• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

P-r-e-g-n-a-n-t M-a-n !

priya

good one.

god never intended men to have children... if so we so we would have also got child baring hips. :action-smiley-060:

plus its just WRONG...

amen to that!

Those images are down right disturbing! :(

...i think i can just feel my lunch come up! :mellow: ~afternoon sickness! :lol:

Peri if you think this is not suitable here take it off. I dont want my friends to puke!

:D

cheers!

Oh, I have no problem like that. Personally, I think its photoshopped. I've been seeing "Worlds first pregnant man" pictures since 1998. All BS. Just pointing that if you really want to know, a forum of medical professionals might be more appropriate than AL.

Its not against the rules, so no reason to take it off. Just questioning the wisdom of asking an automotive community. True, there could be a doctor or two around, I dunno, but its sort of a "maybe" chance.

Anyway, thats why we have a lounge. And there is such a lot of PC talk. Lotsa people are known to know about the subject. Medicine, however, not know if anyone knows.

Anyway, I'll leave it to Shak. He didn't like these pics even earlier :D

Oh, I have no problem like that. Personally, I think its photoshopped. I've been seeing "Worlds first pregnant man" pictures since 1998. All BS. Just pointing that if you really want to know, a forum of medical professionals might be more appropriate than AL.

Its not against the rules, so no reason to take it off. Just questioning the wisdom of asking an automotive community. True, there could be a doctor or two around, I dunno, but its sort of a "maybe" chance.

Anyway, thats why we have a lounge. And there is such a lot of PC talk. Lotsa people are known to know about the subject. Medicine, however, not know if anyone knows.

Anyway, I'll leave it to Shak. He didn't like these pics even earlier :D

The story is actually true. This is a man whose had a partial sex change (so still have the female reproductive organs though now technically and legally considered a man) if that makes sense !

The story is actually true. This is a man whose had a partial sex change (so still have the female reproductive organs though now technically and legally considered a man) if that makes sense !

i recall reading or hearing about this somewhere - makes sense , but still doesn't make it right :mellow:

Right on the money Don... This dude was actually a dudette... So "he-she" had all the internal stuff to support the whole baby thing... bloody freaks... cant make up their bloody mind to be a man or a woman... :lol:

The question that hasn't been answered here is how this guy going to give birth. Is the baby going to come out of his poop hole or will it just drop into his nut sack.

If god intended for us men to have babies, the human race would've been extinct long ago.

The question that hasn't been answered here is how this guy going to give birth. Is the baby going to come out of his poop hole or will it just drop into his nut sack.

If god intended for us men to have babies, the human race would've been extinct long ago.

HA HA HA LOL....

well machang...i think this "thing" has the other "orifice" as well so i'm guessing as disgusting as it is... the "unfortunate" newborn will take that route...

man what these freaks are putting that innocent child through <_<

well machang...i think this "thing" has the other "orifice" as well so i'm guessing as disgusting as it is... the "unfortunate" newborn will take that route...

man what these freaks are putting that innocent child through <_<

isn't there some kinda legislation that would deal with a situation such as this? :mellow:

This story has been circulating for some time, been apparently proven to be true...the tale is that this "guy" and his "Wife" (who actually IS a woman) decided to go this route because the wife was infertile or something like that...

as to the "disgusting" comments, IMO it's a matter of personal choices, and I for one dont think that any of us should Judge...

just my 2c

This story has been circulating for some time, been apparently proven to be true...the tale is that this "guy" and his "Wife" (who actually IS a woman) decided to go this route because the wife was infertile or something like that...

as to the "disgusting" comments, IMO it's a matter of personal choices, and I for one dont think that any of us should Judge...

just my 2c

• 4 months later...
Hey guys guess what...the dudes pregnant AGAIN---- http://blogs.suntimes.com/oprah/2008/11/pr...s_on_oprah.html :action-smiley-060:

Yeah heard about it on the morning show today.........apparently artificially inseminated, using sperm bought off the net and inserted with......wait for it...............

A syringe bought at the pet store. WTF?????? :huh:

As Supra said its not for us to judge, but man, this is absolutely freaky........

Edited by SHAI

• 3 months later...

something equally..errr...unsettling....

but hey i'm not judging

idiotkidzv5.jpg

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.