• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tip - Invest 150 Now...save 1000's Later

fuzzo

trust me on this boys... you won't regret it.

pay a minimum of rs. 150 for the below item at pettah... it will save you a lot of time pleading...

aparently driving while on a cell phone is not a fine-able offence. aparently they put it to courts directly. (can someone confirm this) i got copped today for being on the phone. took me a while to talk them down from putting it to courts to making it a parking ticket.

Nokia7210_HandsFree_Large.jpg

pay a minimum of rs. 150 for the below item at pettah... it will save you a lot of time pleading...

aparently driving while on a cell phone is not a fine-able offence. aparently they put it to courts directly. (can someone confirm this) i got copped today for being on the phone. took me a while to talk them down from putting it to courts to making it a parking ticket.

Nokia7210_HandsFree_Large.jpg

fuzzo u r right. they put you straight to courts and the fine is 25000(not 100% sure of the exact figure). not to forget the lawyers fee for a day n your time.

how much did u pay the cop to downgrade it to a parking ticket?

<_<

didn't pay them anything... and i was not wearing shorts... just talked to then and explained that it was an "honest" mistake.. but if they must to write me up... they felt sorry :P

machan you got to teach me your smooth talking technique. last time i tried that for a speeding ticket the bugger threaten me to put to courts instead of giving a fine

:(

can u pls not advertise items in the forums...B)

machan you got to teach me your smooth talking technique. last time i tried that for a speeding ticket the bugger threaten me to put to courts instead of giving a fine

B)

i gotta say.. you have better chance of escaping from city traffic by talking to them rather than trying to bribe them

can u pls not advertise items in the forums...:blink:

:)

i gotta say.. you have better chance of escaping from city traffic by talking to them rather than trying to bribe them

:action-smiley-060:

once they caught my dad while driving, he was on the phone. we were in a hurry dat time' dad said dat he dont like to do this, but cant help to spend words with police men at the moment.

he took his work id. and showed (and police men went white) and told dat it was a urgent call from overseas. police men' were like OK sir.. no probs, ahh our Sir... and so on..

yeh. fuzzo. how do we have to speak with them? tips please..

Yah it is finable, once my neighbour got caught and they put him 4 courts and fine was 5000/= but the funny part is he had used his mobile inside the court house and was fined an addtional 5000/= for that..

I have been trying to find a hands free for my phone from sumtime but so far couldnt find a suitable one, its a Mororola C975 any one know of a plc?