• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Is Nissan Fb15

sira

Hi All

I'm going to buy nissan FB 15 car.Please advice me how is Nissan FB 15. i've heard there is a noice comming rear wheel calipers is that true? fuel consumptin , is EFI giving problem, air flow sensor.....etc.is parts expensive? avalablity.

All your addvices are most welcome.

sira

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

I'm going to buy nissan FB 15 car.Please advice me how is Nissan FB 15. i've heard there is a noice comming rear wheel calipers is that true? fuel consumptin , is EFI giving problem, air flow sensor.....etc.is parts expensive? avalablity.

sira

I own a FB 15 for about one year now,

There are good things as well as bad things with this car,

The best thing of this car is it is comfortable. Even my friends who own Toyota 121’s tell that mine is more comfortable than 121. By experience I can assure that even after travelling 200km you can get off this car as same as you left home. You don’t feel tired at all….

If talking about driving, it is not the best car to drive in traffic. But when going outstation its really cool. One thing for sure, FB 15 is not a sports car!

Well about the sounds and sensors, All Nissan cars have this problem (this does not mean that other cars don’t). But the good thing is spares are available everywhere and cheap too. Also there are lots of mechanics who are familiar with this car. In any case beyond that agents are there to provide the service.

About fuel efficiency, mine work over 15km/l in outstation. But it is 8 to 12km/l in town depending on the traffic.

Hi All

sira

Been having for more than 2 years. Never had any problems with the car and sensors. Engine and Body Parts are widely available in reasonable prices. Every thing is good but the fuel consumption. Not really good as some other cars in heavy traffic condition.

Edited by Bharath

Hi All

sira

my simple advice is don't buy FB15.

Bharath,

Since your using a Nissan, Machan is there any difference between N16 and FB15 Engine? is it the same or is there any difference between them? which one is better? N16 or the FB 15.. personally i think N16 is quite bigger and spacious.

Sira,

Whats the price range for the car?

give me your email address.

This is an open forum. You made the statement “Don’t buy FB15” openly and now you want to convey your justification of your statement privately. If so, in the first place you should have done it in that manner. Why???? Are you scared that your opinion will get challenged? Or are you ashamed that everybody will laugh at your silly/stupid comment?

Ohhhh no.... You're not getting away with That!! if you make a statement like "Do Not Buy FB15".... then you had damn well better be prepared to justify your case Understand?

so go ahead, tell us what your facts are.... we're all listening.

Edited by Supra_Natural

Ohhhh no.... You're not getting away with That!! if you make a statement like "Do Not Buy FB15".... then you had damn well better be prepared to justify your case Understand?

so go ahead, tell us what your facts are.... we're all listening.

Fair enough! Just make comments to justify the case. You maybe wrong or right!

Fair enough! Just make comments to justify the case. You maybe wrong or right!

yep... Nilantha its time you make your case properly man! It's not at all fair to be dissing a brand or a model without giving valid reasons...

right or wrong let's get it across so we can discuss it...

[quo :rolleyes:te name=Ripper' date='Jun 10 2008, 01:27 PM' post='71853]

yep... Nilantha its time you make your case properly man! It's not at all fair to be dissing a brand or a model without giving valid reasons...

right or wrong let's get it across so we can discuss it...

doubt that he's going to reply. he's done this quite a few times and goes silent when confronted. maybe an fb15 just ran over his foot! :violent-smiley-030:

my simple advice is don't buy FB15.

My grandma always says “if you visit a fortune-teller, soothsayer, psychic or an astrologer always trust a well-to-do one” :lol:

Off my grandpa’s remarks “little knowledge is dangerous” :D

MINIACE

yes Nilantha,

this is my e-mail address - [email protected]

How ever Nilantha never said FB15 is bad.

The funy thing is my technecian also working in A*W and he aslo told me if i ware you i buy FB13 or 14.coz it's not giving major faults. he recommend toyota, Forrd are best cars. see !!!

friends don't bother with this.

Sira

Edited by sira