• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Servicing Ct9 Turbo And Ic!

priya

Hi guys!

I am planning to service my Turbo. A CT9. What parts are to be replaced, since I saw there is oil coming up to the Intercooler :angry-smiley-024: ? Could you recommend a PRO. to check this..Anyone have this problem? Pls advice.

cheers

Edited by priya

Hi guys!

I am planning to service my Turbo. A CT9. What parts are to be replaced, since I saw there is oil coming up to the Intercooler :angry-smiley-024: ? Could you recommend a PRO. to check this..Anyone have this problem? Pls advice.

cheers

Sacha or Nadeera.

Hi guys!

cheers

According to my Knowledge from breather little bit of oil goes to intake and though the turbo goes to the IC, but if more oil coming that means some isue with the Engine or Turbo, Sometimes when the Turbo leaks, oil go through the Turbo cold side to the IC or through the Turbo Hot side to the Exhaust and then u can see bit smoke coming from the Exhaust,

If something wrong with the Engine internals (piston play, etc) then oil may go to the Inlet through Breather line, Another thing as i know if u put more engine oil than recomend then oil may go to the inlet through Breather, and if u have VTA type BOV then some oil also comes from the BOV too but if u have the Stock React Type then u cant see cus that oil also go back to the Intake

But if u have some tools its easy to remove intercooler and All the pipes of the intake, then wash all those parts using petrol and fill Petrol in to the Intercooler and wash it too, then fix all those and Run the car for like one or two month, again remove and see if there's lods of Oil, if thers oil Take the car to Nilantha, Nadeera or Sacha

Edited by GihanFX

According to my Knowledge from breather little bit of oil goes to intake and though the turbo goes to the IC, but if more oil coming that means some isue with the Engine or Turbo, Sometimes when the Turbo leaks, oil go through the Turbo cold side to the IC or through the Turbo Hot side to the Exhaust and then u can see bit smoke coming from the Exhaust,

If something wrong with the Engine internals (piston play, etc) then oil may go to the Inlet through Breather line, Another thing as i know if u put more engine oil than recomend then oil may go to the inlet through Breather, and if u have VTA type BOV then some oil also comes from the BOV too but if u have the Stock React Type then u cant see cus that oil also go back to the Intake

But if u have some tools its easy to remove intercooler and All the pipes of the intake, then wash all those parts using petrol and fill Petrol in to the Intercooler and wash it too, then fix all those and Run the car for like one or two month, again remove and see if there's lods of Oil, if thers oil Take the car to Nilantha, Nadeera or Sacha

Muchung any idea whos is closest to me? :unsure: