• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Here

Guest Team Rukus

QUOTE(EVOLUTION9-GT @ Mar 23 2006, 06:18 PM)

these are pics of my car.

i blocked out the webadress links on it because the new website is under construction and i dont think i can advertise here for free.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Mr Ajith. Next Time when you LIE please LIE in manner which you dont get caught.

Your are basically a Disgrace to all the Sri Lankan's Living in Canada.

machang this is what i got.... you said these are pics of your car.. and the ONLY pics in this thread were of the CIVIC....

hey follow the thread from the beginning then u would understand who is who. EVOLUTION9-GT is talking about the civic 'Mr Ajith' said he owns...

:jumping-smiley-013::P

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

machang this is what i got.... you said these are pics of your car.. and the ONLY pics in this thread were of the CIVIC....

Yes Dilesh, EVOLUTION9-GT had quoted what Ajith said, follow the thread from the beginning and you will see that..

Machan very nice work, if we trust these F*****S, in future they tell us, they have Bugatti vayrone's

the thing is he's saying he owns a 2002 CTR ,, another MF,, i hate these guys,

And guys i never seen ppl like Nigel, Chang, Dilan, Nirosh, Andrew, saying i have this car n i fixed these stuff to my car n this much of BHP,, cus these guys live in planet earth not in another planet

[########]

(Admin, sorry for the swearing. But these guys are a bunch of prized retards).

Edited by MADZ

And guys i never seen ppl like Nigel, Chang, Dilan, Nirosh, Andrew, saying i have this car n i fixed these stuff to my car n this much of BHP,, cus these guys live in planet earth not in another planet

bt machan i always go for the branded originals n my under hood parst are all apexi , apex, NGK,Hp Racing even the muffler is a original apexi N1 titenium one,,

There seems to be a bit of a dichotomy here. And with those mods, you should be scaring the SOHCers shitless.

[########]

(Admin, sorry for the swearing. But these guys are a bunch of prized retards).

yo blazin who are you talking about? team ruka or who ever he is or gihan. its bit confusing coz you have quoted gihan

Edited by MADZ

yo blazin who are you talking about? team ruka or who ever he is or gihan. its bit confusing coz you have quoted gihan

He is talking about Gihan, because Gihan says that we shouldn't discuss our cars or the performance mods done to them on this site.

You need to drag the car if you've invested so much on mods man....

yeah macho i did about 20 times from march 2005 n won agianst lancers, non vtec honda n all accents

[########]

He is talking about Gihan, because Gihan says that we shouldn't discuss our cars or the performance mods done to them on this site.

machan u can discuss anything but if ur from uk from another country u can lie ,, like that canadian n uk bugger with ITR n CTR

Edited by MADZ

i thought what he tried to say was that these guys have nice cars but they don't boast about them. better get it clerified from gihan himself.

guys cut it out...this is retarded...i too think gihan meant that our dudes dont boast abt their rides...well except for a few

blazin its uncalled for man...relax

sharkster u got it bro

What im telling is our sri lanka dragsters dont boast abt their rides , but they show every saturday night what they can do ( Eg Last saturday Ravi won every race n nirosh's sir bt evo 6 ) bt those ppl not sayinn i installed these parts n i got 1000BHP ,, but they show at the Drag Tack,,

bt some idiot srilankans who live in other countries n some foreigners come to autolanka n say this is my ride n i installed these parts to my car,, but when we search the net it belongs to anoter person ,, so we cant trust them n those ITR n CTR's

bt there are some awsom guys like Dilan, Andrew n tharindu, etc ,, they dosent bother to boast their rides

guys cut it out...this is retarded...i too think gihan meant that our dudes dont boast abt their rides...well except for a few

blazin its uncalled for man...relax

Safe man. I know the guy from Canada was talking out of his arse, but I thought he was for real.

I wasn't starting on Gihan, but he was out of line, the guy is just a nob.

I wasn't boasting about my car, it was a statement. When people are driving M3s and Skylines, a CTR isn't anything to boast about anyway.

I think Gihan's got some kind of insecurities with the car he drives. And I can't beleive he was boasting about beating an Accent. That truely takes the piss.

Safe man. I know the guy from Canada was talking out of his arse, but I thought he was for real.

I wasn't starting on Gihan, but he was out of line, the guy is just a nob.

I wasn't boasting about my car, it was a statement. When people are driving M3s and Skylines, a CTR isn't anything to boast about anyway.

I think Gihan's got some kind of insecurities with the car he drives. And I can't beleive he was boasting about beating an Accent. That truely takes the piss.

yo Hyundai Accent in my personal car ( i use to go to my clases n etc ) so what the big deal, n hey uk bugger we race as a one group n there are some cars with good look n some serious modified ones , n i can easily kick ur ass with a ITR, CTR, Subaru or with any of my friends car,,

n if u living in uk just dont give a damn to us just play wit those white niggas n try to compare ur car with ur country mans car

And I STRONGLY THINK U DONT OWN A 2002 CTR so have a life go home

230bhp 2002 CTR :P Nigels CTR got More than 300BHP :)

And how could u compare skylines n m3's with CTR

GO HOME SUCKER :P:P:):(

i THINK what gihan meant was that people will be making up stories that they own big big cars.. not that people owning them will come talk about them...kinda like the guy who claimed that gild civic was his...at least this si what i understood

:)

machan why don't u post a pic of your ride just to prove Gihan is wrong and that u do own a 2002 CTR. and guy's stop fightin :) .

Not just a picture of a CTR but a picture of the CTR with you in it otherwise the creditability of it would be no more than TEAM RUKU's CIVIC :P:P

Hey Ppl.... maybe its time to cool down abit....Listen just because a person's car has mods done to it, be it exterior, interior or engine it doesnt mean u have to race it to prove anything...as long as ur satisfied with ur car thats all that matters...i personally have seen Gihan's car (at the traffic lights near potluck even though Gihan didnt see me :) ) and i like what he's done to it...it looks really good and unique...so good job mate!! Blazin i also understand where ur coming from dude and if u have a CTR thats really cool...u too have to understand though that there are alot of phoneys on this forum and sometimes we all become suspicious...i personally know this cos i get alot of shit on other forums and even Hi5 from buggers who think im standing next to someone else's car and claiming its mine...that happens to ppl from other countries who say they have cars somewhere else...so its all part of the game...just post a couple of pics if ya want to...i think that u have been posting enuf to be a credible member of this forum...and Gihan machan u dont need to prove anything dude...we know ur car and commitment to the SL drag scene ... Thats my thoughts for now... hope u guys understand what im sayin here...