• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Skyline Sedan...

fuzzo

anyone have experience with the skyline sedan.. specificaly the v35 model. it looks like a very comfy car. anyone know it's pro or cons. i hardly see any advertised for sale. wht is the price range on these?

GIALLA_V35.jpg

This car was priced 3.2mill unregistered back in 2004... Don't know whats the price now...

cheers

Well MY cousin at Us has 1..Totally modified from Lightning audio..

Was displayed in Ces 2005 car audio show...

I think there it costs some 1.7 Million these days..

And now the prices are over 5 million at A*W..

g352019rz.jpg

Thats the car ill contact him and get sum more info..

it is v35 model but the infiniti released version no big differnce

This car was priced 3.2mill unregistered back in 2004... Don't know whats the price now...

cheers

was this the brand new price? as far as i know only A*W brought down this model, at the same time they launched the 350z. dont know about any re-conditioned ones.

cheers

that was recon for sure.. the SR20DE Primera costs that much these days.. GT's about 38...

i quite like it...it comes wit the VQ25DE in SL...very nice interior but i hav no clue wat prices r...hardly advertised cos no1 wants to part wit em <_< but i think there was one advertisd in the recent past

The VQ20DE seems to be pretty powerful engine 260hp! According to Global car.. Is that the same thing we get here??

http://www.globalcar.com/datasheet/Nissan/...line350GT-8.htm

i quite like it...it comes wit the VQ25DE in SL...very nice interior but i hav no clue wat prices r...hardly advertised cos no1 wants to part wit em :huh: but i think there was one advertisd in the recent past

The VQ35DE seems to be pretty powerful engine 260hp! According to Global car.. Is that the same thing we get here rather than the VQ25??

The VQ20DE seems to be pretty powerful engine 260hp! According to Global car.. Is that the same thing we get here??

no machan the VQ25DE is on the 250GT skylines we get here...i think its around 170 to 180bhp but not sure...the 350GT comes with a detuned 350Z VQ35DE...i dont think we get any here

i have seen a champagne one wiht 19's here.. looks pretty nice...

wonder what prices are like.. can't be more than 35 can it?

i saw a recon for sale for 5.2mill about 2months ago. not sure how much it cost now. <_<

YIKES!!!

was this the brand new price? as far as i know only A*W brought down this model, at the same time they launched the 350z. dont know about any re-conditioned ones.

that was recon... it was in a car sale near nawala... can't remeber whether it was a 4 door or 2..

Hey hold on,, didnt the VQ25 come on the Cefiro and not the Sky??

ok 99% of the cefiros come wit the 2L VQ20DE...a very very few come with the VQ25DE in SL

the V35 skylines brought down are the 250GT's with the VQ25DE...but there r a few with the VQ30DE...not seen any with the detuned VQ35DE in SL

in the US the V35 only comes with the detuned VQ35DE and so does the maxima SE (cefiro)...i dont think they get the smaller displacement options

ok 99% of the cefiros come wit the 2L VQ20DE...a very very few come with the VQ25DE in SL

the V35 skylines brought down are the 250GT's with the VQ25DE...but there r a few with the VQ30DE...not seen any with the detuned VQ35DE in SL

in the US the V35 only comes with the detuned VQ35DE and so does the maxima SE (cefiro)...i dont think they get the smaller displacement options

Alright I see.. Did a Wiki on it and found all the info.. Damn them US guys have all the fun! Have you seen any manual Sky's here? and does the VQ25 have v-tec in it? (Sorry Praveen, that variable valve.. etc to you <_< )

Well MY cousin at Us has 1..Totally modified from Lightning audio..

Was displayed in Ces 2005 car audio show...

I think there it costs some 1.7 Million these days..

And now the prices are over 5 million at A*W..

g352019rz.jpg

Thats the car ill contact him and get sum more info..

it is v35 model but the infiniti released version no big differnce

ammm I have scene this pic somewhere b4... seems like someone else's cousin also owns the same car innit <_<

http://www.slflex.com/modules.php?name=For...r=asc&start=135

Yeh i have seen the manual Here..A wine red one with twin exhausts..

Pet#o lanka fixed an audio system to one which was 3.8 million those days..Now it is more than 5.5 millions for sure..

MY cousins IS an Infiniti g35 coupe also known as nissan gt350.

Its loaded with 2 nx Cans ...Turbo charged and got sum platinum sum greddy blow off valve..(I AM NOT MUCH EXPERIENCED IN THESE PARTS)

Ehy JWEST U IN SLFLEX machan i am shan-k-djcool-r There Site Admin whats ur User name bro..

And i Posted that on slflex.

Alright I see.. Did a Wiki on it and found all the info.. Damn them US guys have all the fun! Have you seen any manual Sky's here? and does the VQ25 have v-tec in it? (Sorry Praveen, that variable valve.. etc to you :huh: )

havent seen any manual ones...doubt they wudve been importd considerin how much ppl luv autos here...the maxima/cefiro SE in the US comes with the VQ35DE and a 6spd manual tranny...only the SR series had variale valve timin n lift (VVL/VTEC <_<)...the best way to identify it is there should be a V after the 2-digit number on nissan VVL engines...SR20VE,SR16VE,SR20VET

i don't know about this car in a manual. i'm sure it would be fun to drive but i think this car is more of a cruiser... so auto for me pls :D

age is catchin up machan

havent seen any manual ones...doubt they wudve been importd considerin how much ppl luv autos here...the maxima/cefiro SE in the US comes with the VQ35DE and a 6spd manual tranny...only the SR series had variale valve timin n lift (VVL/VTEC <_< )...the best way to identify it is there should be a V after the 2-digit number on nissan VVL engines...SR20VE,SR16VE,SR20VET

age is catchin up machan

Imangine reving 6 cylinders and three and a half liters in your hands with a stick shift!! Farzan!

Thats the thing with Nissan.. Vtec should be used for Economy not ONLY for performance.. thats where they get it wrong and honda and Toyota get it right..

Imangine reving 6 cylinders and three and a half liters in your hands with a stick shift!! Farzan!

yeah it would be fun alright.. i'll get from 0-40 the fastest before i slam on the brakes for a 3 wheeler or bus <_<

that would probably get about 4km per litre?

yeah it would be fun alright.. i'll get from 0-40 the fastest before i slam on the brakes for a 3 wheeler or bus <_<

that would probably get about 4km per litre?

And if the 3 wheelers dont catch you the damn cops will! dude do you know from where I can get myself a cobra radar thingee??