• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Petrolheads Meet Up

pradfred

guys lets go to "the Station" in Dehiwela. Plenty of room, plenty of parking, plenty of beach for being entertained by the Europeans :)

Plus it will minimise police intervention on the commute (to an extent)

Yeah Racersedge I'm in. see you there.

guys lets go to "the Station" in Dehiwela. Plenty of room, plenty of parking, plenty of beach for being entertained by the Europeans :)

aah... if this goes through... we'll get to see ya new ride then :)

i am in to prad..

you might wanna rephrase that bro :lol:

...now had you been educated at that great insitution out by the sea ,people might have been misconstrued that comment in manner that would show you in a not too flattering light machan! ;)

:lol:

Don't publish the date and the venue, some cops might aware and put road blocks :D . Otherwise bring a couple of bed sheets to sleep on the spot and leave on the following morning :D:D

Designated drivers being planned so not an issue. If there aren't enough designated drivers, then you can deploy the designated decoy. Besides, cops prefer the crowd leaving the Lion Pub. Specially since you come that first bit towards Colombo speeding a little as its going downhill.

I thought of the exact same place :)

you might wanna rephrase that bro :lol:

...now had you been educated at that great insitution out by the sea ,people might have been misconstrued that comment in manner that would show you in a not too flattering light machan! ;)

:lol:

Ahem. Seeing as to how its being said by a student who has learned or departed, it might be more appropriate to comment that times are changing, what? ;) And consider who first picked up on the miscue too :lol:

Gud idea, the place is very close to most of us, no cop issues too,

Like wow mates.

slander...innuendo....denial....damn it coiuld be a soap opera....

ok, so lets all agree the date and since the venue seems to be agreed, its a go then?

The CMSC Gymkhana is on the 5th, the MFOC event (ahem) is on the 29th of this month, so that means prob end of July ? Or mid July?

Friday the 11th?

(Then two days to recover, service cars etc ......

I dont know this station place./...but hey sounds good.

Who's gonna spearhead this ?

Seeing as to how its being said by a student who has learned or departed, it might be more appropriate to comment that times are changing, what? ;) And consider who first picked up on the miscue too :lol:

oh no, I hail from neither of the aforementioned educational institutes. :)

oh no, I hail from neither of the aforementioned educational institutes. :)

OK, to be precise, the second person :) I was actually referring to the first couple of people, since I thought you both had posted at the same time.

"flogging this horse" interesting choice of words considering the issue at hand..

laughs...... :rolleyes:

is it now...?

well, whatever catches your fancy mate :)

Remember, The glass is either half empty or full... It's all how you look at it.