• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Nuwan B4

Can't Upload Avatar's

Question

Hay........I can't upload Avatar's what seems to be the problem?..... :unsure:

10 answers to this question

yep there's a small error in uploading Avatar's...instead of uploading use the “Enter a URL to an online avatar image” field. Just follow the steps mentioned below.

Step 1 – go to www.imageshack.us and upload your aviator (better tag on “resize image” and select 100x75 size)

Step 2 – copy the URL of your uploaded aviator

Step 3 – go to Edit Avatar Settings and paste that URL of your aviator where it says “Enter a URL to an online avatar image”

yep there's a small error in uploading Avatar's...instead of uploading use the “Enter a URL to an online avatar image” field. Just follow the steps mentioned below.

Step 1 – go to www.imageshack.us and upload your aviator (better tag on “resize image” and select 100x75 size)

Step 2 – copy the URL of your uploaded aviator

Step 3 – go to Edit Avatar Settings and paste that URL of your aviator where it says “Enter a URL to an online avatar image”

i'm still having problems after following these step madz.

which one do u select, hotlink for forum 1 or 2

i'm still having problems after following these step madz.

which one do u select, hotlink for forum 1 or 2

mate,see if the whole URL gets copied on to the “Enter a URL to an online avatar image” form...i kept copying pasting the URL from imageshack but only a portion of it appeared on the form....what i did was upload the avatar to a site that gives a smaller URL to copy and paste.... eg- www.tinypic.com

Edited by HelRazor

mate,see if the whole URL gets copied on to the “Enter a URL to an online avatar image” form...i kept copying pasting the URL from imageshack but only a portion of it appeared on the form....what i did was upload the avatar to a site that gives a smaller URL to copy and paste.... eg- www.tinypic.com

nice one mate!

Cant upload my avatar again, tried everything mentioned above.

and i can't upload a personal photo :(

may be thats not such a bad thing? :lol:

just kidding machan! :D