 45 min 2 come from my home…… ha…ha….if you own that car let me know.. then i can come n' take some pic’s with your car … how about that guys?....... :P

ok ok ive followd blazin's past posts n i too beliv that he's genuine...n he never boastd abt his car...as far as i can remembr he's been talkin abt tyres wit albertho...if i remembr correct u've already postd a pic in the old forum...

gihan wasnt boastin either...there's even a spruced up toyota soluna u'd want to take seriously...so there's no problem talkin abt an accent...ive seen gihan's car too but i wont rule out any mods he's done to it cos i havnt seen its interior n honestly who r we to ask for proof cos we'v got nothing to gain out of it

this is an absolutely ridiculous argument

p.s. gihan machan talkin abt sum1's mother is jus wrng...

Machan i just saw this page :blink: ….dammmmmmmm…… unbelievable… hey mr… i’m living in toronto too… where you live in s/b …it’s not ganna take 45 min 2 come from my home…… ha…ha….if you own that car let me know.. then i can come n' take some pic’s with your car … how about that guys?....... :)

ha ha here u r, c now we can grasp its hard to lie on this forum :alc: gud lesson for novice in this forum.

I think this is a silly argument that has digressed way too far. In my opinion, on an automotive-related site such as this, people should be able to freely discuss the modifications they have done to their cars.

In fora such as this, sharing your tuning experiences can be educational, especially to those looking to perform similar changes to their cars. In fact, in proper automotive sites, people look to the forums for advice on performance/maintenance upgrades. So if you've had success making a performance improvement, why not share it with your buddies online?

Gihan, machan, despite you saying that we shouldn't boast about what work has gone into our cars, you clearly say that

machan i always go for the branded originals n my under hood parst are all apexi , apex, NGK,Hp Racing even the muffler is a original apexi N1 titenium one,,

Again, dude, with that line-up you should be beating VTEC Hondas.

I'm with the Shak on this one. I remember seeing a pic of blazin's car. I even put a comment on it, which is why I remember :blink: Black one. And I've seen plenty of pics of Gihans, tho I don't remember seeing it live.

Lets cool it guys. Rukus has been missing since the first page, so no need to fight on this thread any more.

Hey Ppl.... maybe its time to cool down abit....Listen just because a person's car has mods done to it, be it exterior, interior or engine it doesnt mean u have to race it to prove anything...as long as ur satisfied with ur car thats all that matters...i personally have seen Gihan's car (at the traffic lights near potluck even though Gihan didnt see me :alc: ) and i like what he's done to it...it looks really good and unique...so good job mate!! Blazin i also understand where ur coming from dude and if u have a CTR thats really cool...u too have to understand though that there are alot of phoneys on this forum and sometimes we all become suspicious...i personally know this cos i get alot of shit on other forums and even Hi5 from buggers who think im standing next to someone else's car and claiming its mine...that happens to ppl from other countries who say they have cars somewhere else...so its all part of the game...just post a couple of pics if ya want to...i think that u have been posting enuf to be a credible member of this forum...and Gihan machan u dont need to prove anything dude...we know ur car and commitment to the SL drag scene ... Thats my thoughts for now... hope u guys understand what im sayin here...

Ado Andrew sorry machan i didnt saw u, yeah machan i dont need to prove anything even i fixed some oter stuff, it still a accent 1.5 12V so i drag for fun not to gain reputation

p.s. gihan machan talkin abt sum1's mother is jus wrng...

He called ME a m*** Fu*** so i can... :blink:

IAgain, dude, with that line-up you should be beating VTEC Hondas.

Tryied bt cant even with those mods still i dnt have sufficent power to bt Honda Vtec, n machan now with this heavy bodykit its not possible,, see that is why mark removed his body hit

Well lets finish this machan....no need to fight anymore seriously... actually now that sharkster mentioned it.. i too remember seeing the pic of a black CTR that Blazin owns....so both u guys shud chill now...anyways lets get back to the more automotive side of this forum k...ado machan how much does ur body-kit weigh? and hu did it? If u dont mind me asking.....

Alright guys, let's end this. I have to admit it is a bit immature to be arguing over 'Who's got what'.

Andrew, you are right mate, I'm sure you get it a lot worse with a Skyline. Its just that I never had this problem in other forums. I mean a CTR isn't all that, its actually one of the cheapest performance hatchbacks you can buy. So to be accused of being a fake for claiming to own a CTR just took it to another level.

Yea, I've posted some pics in an earlier thread. But just for good measure:

typer4oc.th.jpg

I don't have a pic with me in front of the car, but I've got this one next to my mate's Lotus Exige. So considering its two pics of the same car in different locations, i hope it proves its credibility:

ctrexige2sq.th.jpg

Hey Gihan, I'm not showing off now, I was asked to do this!

Sorry mate... I just couldn't resist. :)

Alright guys, let's end this. I have to admit it is a bit immature to be arguing over 'Who's got what'.

Andrew, you are right mate, I'm sure you get it a lot worse with a Skyline. Its just that I never had this problem in other forums. I mean a CTR isn't all that, its actually one of the cheapest performance hatchbacks you can buy. So to be accused of being a fake for claiming to own a CTR just took it to another level.

typer4oc.th.jpg

I don't have a pic with me in front of the car, but I've got this one next to my mate's Lotus Exige. So considering its two pics of the same car in different locations, i hope it proves its credibility:

ctrexige2sq.th.jpg

Sorry mate... I just couldn't resist. :jumping-smiley-013:

Hey Dude...Nice car..!!! Ur's mates Lotus Exige is pretty darn nice too....have u 2 ever run each other for fun? cos it shud be an interesting battle...

typer4oc.th.jpg

ctrexige2sq.th.jpg

Sorry mate... I just couldn't resist. :jumping-smiley-013:

Hey Blazin,

Now I have no issue with the cerditability of the pics.They are genuine.Thanks for posting them.

Yes we do.... 2 actually... a white one and a black ....i know the owner of the white car its amazing and hella fast...

i saw the white one once on the Baseline.. mara car that was!!!

and i must say the exige looks quite somethign doesnt it... like AUTOCAR said once.. an elisse on steroids :jumping-smiley-013:

i saw the white one once on the Baseline.. mara car that was!!!

and i must say the exige looks quite somethign doesnt it... like AUTOCAR said once.. an elisse on steroids :D

LoL...ya i remember that quote on the exige...hehehe....man if only the exige was brought down... it would kick alot of cars that we see...

WHO????????????????????????????????? LoL..........

That's a cartoon we watched while growing up in SL. Sinhalese verion of the modern day novahs arc...diya rakus is the baddie!! he's is a pirate with a crew of dim whits

That's a cartoon we watched while growing up in SL. Sinhalese verion of the modern day novahs arc...diya rakus is the baddie!! he's is a pirate with a crew of dim whits

Ohhhhh...Ok....Daym must have been ages ago...Cant imagine dims watchin cartoons though...LoL

Ohhhhh...Ok....Daym must have been ages ago...Cant imagine dims watchin cartoons though...LoL

there was a dark time in television history in SL when these things were pretty hot stuff to watch before MTV and the other channels started. not that they are any better now! thank god to cable..and i'm sure dims would have watched it..i mean that was the last thing on anyones minds ' Diyarakus" !! just kiddin