• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Posting Race To 1000

Pericles

Name Level Group Joined Posts

sharkster ** Members 1-January 06 786

fuzzo ** Members 1-January 06 779

Pericles ** Members 1-January 06 652

I'm coming for u!!! muahahahaha!!! :(:D Like my a**e is on fire!! :angry-smiley-048:

I'll turn it into a poll when we get a bit closer :action-smiley-060:

count me out of the race...the forum has been turned into more of a general forum than an automotiv one since the move from the old format to new...its actually a bit sad to see more jokes than anythng automotiv here (i mean technical)

i was havin a chat wit madz abt it yesterday...dont get me wrong guys cos the sparco duo did the most damage but sum of us r responsible too...monamonu this is no offence to u machan i luv ur jokes :angry-smiley-024: but there has to be a balance...n i knw others hav already expressd it too

count me out of the race...the forum has been turned into more of a general forum than an automotiv one since the move from the old format to new...its actually a bit sad to see more jokes than anythng automotiv here (i mean technical)

i was havin a chat wit madz abt it yesterday...dont get me wrong guys cos the sparco duo did the most damage but sum of us r responsible too...monamonu this is no offence to u machan i luv ur jokes :D but there has to be a balance...n i knw others hav already expressd it too

Well what i see most is WRONG categorization. For example, some people post unrelated jokes under 'General Automotive' when these belong in places like 'The Lounge' :angry-smiley-024: .

In order to keep a Forum 'alive' one needs to maintain general sections as well as technical ones. More often than not, it's these general/unrelated sections that keep the forum buzzing (and needs careful moderation), while the in-depth technical ones add value to it.

Juuust my two cents worth :D

i was havin a chat wit madz abt it yesterday...dont get me wrong guys cos the sparco duo did the most damage but sum of us r responsible too...monamonu this is no offence to u machan i luv ur jokes :angry-smiley-024: but there has to be a balance...n i knw others hav already expressd it too

i guess you're right... there are a bit too many jokes.. but there are some good ones like the pics on the female drivers .. and ya, there's very few TECHNICAL things now...

Well what i see most is WRONG categorization. For example, some people post unrelated jokes under 'General Automotive' when these belong in places like 'The Lounge' :angry-smiley-024: .

In order to keep a Forum 'alive' one needs to maintain general sections as well as technical ones. More often than not, it's these general/unrelated sections that keep the forum buzzing (and needs careful moderation), while the in-depth technical ones add value to it.

Juuust my two cents worth :D

the forum is indeed buzzing but the lack of technical threads is disappointin...thats y i said the jokes r great but they outnumber the technical ones...another example is often wen sum1 posts a topic abt a new car, it almost always diverts to full-on politics wen the price is mentiond n how sum ppl can afford it n most cant...true i cant afford any of em either :D but not much is said abt the actual car!

jus my two cents :D

the forum is indeed buzzing but the lack of technical threads is disappointin...thats y i said the jokes r great but they outnumber the technical ones...another example is often wen sum1 posts a topic abt a new car, it almost always diverts to full-on politics wen the price is mentiond n how sum ppl can afford it n most cant...true i cant afford any of em either :angry-smiley-024: but not much is said abt the actual car!

jus my two cents :D

Yeah. This is very true bro. There used to be many more technical threads in the old forum, which are very good reads even now.

Holy crapola! Andrew has hit 47 posts for the day!! That's gotta be an all time autoLanka record!!

In the mean time, Shak has worked his way to 899. 1 shorta the 900! whoo hoo Shak!! :)

LoL...and i aint done yet...Lets just say its been a slow day here in the States... But DAYM even im suprised i posted THAT much.... :alc::alc: ....and that was my 50th Post for the day!! LoL...

Holy crapola! Andrew has hit 47 posts for the day!! That's gotta be an all time autoLanka record!!

In the mean time, Shak has worked his way to 899. 1 shorta the 900! whoo hoo Shak!! :)

Hip Hip Horaaa....... :alc: C'on Shark :alc: .....Beat 1000.... :alc:

Damn..!!!! 1000 posts???? It will take me forever to get that sooo sharkster thats a great accomplishment!!! Hope ur gonna treat everyone at Autolanka!!!!

He better, or else anyone got any experiences wit kidnappings?! lol

In the mean time, Shak has worked his way to 899. 1 shorta the 900! whoo hoo Shak!! :jumping-smiley-013:

Praveen,

How do you get the numbe rof posts a person has put up on one day?

And fuzzo, where's the top 10 list?