• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Petrolheads Meet Up

pradfred

Hiya all,

Was just thinking ( Dangerous I know) but I thought, that I met some really nice dudes through Al, and why not organize a session where we just meet up, get to know one another and of course get sloshed.

We can have some designated drivers to get us home, and have it somewhere where cops aint prevalent.,....

I know I missed the AL get Together so need another reason to paarrtyy.

It cab be a BYOB thingy, and we can even get some models from the East European countries to show their car loving selves....

How does that grab ya?

Cheers(sic)

Pradeep

Hiya all,

Was just thinking ( Dangerous I know) but I thought, that I met some really nice dudes through Al, and why not organize a session where we just meet up, get to know one another and of course get sloshed.

We can have some designated drivers to get us home, and have it somewhere where cops aint prevalent.,....

It cab be a BYOB thingy, and we can even get some models from the East European countries to show their car loving selves....

How does that grab ya?

Cheers(sic)

Pradeep

man that's a tough one to say no to :)

.................... and we can even get some models from the East European countries to show their car loving selves....

How does that grab ya?

Cheers(sic)

Pradeep

Hard in the most private place :lol: ! Will these car loving models show us their Ladas and Volgas? :lol:

Hoo boy,

lets call ourselves the 'orny petrol heads ...

More appropriate.

I would like to nominate GTAm and Ripper to organise this momentous event.

Anyone who can help, must join in and help specially the enter :angry-smiley-048: tainment part.

When & where and how?

Madz: Where are you man? So quiet..... :unsure:

Anyone has a private estate / large space we can turn into a party place ?

Or a big mansion he he he....

madz out of country..well .. pericles,shaq,fuzzo,miniace,memphis,velocity.grandcivic,arcangle,bhara...the old mates wht do ya say...im in if yo all r in..

madz out of country..well .. pericles,shaq,fuzzo,miniace,memphis,velocity.grandcivic,arcangle,bhara...the old mates wht do ya say...im in if yo all r in..

Wow! This is what I call positive attitude!! Im in full throttle.Lets go for it guys!

MINIACE

Hiya all,

How does that grab ya?

Cheers(sic)

Pradeep

hi pradeep count me in machan

I am in if I am in SL. Depends on the date. I am out at the moment and will be coming to SL on the 24th of June.

I am in if I am in SL. Depends on the date. I am out at the moment and will be coming to SL on the 24th of June.

Madz: Where are you man? So quiet..... :unsure:

Guyz I'm back....ready for anything as usual :)

So Pradfred what are you up to now? :) hahaha well i dono,...but if you guys wait till Private Estates & East European Models this will never happen :) ...so why don’t we all meet up somewhere like KEG/SSC or even some spot near the sea side(eg: Beach Wadiya) ??

just my 2 cnts..:)

Yeah Great Idea.... ;) Guy's!!! I am in..... :rolleyes:

Ha ha great boys.

I knew I was right. As long as the booze & cars are there Sri lankans will party :)

ok, now can everyone stop saying " I am in" and start organising this ?

I am upto my eyeballs on the Mazda Ford club, and in danger of divorce !

Here goes.

:rolleyes:

Everyone whos coming has yo bring at least one bottle and one mixer ( Cole / Sprite / Soda etc) Mega bottle.

Minimum. yeah> <_<

then the Fags / bites etc need organising. So if we have non drinkers maybe they can bring that? Or can sponsor some Beer Kegs !

Meeting place : Ideally away from the City....and da copsters.

:angry-smiley-048:

We discovered Austasia in Thalawatugoda and its deserted nowadays, ideal for us !

Its a bit in the boondocks but hey so thats good right?

SSC / Otters etc are marked by the cops and we will all be countin bars.........

I suggest we have a meeting on the meeting for the boozing and agree how best we can get effectively and efficiently spolshed . This is good management skills.......

Or we just land up.

Volunteers needed for .

finalising & getting the venue

organising the participants and confirmations

Organising the booze

Organising the chasers, and Ice

Organising the bites

Organising the Music

Organising the Chicks..... <_<

Organising the Europeans / locals for entertainment .... :rolleyes:

Also we need to agree a date......How is the fisrt week of July ? 4th? US independence day !!!

Now please dont everyone volunteer to get the Eurpeans ok? We all must share the load...... :angry-smiley-048:

What about some where downsouth on the beach side or Negombo?

I am ok to bring couple of bottles and one variety of Bite.

First of all we have to count how many guys are in, so we can make everything according to the numbers. Don't want to have short of some thing when we are some where far from the amenities.

Edited by Bharath

What about some where downsouth on the beach side or Negombo?

I am ok to bring couple of bottles and one variety of Bite.

First of all we have to count how many guys are in, so we can make everything according to the numbers. Don't want to have short of some thing when we are some where far from the amenities.

Machan our Fuel Eficent cars dnt like to go out of CMB lol,

can we get sm whr in mt.lav beach..madz idea is good..not a posh place..just beach front area..a small joint wd be good...gihan...any ideas???? or miniace..?