• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Just A Few Pics

Pericles

Well would love to put up mine, not a big collection but a collection of a few.

Nissan Skyline R34

Jeep Wrangler (Rubicon)

Maclaren Mercedez SLR

I'll put in some pics when I get the chance.

BTW Dilesh: there is a guy who we use to get down models, he's the one who supplies to the odel shop. A bit of a talkative person but he should be able to find you a Defender model, I'm thinking of 7000 - 8000 range or maybe a bit less. If your interested I'll send you his number or we can work out something.

He got my friend a RC LR3, G4 challenge Defender, numerous Range Sports and LR3's.

BTW Dilesh: there is a guy who we use to get down models, he's the one who supplies to the odel shop. A bit of a talkative person but he should be able to find you a Defender model, I'm thinking of 7000 - 8000 range or maybe a bit less. If your interested I'll send you his number or we can work out something.

He got my friend a RC LR3, G4 challenge Defender, numerous Range Sports and LR3's.

thanks gummybr, but thats kind of above my budget.. i was thinking in around 3000 max... I remember seeing on on ebay around that price, but the shipping for it was another Rs.4000 so i didnt get it. My uncle said that he might be coming in july in which case i might get one through him. thanks for the thought though :)

Nice collection. Is the glow on the lights of the Lancia your photoshop? Or just the flash reflection? Too bad one of the lights are down on that.

i particularly love the very first Lambo pic! i thought it was real for a minute there!

Makes me wanna do a photoshoot of my models all over again with the Nikon :D

:lol: The Aston comes with a mini 007 figurine?

Nice collection. Is the glow on the lights of the Lancia your photoshop? Or just the flash reflection? Too bad one of the lights are down on that.

i say didn't notice that - i wa too smittened with the thing and was wowed further by the light effect that i missed that!

stickler for detail eh Peri? :D

:lol: The Aston comes with a mini 007 figurine?

This Kiyosho Stratos has lights! It needs to be mounted for them to work though as the batteries are on the stand. Unfortunately that pop up lamp does not pop up. It was a bit of a defective model. It came without a box and was quite cheap.

Yeah the Aston comes with Bond and the Doorman :D.

thanks gummybr, but thats kind of above my budget.. i was thinking in around 3000 max... I remember seeing on on ebay around that price, but the shipping for it was another Rs.4000 so i didnt get it. My uncle said that he might be coming in july in which case i might get one through him. thanks for the thought though :)

Dilesh try this numbers - 0722741996 SAMPATH. Not sure if he'll have what you want but worth a try. I bought a whole Alfa Romeo Corsa collection from him.

Dilesh try this numbers - 0722741996 SAMPATH. Not sure if he'll have what you want but worth a try. I bought a whole Alfa Romeo Corsa collection from him.

thanks. I jsut got in touch....They're out of stock on 1:18 LRs now... Apparently he's got a shop in kadawatha, so i think i might go there sometime to see what else they have there. :)

Thanks again GTAm!!!

are these the same people who usually come along on most of the car club runs and enthusiast gatherings/car hsows&the like? :huh:

are these the same people who usually come along on most of the car club runs and enthusiast gatherings/car hsows&the like? :huh:

Yep they were at the Miniature show at Mount and at the disasterous motor show at the BMICH.

Peri/ dilesh or anyone using nikon's, i have a small problem, on my nikon e8700 (can't find the user manual), i was trying to take a couple of close up's of my model cars and did something with the settings clearly and now after i take one photo it wouldn't take another, unless i switch it off and on. what do you think the problem is?

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikoncp8700/

Peri/ dilesh or anyone using nikon's, i have a small problem, on my nikon e8700 (can't find the user manual), i was trying to take a couple of close up's of my model cars and did something with the settings clearly and now after i take one photo it wouldn't take another, unless i switch it off and on. what do you think the problem is?

Mine is a D40x, but i did briefly use a 8800 that my uncle had..but the 8XXX range has got much more 'digital' operations than mine...but i'm sorry but i cant quite think of what might be wrong... digital camera bugs are not that easy to diagnose at home... but why dont you try these just in case

1- try removing both batteries and putting them back in

2- reset the cam to default settings

3- use a different mem-card

sorry I couldnt be that much help though.... though it could be a Mainboard problem (i've heard 2-3 instances of lower range Nikons having such problems).. In which case it might be best to get a quotation from ph***tech****..... they are known to overcharge though.... so if you KNOW the problem from their diagnosis, you might be able to get just the board (or the messed up part) off ebay and ask them to do the repair, or if is its a simpler one you might be able to do it yourself... this is all very "if"y. Hope it helps..

Thanks for the reply mate. i reseted the camera, changed the battery. this all happened after i set BSS - ON (Best shot select), i'm pretty sure its the settings and not a fault in the camera it self. it worries me though what you said about some nikon's having this problem,

Thanks for the reply mate. i reseted the camera, changed the battery. this all happened after i set BSS - ON (Best shot select), i'm pretty sure its the settings and not a fault in the camera it self. it worries me though what you said about some nikon's having this problem,

well, the cams i were referring to that had issued were point and shoots...P3s i think... if its a S/W based issue i guess resetting might work, since you're in the UK (which i recalled only after my last post), i would think the technicians there might do a better job diagnosing/fixing it....

Not using a Nikon, but if you can give a bit more detail on what happens after taking the pic...

Does the screen go off?

Does the write/busy lamp stay lit?

Does it respond to any of the buttons? (like, can you bring up a menu?)

If you can access the menus after switching it off and on, did you try taking the BSS off?