• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Ultimate Mini

sandeecmb

The ultimate MINI

Hey guys check out this 1963 Austin Mini Cooper. I got the info while surfing the net.

I always wanted to do modify a mini like this :music-smiley-012:

Exterior:

House of Kolor Brandy Wine paint job, 4-inches chopped off the roof, body of car has been de-seamed, shaved taillights, door handles, gas filler cap, suicide doors, 4-Runner hood scoop, 2005 Mini sunroof, handmade fiberglass front bumper

Wheels/Tires:

13-inch super light wheels on Pirelli tires

Suspension:

Aluminium ride height adjustments, factory cone suspension, chromoly lower adjustable camber arms

Brakes:

Big brake rotors, 4 piston calipers, stainless steel brake lines

Interior:

Custom TIG welded 10-point roll cage, handmade fiberglass dash, door panel, interior pieces, Cobra racing seats, Sony head unit, MB Quarts mids and highs, Earthquake amplifier and subwoofer

Engine:

1.6L SOHC VTEC motor swap, cold air intake, stainless steel header and exhaust system, port and polished head, MSD ignition coil cap, APEXi V-AFC, aluminium spun fuel cell, 50 shot of NOS, JUN flywheel, Clutch Masters Stage 3 clutch

23cl.jpg

img95989xp.jpg

img96073kl.jpg

img95853lc.jpg

cheers :D

very true!! no lights at all in the back!!!

is this even street legal!?

Nope it's got a single break light see? That one funcky low cost swap to do- I'm sure our local boys can come up with something like that! Gaya why dont you give it a try??

Nope it's got a single break light see? That one funcky low cost swap to do- I'm sure our local boys can come up with something like that! Gaya why dont you give it a try??

mmm cool project..lots of mods..n no tail lights ha ha.yep kris should try some thing..mmm..its cool if they put up a brake,reverse,parking single big beam light in the back glass..should look cool..well kris i started a project with father 2 weeks a go 4 classic car company(british) restoring an original morris minor tourror n a bassa model minor..should finish in 3 months..ha ha mmm wondering of changing a morris minor like this..mm with minis i always luv it....man n v tec in a mini with nos...wow...

mmm cool project..lots of mods..n no tail lights ha ha.yep kris should try some thing..mmm..its cool if they put up a brake,reverse,parking single big beam light in the back glass..should look cool..well kris i started a project with father 2 weeks a go 4 classic car company(british) restoring an original morris minor tourror n a bassa model minor..should finish in 3 months..ha ha mmm wondering of changing a morris minor like this..mm with minis i always luv it..

he he the d15 may end up giving the Kents a run for their money! let me know hw your project works out... <_<

man n v tec in a mini with nos...wow...

Hi gaya mate...may i spill a few beans about V-Tec Minis in SL :P

Presently four Minis in SL are getting dressed with V-Tecs....

All kits are from Allspeed UK.Engines were imported from Japan individually and seperately .Want more details??

:(

One car will be out mid April.Thats Seeduwa car.rest will follow soon.

A shortage of V tec B 16 engines delayed the plans.

The shortage is even greater when it comes to the Bseries Gear boxes right?? The engines you seem to be able to pick up somewhere or another. B)

The shortage is even greater when it comes to the Bseries Gear boxes right?? The engines you seem to be able to pick up somewhere or another. :)

Yeah finally the Katunayake car is settling with a non standard B16 from Wijerama. :P

minivtec4om.jpg

• 3 months later...