• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Automotive Branding

Devinda_Z

Here is a crazy list of gadgests , gizmos and just plain stuff that have had grand automotive labels attached on to them - all in the name of Automotive Branding

Pagani stereo system

pagani-stereo.jpg

Two Zonda-style exhausts for Bass output.

entire system is made from aluminum and carbon fiber

Towers contain 350W speakers

Turntables

Range Rover Autobiography luggage

2008-range-rover-autobiography-1.jpg

Range Rover Eyewear - (Prices start @ $ 300! :blink: )

range-rover-eyewear-collection-1.jpg

range-rover-eyewear-collection-2.jpg

range-rover-eyewear-collection-3.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MINI Luggage

Three different types of MINI luggage available include a green laptop bag, a green duffel bag and a red rolling bag

MINIBGS-1-thumb.jpg

Lamborghini-branded Asus ZX1 smartphone

Quad-band GSM, tri-band WCDMA with GPRS and EDGE

integrated GPS

asuscimg1608zx-440.jpg

Lamborghini Bluetooth Headset

bello.jpg

$70 + 6 hrs talk time

Saab Eco-Clothing Line

Saab-Eco-Bio-thumb.jpg

Pure BioPower Eco Clothing Collection in partnership with the Swedish clothing design firm Reflective Circle designer Josefin Lassbo - made from 100 percent ecological/organic cotton

clothing line compliments the 9-4x BioPower and 9-X BioHybrid concepts. Offerings will include t-shirts, jerseys, button-down shirts, women's dresses and eventually will include accessories like caps, scarves and bags

Hummer HT2 Mobile Phone

hummer-ht2-1.jpg

The HT2 is quad-band.

It also has a media player

2-megapixel camera

Bluetooth

microSD expandability

dual-SIM slots

Edited by Devinda_Z

Porsche Gaming Gadgets

porsche-wheel-thumb.jpg

Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo Racing Wheel gaming peripherals. Consisting of a wheel, shifter and pedals.

available as wireless controllers for the PlayStation 3.

$350

Maserati Lamp

maserati-lamp.jpg

Designed and produced by Lumina

available in a standing or tabletop version

meant to look like the familiar Maserati grille

Asus Lamborghini VX3 Laptop

ASUS_VX3.jpg

12.1-inch

weighs 3.6 pounds

a sapphire-crystal webcam lens

Leather palm rest

titanium alloy hinge

320 GB hard drive

Intel T9300 Core 2 Duo processor

4 GB RAM

HSDPA wireless

$3,300

when they came to the market im not a big fan cus they build in AMD platform,

so did it suffer from the usual over heating issues?

looked nice though - but premium pricing cuz of the Ferrari sticker - same story as those Asus laptops

VX2 was Rs.400,000 or something the last i recall :blink:

and here's the last one where the tables have turned of sorts....

A Nokia Branded , Renault Car! :lol:

nokia-renault.jpg

Nokia is getting its branding on with a limited edition Renault Sandero in Brazil.

The Renault will have a Nokia navigation system + Nokia N95 mobile phone + Hands free system

only 1,000 such Nokia Renault cars will be made

Price : $27,810.

Ur touching on a weakness of mine :) I want that GT-R key chain :D

Ever seen that Nokia "Aston Martin version" 8800 that you get free if you buy an DB9? Funky stuff. You can also buy it from Aston. I forget the price, but it was crazy! :blink:

I do, however, have a genuine Audi leather wallet. Thanks to Ashan :D

Porsche Gaming Gadgets

porsche-wheel-thumb.jpg

Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo Racing Wheel gaming peripherals. Consisting of a wheel, shifter and pedals.

available as wireless controllers for the PlayStation 3.

$350

You can just see Shak salivating at this one :lol:

Ever seen that Nokia "Aston Martin version" 8800 that you get free if you buy an DB9? Funky stuff. You can also buy it from Aston. I forget the price, but it was crazy! :blink:

Porsche Design phone

http://www.mobileporschedesign.com/

Porsche Design has taken all this to a whole other levle - check out all the bits in their site! :)

Edited by Devinda_Z

:lol: ...the stream of drool will probably end the moment he notcies that Rs.35,000+ price tag! :D

machan if i can't afford the car let alone a ride in it i settle for official merchandise... :D it's the closest you can get to owning a part of the brand ;) someday i will trot around displaying the keys to my own porsche/lambo :P or at least keys with a porsche/lambo keytag...

Nissan GTR gear!

for hardcore Nissan GTR fans a full range of briefcases, wallets, gloves, emblems, keychains, cell phone straps, shirts, hats and more!

NISSGT-R_0.jpg

smallish_2388057920_88be21250a_o.jpg

smallish_2387227857_1e3186d5ff_o.jpg

smallish_2388057952_8021d75dce_o.jpg

smallish_2387227905_c936ed5efe_o.jpg

Honestly, this is the first time I saw such things. Terrible, at the same time, wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

machan if i can't afford the car let alone a ride in it i settle for official merchandise... :D it's the closest you can get to owning a part of the brand ;) someday i will trot around displaying the keys to my own porsche/lambo :P or at least keys with a porsche/lambo keytag...

go with the Porsche bits machan - that way at least you'll have the horizontally opposed cylinder engine in common :lol:

Honestly, this is the first time I saw such things. Terrible, at the same time, wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

well according to the Porsche web site , their Porsche Design Drivers Collection is available at Odel.... they had a calendarat the begining of the year that much i noticed...dunno about the rest...

http://www.porsche.com/pap/_sri-lanka_/abo...ters/selection/

well according to the Porsche web site , their Porsche Design Drivers Collection is available at Odel.... they had a calendarat the begining of the year that much i noticed...dunno about the rest...

http://www.porsche.com/pap/_sri-lanka_/abo...ters/selection/

I've seen the stuff. Made the mistake of asking how much the key chain was. I don't remember what he said, but I do remember taking a step back and staring like the dude was crazy.

And there was that 911 model for 12k.