• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Personal Experince

S III upul

• 2 years later...

Its very nice of you to put this up mate.. Very nice looking landy you've got there, very nice colour,

Whats the engine you got there?

Hi All,

It's a sad thing that nobody reply to this topic, But I would like to share my Land Rover series 3 restoration project with u............

I hope you will enjoy this............... :rolleyes:

http://picasaweb.google.com/upul.premaratn...Oa6_vWlkZHynQE#

possibly nobody has done a simillar thing or maybe they got it done through garages and were not really involved in the restore..

whichever way....it's a great thing that you've documented this and much more importantly shared it with the forum so that another guy can get a good heads up :) :)

and btw....great job on the landie

she's looking gorgeous!!! :)

Looks great

Personally i'd have been happier if you'd retained the original 12J motor , but for what its worth you've done some good cosmetic work. Well documented too.

Agree with everyone else - images 49 & 50 are fantastic ! :)

Check 51 & 52 photos.......... :rolleyes:

Both are very good shots.

51 - is good because of the background shows , dust from the vehicle - over a long stretch. Which means the photographer has waited for the opportune time - to take the photo & has also visualized the shot - & has planned accordingly.

52 too is good - because hereto the photographer has gone to some trouble to take this shot. [i'm assuming he was in the water himself - when this shot was taken]

Edited by mirage7777

Both are very good shots.

51 - is good because of the background shows , dust from the vehicle - over a long stretch. Which means the photographer has waited for the opportune time - to take the photo & has also visualized the shot - & has planned accordingly.

52 too is good - because hereto the photographer has gone to some trouble to take this shot. [i'm assuming he was in the water himself - when this shot was taken]

Thank u for your comments. Believe me, both 51 & 52 are absolute KANA shots. Taken from the first vehicle, and the person who took these photos, didn't Know even how to use a camera. Our first vehicle driver ordered him to just press the click button what u seen behind. Amazing isn't it....? :rolleyes:

Thank u for your comments. Believe me, both 51 & 52 are absolute KANA shots. Taken from the first vehicle, and the person who took these photos, didn't Know even how to use a camera. Our first vehicle driver ordered him to just press the click button what u seen behind. Amazing isn't it....? :rolleyes:

LOL -damn -- there goes my 'analysing skills' --down the drain :violent-smiley-030:

Best things happen in this world in most unexpected moments.. gr8 work.